Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    F stands for flash, and D stands for dead. Ignite makes people dead, so it goes on D.
    I also put ghost on F because F stands for "Flee!" and Barrier on D because it stands for "Damn, they do a lot of damage D:"
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    well sorry to disappoint but I use d for flash XD
    Reported, nooblord

Deleted
    I use F and G for summoner spells. So it looks like I have flash under default 'D'.

G is just easier to hit than D for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flash on D, ignite on F. Flash is more important than ignite, so it goes closer to my default finger locations.

10+ Year Old Account
    D = Dive
    F = Finish

How can there even be any discussion? o.O

I have no reasoning besides my brain is sold on 'f' being the escape (flash or sprint) and 'd' being the fight utility (exhaust, ignite, cleanse)
    Reversing what youre used to is hard

Deleted
    I think it boils down to 2 things:
    1. Which key is more convenient for you to click.
    2. Which thing you value more: escape or utility.

Assuming people use D & F for Summoner's Spells.

Example 1: Person A prefers to have escape on key that is more convenient for him/her to click and granted he/she has short fingers he/she uses D for flash.
    Example 2: Person B prefers utility over escape and has short fingers, therefore chooses D for ignite/exhaust/teleport/cleanse.

The funny thing is that a polar opposite has the same bindings as you (short-fingers & escape and long-fingers & utility, both have D-flash, F-ignite setting).

Deleted
    Dudes, why don't more people play Udyr? And why never in top lane? He's a strong jungler, specially early game (i've really fallen in love with him after forcing myself to play him due to gettin Spirit Guard skin on a mystery gift) and I've been trying him top too and he's really solid.

For clarification, I do play him Phoenix Stance on jungle but I've done top on Tiger Stance these past few games and he's really solid. Very solid split pusher (going hydra + TF and then full tank). Have yet to try him seriously on top Phoenix probably replacing the Hydra with a Wit's End.

10+ Year Old Account
    One word: kite

Udyr is strong... when he's in peoples' face. The problem is getting there.

Deleted
    Late-game yea, I can be kited a bit but not as hard as I'd imagined. Bear stance does wonders! But may be worse against higher ELO players, I guess (My mmr is silverI /gold V atm).

And while being kited is an issue I still feel he's strong. Have another bruiser/tank go pressure the enemy carries in team fights, you can stance-dance to peel for your carries very easily. And he's also pretty strong for the splitin' since, usually ,nobody can 1v1 me and I draw lots of map pressure (and I can just Bear stance out most of the time).

Deleted
    D for DemDumbMotherfkers F for F-F-F-F-FATALITY

Deleted
    I bought Udyr but feels like I'm playing Mortal Kombat with rate I had to press keys. Only played one game though, just so happens bot lane both fed like crazy then quit..... took it as a sign.

Back on a small winning streak now thank god. Been a rough time getting used to the new jungle, still don't have a perfect route but I've found a good way of making sure I don't fall behind on gold/levels.
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-12-04 at 01:07 AM.

Deleted
    Slow clearing seems to be the best now. I usually start Blue (smite), Wolves, Wraiths (smite), drop a ward on red if I hadn't already, Golems, Red (smite), Wraiths -> Gank or just clear the other side of the jungle if no gank options are open.

Deleted
    Last 5 ranked games, 2 jungle twitchs, like 15-1 both, how the hell are we supposed to counter them with recent vision nerfs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Last 5 ranked games, 2 jungle twitchs, like 15-1 both, how the hell are we supposed to counter them with recent vision nerfs?
    if you can't counter jungle twitch you shouldn't play rankeds IMO.

He has no jungle sustain. Just come to his jungle and kill him as support. Or as anyone. Or if you are not sure that you can pull this off, get vision ward and smack him with it to death
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-12-04 at 03:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

?? how is there a recent vision nerfs?? wards are still 75g :P

ppl just dont buy wards now because they "THINK" they are safe with trinket but nope

always buy 1 pink ward and 1 green wards

that pink ward is going to last whole game if you place it at right place
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    if you can't counter jungle twitch you shouldn't play rankeds IMO.

He has no jungle sustain. Just come to his jungle and kill him as support. Or as anyone. Or if you are not sure that you can pull this off, get vision ward and smack him with it to death
    First game i wasn't the jungler, i was top, 2nd i was lee sin jungle, stole his red, didn't have enough exp for lvl 3, did his golems aswell, reached lvl 3 but was too low hp thx to new jungle. Maybe I should've stayed for him anyway, I dunno, all I know is he kept getting free kills from everyone, before you'd buy vision ward, place it and you knew for next 3 min it would be there. Nowadays that guarantee is gone.

Deleted
    First game i wasn't the jungler, i was top, 2nd i was lee sin jungle, stole his red, didn't have enough exp for lvl 3, did his golems aswell, reached lvl 3 but was too low hp thx to new jungle. Maybe I should've stayed for him anyway, I dunno, all I know is he kept getting free kills from everyone, before you'd buy vision ward, place it and you knew for next 3 min it would be there. Nowadays that guarantee is gone.

Don't go in blind. Ward his wraiths and blue or smthn. Track his movements and pressure him in the jungle / countergank. If you don't want to fight him just kill his junlge when he isn't there and pressure whatever part of the map he isn't on. Also, don't forget he does more damage a few seconds after coming out of stealth so it's not always optimal to fight him right away and a little bit of brush-juking may be necessary to avoid his burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    1)First game i wasn't the jungler, i was top, 2nd i was lee sin jungle, stole his red, didn't have enough exp for lvl 3, did his golems aswell, 2)reached lvl 3 but was too low hp thx to new jungle. Maybe I should've stayed for him anyway, I dunno, all I know is he kept getting 3)free kills from everyone, 4)before you'd buy vision ward, place it and you knew for next 3 min it would be there. Nowadays that guarantee is gone.
    1)Doesn't matter, just push lane, go into his jungle, use your 1 min ward and set up an ambush
    2)Huh? What do you start? Doran blade? 5 pots are enough to sustain in jungle up to level 5 even for champs without shield+lifesteal steroid.
    3)There is no such a thing as "free kills" if his enemy wasn't just staying in middle of the lane and taking hits. If it was so, then you've got team full of mouthbreathers and it's indeed sucks. Almost any champion with enough kills will snowball to the fucks, you could have *INSERT JUNGLER CHARACTER HERE* and you would lose anyways.
    4)"Before" i used to buy oracle and destroy all wards i encounter. Especially first enemy pink, as soon as i see it in enemy inventory, i watch where they drop it and deny it instantly with my pink. Done, now he needs to recall to base, buy new pink and recover vision.
    "Now", your pink ward can stand for ~10 minutes if you place it properly, and it's still works as vision-denial-crap as long as you fucking defend it. There is 3 reasons for your pink to be destroyed:
    a) You fucked up with placing it in proper place and time.
    b) You failed to defend it.
    c) Enemy knew that there is a pink ward.
    If you buy a pink, run in your lane and then drop it in bush, you, basically, scream: "HEY GUYS I JUST BOUGHT PINK AND DROPPED IT RIGHT HERE SO YOU CAN DESTROY IT AND DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE AWARE OF GANKS FROM YOUR TEAM K THX"
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-12-04 at 06:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

You all better be watching OGN.

Also Korean player called My Little Pony.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?