Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Except the games you played with me when I was Taric and I just stacked GP5 and tons upon tons of wards.
    You got carried, nab.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You got carried, nab.
    Obviously. I'm a support, I support the carry so he carries me. Nab.

Question, I'm trying to find high elo gameplay for specific champion but I don't know where to look, where do you guys find these videos?
    I know about own3d.tv but I usually find mediocre games when I search for specific champion.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:26 AM ----------

Damn no Dominion Release date yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 08:26 AM ----------

Damn no Dominion Release date yet?
    Ohohohoho...Ohohohoho..hoho

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Argh I want a ranged AD with high damage.

Vayne seems nice though... Cait/mf are okayish.. but I want more of a ganker than a carry.

Any ideas?!
    I actually love miss fort, I mained Cait for awhile and then miss fort was free.
    shes actually so fun imo and i can carry better on her than i did on Cait but then again also I cant play vayne for the life of me and i have no idea why so Im biased on her T_T
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanteus View Post
    Question, I'm trying to find high elo gameplay for specific champion but I don't know where to look, where do you guys find these videos?
    I know about own3d.tv but I usually find mediocre games when I search for specific champion.
    Go to Solomid.net, click on the Videos, there you should have some pretty good footage of the champs.

Any news about Champion after Riven?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Any news about Champion after Riven?
    That'll be Magus(ta) *megusta.jpg*
    An AP caster that deals more damage the more you cast but also uses mana faster then... Figured it would work something similar to an arcane mage. Also looks like an Dark Archon with some odd armor so +10

Deleted
    EDIT: Nvm (10chars)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanteus View Post
    as someone said before, go to solomid.net

Which champ do you want to see?
    Dan Dinh usually jungles, Reginald plays AP, Chaox plays AD, etc... they all have their specific role they mostly play, so you should see which one you want to watch.

btw:
    Check here for updates on the patch’s progress:
    10:30 BST - There were some hardware complications that arose during the patch deploy that we are currently triaging. No ETA at this time.
    fml...always like this for EU :@
    Last edited by mmoc19332b277b; 2011-09-15 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    An AP caster that deals more damage the more you cast but also uses mana faster then... Figured it would work something similar to an arcane mage. Also looks like an Dark Archon with some odd armor so +10
    My thoughts exactly...

I still find it quite odd that they released 2 AD melee champions after each other...
    I hope after the mage there will a ranged AS champ..
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

imma cry!!!!!!!!!!! been up since 10am...now its 1pm and the servers STILL arent online D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Deleted
    God life hates me. I mean really come on. The ONE. SINGLE. DAY. I'm free from school early. and servers are down.
    GG RIOT, GG.

/rant

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    sounds like a champion that's gonna have sorc boots + void staff + rabadons + 3x archangles? ;p

Deleted
    If mana is a problem I'd say Sorc boots, RoA, Archangels, Rabadons and something else (Banshees, void staff, Zonya's, Rylia's)

Deleted
    Servers up on EUW yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    If mana is a problem I'd say Sorc boots, RoA, Archangels, Rabadons and something else (Banshees, void staff, Zonya's, Rylia's)
    Tear before anything. RoA isnt needed, you'll just replace it with Rylais tbh

Edit: O yeah, in case someone didn't know, you should never upgrade the Tear into Archangel before you have 600+ mana. Cause it changes the way it stacks from 2 times in 6 seconds to once every 3 secs.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-15 at 12:28 PM.

Deleted
    whoah! really? thanks alot never knew that.

Deleted
    Eu-West is up, but they havent added Riven yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    Eu-West is up, but they havent added Riven yet.
    Ah well, from what I've seen on streams yesterday she is pretty crap.