10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Just had a 2v2 game with some friend where I played Anivia. Why doesn't she get more play again? Once I got my Seraphs and Deathcap, I could 100-0 someone in a Q-R-E and once I finished up my void staff, I could 100-0 someone in R-E. She can play fairly safe pre-6 and once she's 6, she gives no fucks about farming under tower.
    Okay before anyone hates on Anivia, she's still very strong. Many people won't play her because she is a high skill cap champion exactly like Shaco and Leblanc.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    So when does Lunar event starts, is it this month?
    My spreadsheet says some time in February.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Okay before anyone hates on Anivia, she's still very strong.
    Agree, I just hate having to build two mana items on here every time I play her (I've mentioned this before). Lacks scope.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/greg-street/7/644/b35

Seems legit :^)
    Does this mean he'll still find a way to nerf Paladins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay before anyone hates on Anivia, she's still very strong. Many people won't play her because she is a high skill cap champion* exactly like Shaco and Leblanc.
    *That is horribly out of the meta. No mobility. Abysmal pre-6. Someone like Ziggs will just shove her out of lane. Someone like Gragas will just blow up her up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    *That is horribly out of the meta. No mobility. Abysmal pre-6. Someone like Ziggs will just shove her out of lane. Someone like Gragas will just blow up her up.
    Good Anivias will never get countered, you have never played against a good Anivia obviously. Some are smart enough to abuse their wall to lead you ahead of time into their stun.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Good Anivias will never get countered, you have never played against a good Anivia obviously. Some are smart enough to abuse their wall to lead you ahead of time into their stun.
    You have about 4 directions to run in to evade the stun, Wall blocks one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I'm referring to .1% of Anivia players that just abuse everything about her. Most don't.
    Hey everyone

I'm referring to .1% of Anivia players that just abuse everything about her. Most don't.
    Like abusing her AA's pitiful projectile speed to harass without minion return.

Just played Ahri for the first time since the Charm change and went 7/4/7 against Karthus (I know, easiest matchup possible... deaths were to Jinx/Karthus ult combos with Kha'zix tower dives mostly, couple in teamfights) and I really like her. Didn't think I would, since I hated her pre change. Now, Charm feels meaningful to land, other than the obvious "welp I'm stuck for 2 seconds" CC that it brings.

Deleted
    Oh god, the pitchforks on Reddit regarding Ghostcrawler... Holy shit, now I know where all the toxic WoW forum-goers went to!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not Diamond 1, nor Challenger. Neither are you. Pointless to try and present the argument as though all Anivias are.

Even Froggen doesn't play Anivia anymore, and I honestly doubt you can find someone who mastered the bird more fully than him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You e-r them, they begin running away because they just lost lots of hp and are standing in aoe dmg area. You block off the direction they're going and they have to decide if they'll go left side or right side of wall. If wall is big enough you have enough time to see where they go and to fire off your q.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    You e-r them, they begin running away because they just lost lots of hp and are standing in aoe dmg area. You block off the direction they're going and they have to decide if they'll go left side or right side of wall. If wall is big enough you have enough time to see where they go and to fire off your q.
    E-R assumes you have your ult and aren't miles behind so far. Not too likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Most champions have an escape.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not Diamond 1, nor Challenger. Neither are you. Pointless to try and present the argument as though all Anivias are.

Even Froggen doesn't play Anivia anymore, and I honestly doubt you can find someone who mastered the bird more fully than him.
    Do you realize that he probably doesn't play her anymore because if he were to bring her back it would just be an insta-ban like it used to be eh?

Froggen was so good with Anivia he could never play her.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Krepo had a 100% winrate on Anivia in LCS :^)

- - - Updated - - -

Do you realize that he probably doesn't play her anymore because if he were to bring her back it would just be an insta-ban like it used to be eh?

Yeah um... no.

10+ Year Old Account
    E-R assumes you have your ult and aren't miles behind so far. Not too likely.
    Duilliath you were the exact person who said Fizz wasn't good enough for pro level when I said he was and guess what happened 3 weeks later... Froggen played Fizz and wrecked everyone and brought Fizz into the limelight.
    Hey everyone

Deleted

Thats a reason to play her... One of the best parts about having a champion like that is it soaks up a ban, Froggen even said it himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    \Yeah um... no.
    I swear to god if someone plays Anivia this year in a pro game then I will just laugh at all of you.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Duilliath you were the exact person who said Fizz wasn't good enough for pro level when I said he was and guess what happened 3 weeks later... Froggen played Fizz and wrecked everyone and brought Fizz into the limelight.
    Three weeks is a third of a split. I'm sorry but you can't even say that.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear to god if someone plays Anivia this year in a pro game then I will just laugh at all of you.
    "This year"

What is it with people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to restate this again, everyone on this forum shunned me for saying Fizz was really good and a pro level pick. He was played weeks later and suddenly everyone thinks he's good, HE WAS ALWAYS GOOD! I hated playing against him in ranked well before he was played by the pro's.

- - - Updated - - -

Leblanc is a pro level pick.
    Hey everyone