Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    To be honest, i do see a lot of bans on Twitch
    I don't think I've seen a single ban on him yet, in-game or on stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    How are you building on Shaco currently?
    For the most part it's pretty consistent, you'll notice one game where I went Elder Golem instead of Lizard, that was the game I trolled and made it work somehow. Tank Shaco so I could bait the enemy team, worked like a charm.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23153816#matches

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I don't think I've seen a single ban on him yet, in-game or on stream.
    Same and he's quickly making me want to ban him, such an annoying adc to play against and it's only because of the character change that he's become popular...
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I think people are just sick of seeing braum every game. When he's not banned he almost inevitably ends up on at least one of the teams, even if not as support. I've seen two braum tops and a braum jungle so far (yesterday).

Haven't had the chance to play him myself yet, because of aforementioned bans and near-instant picks. I did play against him as karma and smashed him, but the opponent may not have known how to play him.
    Karma I would guess is Braum's worse lane matchup. Her and Sona I would hate to lane against as Braum. All that poke would suck.

I'm sorry for interrupting your discussion, though I had a question and I didn't want to create a new thread about it. I hope it's okay.

Does the mastery "Butcher" work for Kayle when she attacks minions with her E?

Thank you in advance.

I'm pretty sure it works for your main target, but it doesn't apply to minions hit by the area damage.

Please elaborate how WW can dish out 1k damage in one ult
    This one had FF, BotRK and Wits End at level 13 or so. 335 + 25-30 x5 + 42 x5 + 5% x5 =~ 700 + 25% of my health. Add on the 16% max health damage of Q and you've got 700 + 41% of my max health during which time I cannot attack and he is sustaining through the majority of my team's damage.

That's ignoring the 20% AD scaling on his ult btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I think people are just sick of seeing braum every game. When he's not banned he almost inevitably ends up on at least one of the teams, even if not as support. I've seen two braum tops and a braum jungle so far (yesterday).

Haven't had the chance to play him myself yet, because of aforementioned bans and near-instant picks. I did play against him as karma and smashed him, but the opponent may not have known how to play him.
    I think he's being banned because his shield is broken. I'm sorry, but being able to keep you and your ADC alive sub 100 health for 4+ seconds is a tad on the OP side.

His innate tankiness needs to be nerfed... he's more difficult to kill than a Leona early right now. His shield needs less reduction early and scale up to late.

Im also in the "Ive only seen Twitch banned once every Blue Moon" camp. FF junglers still make up most bans

ALL OF THE SUDDEN.

I hate when this happen, you play a champion, everyone tells you that you are troll and this champion sucks, then, without any buffs or nerfs, everyone starts banning and playing this champion because HE IS SO GOOD!
    Yeah, I just hate people who are so obsessed with the meta that they whine everytime somebody picks anything else than the top 3-5 most common picks for the particular role at the moment. There really aren't many champions that aren't viable at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    This one had FF, BotRK and Wits End at level 13 or so. 335 + 25-30 x5 + 42 x5 + 5% x5 =~ 700 + 25% of my health. Add on the 16% max health damage of Q and you've got 700 + 41% of my max health during which time I cannot attack and he is sustaining through the majority of my team's damage.

BotRK isnt 5% of max HP, its % of current HP. You have MR and armour, at least 25% reduction to all his damage done there. WW with those items won't be sustaining through anyones damage for very long. On top of that a single item that costs 1500g will negate his ult completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    BotRK isnt 5% of max HP, its % of current HP. You have MR and armour, at least 25% reduction to all his damage done there. WW with those items won't be sustaining through anyones damage for very long. On top of that a single item that costs 1500g will negate his ult completely.
    I swear they change the wording on BotRK every other day.

Yes, build that 1500g item and fall even farther behind on damage because a champion can instagib you. And he can still instagib you anyway because he has unrelenting chase.

All I know is that, at one point, my jungler had Warwick down to ~25% health with my help and he's running... then all of the sudden, he turns around and ults me when I'm full health. I die before the ult ends. No one else around.

Is there something behind the "Rito" joke. It happens often enough that it isnt a mistype and I really dont get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Is there something behind the "Rito" joke. It happens often enough that it isnt a mistype and I really dont get it.
    Rito pls is some kind of derp talk i guess

10+ Year Old Account

That's quite fed WW for 13 level and you ignore all resistances that you have. And BotRK doesn't deal %max HP damage. You make shit up =P
    He will deal ~390 (ult) + 108 (passive, 5 hits) + ~300 damage from botrk (passive plus active implying that he used it before ulting, which is unlikely) = ~800 damage, subtract resistances (~30% is kinda normal) and you'll get only 560 damage, well, lets round it up to 600. The hell, even to 700, it still doesn't deal nearly enough damage to 100-0 a carry. Even if you add here Q which will deal ~ 200 damage, 900 damage is not enough to kill a carry that is not out of position.
    Oh fuck, i forgot FF, well, add here 100 damage from it, making his ult to deal 800 damage (highly exaggerated number, realistically it will deal around 600 damage). I've played WW a lot during leveling my account, the i've played WW a lot after FF, just to try out this huge damage from ult. And you know what? Even in -wtf mode, i couldn't get enough damage to botrk>Q>R>Q enemy carry to death, with FF (pre nerf), void staff, botrk, that-shitty-item-that-used-to-be-№1-item-on-WW. He always had at least 20% health left and i had to run around him AAing while Q was on CD
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-05-15 at 01:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    All I know is that, at one point, my jungler had Warwick down to ~25% health with my help and he's running... then all of the sudden, he turns around and ults me when I'm full health. I die before the ult ends. No one else around.
    I call bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I call bullshit
    It could happen, but only if he was alone, squishy character without botrk or BT, WW could just ult him and get ~20% health back, Q, botrk to get to ~50% health and AA him to death (he has AS due to W) because damage he dealt was enough to activate MS buff and now he can't get away, and can't "outsustain" WW. WW can heal pretty fast, but he needs ult up for it, not have ignite on his ass, have enough mana and have melee contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

It could happen, but only if he was alone, squishy character without botrk or BT, WW could just ult him and get ~20% health back, Q, botrk to get to ~50% health and AA him to death (he has AS due to W) because damage he dealt was enough to activate MS buff and now he can't get away, and can't "outsustain" WW. WW can heal pretty fast, but he needs ult up for it, not have ignite on his ass, have enough mana and have melee contact.
    Pretty much this, it just depends how much WW gets punished. Provided there's not a ryze or a nasus/mundo I personally believe people should try to punish WW like the aforementioned champions. Purely because with WW's sustain and his ability to engage extremely easily, + when he hits mid game if he isn't punished he wont just destroy your carries he wont die while doing it because he'll have a couple of tank items. I used to use warwick to pick into renekton and he struggled for the first couple of levels, but once you got some mana regen either from pots or a item and use tp (farm lane for tons of xp and gold to hit that mid game power spike) you just can't get pushed out of lane without being tower dive ganks. The thing is you can get pushed out of turret for lack of waveclear with some good top/jungle combo's but with his passive to help him last hit under turret and his Q sustain + his ulti if you tower dive him he can be pretty damn hard to beat. The problem is a lot of people build him wrong ie first item wits end or botrk (yes I've seen this). Also the lack of knowledge against suppression champs (a random adc I was supporting screaming at me to buy a mikeals despite the fact it doesn't remove suppression).

And yeah botrk + feralflare + randuins + spirit visage + wits end is pretty hard to beat on ww :P + feral flare gives him a way of getting enough gold/xp + ignoring laning phase so you can't punish him in the right match ups.

#edit I'd be interested to see him used as a jungle/top in poke comps, that movement speed buff once a nidalee pokes him low for an engage xD
    Last edited by mini98; 2014-05-15 at 06:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Honestly though WW is meant to win 1v1. It's what he is amazing at, if you're a squishy especially you should never ever be walking up to a WW alone. You need to force him to use his ult into the middle of your team, where he has either built tanky to survive that and you dont take too much damage but are CC'd, or he builds damage and your team just instagib him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Rito James is the real big bad of the internet.
    Never forget Taric ult, Ezreal attack speed slow and Jarvan actually having an EQ that you can hit consistently.
    Rip in pizza.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    Rip in pizza.
    Pepperoni you newb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Pepperoni you newb.
    But then I'd be referencing the challenger team, which is not my goal.