Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    So how well has Yorick been buffed, haven't played him for about 4 days or so after I was bored of getting owned with him.
    Yorick

• Omen of War
      • Fixed a bug where the Spectral Ghoul would not spawn if Yorick was silenced.
    • Omen of Pestilence
      • Increased the cast range by 50
      • Improved the consistency of the AoE slow by increasing the radius and rate of application.
      • Mana cost reduced to 40/45/50/55//60 from 50/55/60/65/70
    • Omen of Famine
      • Mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 60/65/70/75/80
    • Omen of Death
      • Updated the visual of Reanimated Champions to better show when a Champion has revived.
      • Removed the health decay on the Revenant and Reanimated pets
      • Fixed a bug with the interaction between Chronoshift and Revenants
      • Fixed a bug with Heimerdinger's turrets and the Reanimated state
    • Unholy Symbiosis
      • Yorick now takes 5% reduced damage for each summon that is active.
      • Increased the Attack Damage and Health of ghouls to 35% from 30% of Yorick's Attack Damage and Health
    • Ghouls
      • Ghouls are now immune to slows.
      • Ghouls take 50% reduced damage from AoE abilities
    • General
      • Mana per level increased to 35 from 30
      • Health per level increased to 85 from 80
      • Armor per level increased to 3.6 from 3
      • Base Movement speed increased to 320 from 315
      • Slightly increased his base Attack Speed

Should be this wednesday with the Leona patch....i've stayed way clear of him since he's felt so weak. Might actually have to play him a little after this patch though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    harass??! how about giving your ad carries bf swords while in lane. Janna is way better.
    Erm, Janna is way better? I'm sorry, but no, she's not. They are two totally separate styles of support. Jannas shield is nice, agree. However, Sonas low cooldown heal, and auras make her indefinately better for lane sustainability, both for herself and her AD carry currently. Sona is a more offensive support in the lane. I don't know where your idea of Janna being a great harass is from. Her tornado has a long ramp up time, if you want it to do damage, and moves very slowly, allowing it to be dodged. Her slow is on a short range, so if you try to apply it to a champion, you will get punished (Unless your lane is pushing slowly, and you can use the bush to harass). However, Janna shielding an AD carry is only really used to stop damage (In the laning phase this is) Unless, as I said, your lane is pushing. In a Janna lane however, that's never really the case, as having a support that can heal consistently, allows another AD carry to harass yours without much you can do.

That's my opinion on the matter.

I prefer having Sona in team fights, due to the auras and the ultimate that is beyond insane. Imagine; Ashe arrow, followed up by a Sona ult. That's the kind of initiation that wins fights (See LowLlandLions V.s. CLG, or any of the Dreamhack Sona/Ashe pairings

Quote Originally Posted by Lukazul View Post
    Yorick

• Omen of War
      • Fixed a bug where the Spectral Ghoul would not spawn if Yorick was silenced.
    • Omen of Pestilence
      • Increased the cast range by 50
      • Improved the consistency of the AoE slow by increasing the radius and rate of application.
      • Mana cost reduced to 40/45/50/55//60 from 50/55/60/65/70
    • Omen of Famine
      • Mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 60/65/70/75/80
    • Omen of Death
      • Updated the visual of Reanimated Champions to better show when a Champion has revived.
      • Removed the health decay on the Revenant and Reanimated pets
      • Fixed a bug with the interaction between Chronoshift and Revenants
      • Fixed a bug with Heimerdinger's turrets and the Reanimated state
    • Unholy Symbiosis
      • Yorick now takes 5% reduced damage for each summon that is active.
      • Increased the Attack Damage and Health of ghouls to 35% from 30% of Yorick's Attack Damage and Health
    • Ghouls
      • Ghouls are now immune to slows.
      • Ghouls take 50% reduced damage from AoE abilities
    • General
      • Mana per level increased to 35 from 30
      • Health per level increased to 85 from 80
      • Armor per level increased to 3.6 from 3
      • Base Movement speed increased to 320 from 315
      • Slightly increased his base Attack Speed
    Should be this wednesday with the Leona patch....i've stayed way clear of him since he's felt so weak. Might actually have to play him a little after this patch though.
    And sadly he's locked.

The skinny of that is his ghouls are somewhat less ignorable (yet still hard to use due to their health decay), Omen of Pestilence hits as large as any other ground cast aoe (like Corki's), and his Ult is like a friendly version of Morde's Ult that actually works reliably now.

Aside from his passive and subsequently his pets, he didn't get any other kind of damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    To be fair, TF's ult is visible as well. The graphic is less visible, but you get a debuff that means TF is ulting.
    True enough.
    Last edited by Typhron; 2011-07-09 at 09:20 AM.

Bringing this up with this:
    https://twitter.com/#!/MLGSundance/s...19187156647936

Sundance is the CEO for MLG, Raleigh is 26-28 August, more info is bound to come within the upcoming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Erm, Janna is way better? I'm sorry, but no, she's not. They are two totally separate styles of support. Jannas shield is nice, agree. However, Sonas low cooldown heal, and auras make her indefinately better for lane sustainability, both for herself and her AD carry currently. Sona is a more offensive support in the lane. I don't know where your idea of Janna being a great harass is from. Her tornado has a long ramp up time, if you want it to do damage, and moves very slowly, allowing it to be dodged. Her slow is on a short range, so if you try to apply it to a champion, you will get punished (Unless your lane is pushing slowly, and you can use the bush to harass). However, Janna shielding an AD carry is only really used to stop damage (In the laning phase this is) Unless, as I said, your lane is pushing. In a Janna lane however, that's never really the case, as having a support that can heal consistently, allows another AD carry to harass yours without much you can do.

That's my opinion on the matter.

I prefer having Sona in team fights, due to the auras and the ultimate that is beyond insane. Imagine; Ashe arrow, followed up by a Sona ult. That's the kind of initiation that wins fights (See LowLlandLions V.s. CLG, or any of the Dreamhack Sona/Ashe pairings
    I may only be level 15, but I am able to harass a lane with Janna. Use her tornado correctly and the enemy will never get close to your tower. I like to hide in the bushes on top or bottom lane, and cast my tornado from there. If they are not paying attention to their sound, they won't see the tornado coming until it is too late. Don't forget that she has that 3% speed increase passive which also buffs your team. It's great for chasing down enemies or running away if you are overrun. Her ultimate is great for interrupting enemy channeled ultimate's, as is Sona's, but Janna's ultimate includes a heal. (Although for some reason my team runs away from me while I am channeling it.) Her shield can be used to save a teammate, or help your teammate kill a enemy champion as it offers a very good damage buff.

Maybe it's different at level 30, but I was able to push my lane with Nasus versus a Annie and a Sona.. It was very easy considering I was throwing my tornado at them left and right.

I've obviously played both Sona and Janna now. I prefer Janna over Sona mainly for the points I listed above. I was able to rack 34 kill assists in my last match as Janna. Good times that match was.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2011-07-10 at 06:52 PM.

Mophead4eyes, US servers. I just started playing a week ago and am level 9. Play mostly Renekton, Blitzcrank, and Maokai. I havent really played Maokai alot, but when i did play him i did amazing and love him now.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starting playing a few weeks ago. Siraeyou is my name and I switch between Twitch and Maokai. I also like to sometimes just hit the random button and see what I get to play. I'm level 23 and play on the US server. I have to say I love playing Twitch the most, but it's also way too frustrating when you fight a team that all buys oracles and wards the minute they see they're fighting one. I love my first blood ganks

So, what do you all think of Leona, the Radiant Dawn, the new hero coming? A friend of mine told me she seemed incredibly OP, or as strong or stronger than Amumu for tank standards. I wouldn't say that I agree, but I will say she seems VERY top tier right off the bat.

So, what do you all think of Leona, the Radiant Dawn, the new hero coming? A friend of mine told me she seemed incredibly OP, or as strong or stronger than Amumu for tank standards. I wouldn't say that I agree, but I will say she seems VERY top tier right off the bat.
    People will call her OP at release, and then she will either:

A) get nerfed twice, usually w and e.
    B) Get buffed twice, usually q and e.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    However, Janna shielding an AD carry is only really used to stop damage (In the laning phase this is)
    Janna's shield helps to last hit more often too.

Use her tornado correctly and the enemy will never get close to your tower.
    Opponents close to your turret = your jungler can gank them and their jungler can't gank you.
    I'm sorry, but if you use her Tornado during the early game to push, you're a terrible Janna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause Xfire matters, lol
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unius/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yzmal/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...peace/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Janna's shield helps to last hit more often too.

Opponents close to your turret = your jungler can gank them and their jungler can't gank you.
    I'm sorry, but if you use her Tornado during the early game to push, you're a terrible Janna.
    While I agree - If he's level 15, then he wont get a jungler every game, which would make pushing your lane no threat at all. When Junglers start becoming common practice (I found in 25-30 bracket, then every 30 game after), then yeah, I agree :P

Picked up playing LoL ~1 week ago, bought Mordekaiser. Holy batman, I've never played a stronger tank. Even found an amazing build for him. Force of Nature, Merc Treads, Thornmail, Warmog Armor x3. 7k health, ~150 in both defenses, laugh at AD carries, shrug through AP nukers, and lay waste, you're KING MORDEKAISER.
    That's lots of luxury items and would generaly require that you're fed bigtime.

My name is Marregheriti, I play on the EU server=)
    Been playing alot of Kog'maw for a while now and got my full rune set ready and waiting, just need lvl 30=) Currently at level 26.
    Also started playing Alistar a little bit for when the randoms dont wanna pick a tank
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

10+ Year Old Account
    My name is Kaliostros (on LoL) and I am a Twitch-a-holic. In all seriousness, I love playing Twitch, he is my main champion for awhile now and I play him attack damage (I cant stand AP) and I am level 30! Yeaaaaaaaaah. I am on the EU side so if you ever wanna date, I mean team up <_<'' yes, team up....team up, yes...just send me a friend invite :3

pewpew!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That's lots of luxury items and would generaly require that you're fed bigtime.
    I usually am :P Morde's ult+ignite is almost a guaranteed kill every team fight, and when you copy their AD carry, you can usually rack in another 1-2 more kills with it, or if you get them in their base, can push a few towers.

Suppose the build is more for fun, but I've never seen a stronger meat-shield . Tempted to try it with cho'gath, see if I could reach almost 10k health, though I'm not that great with him.

Deleted
    So, I tested a build today for Malzahar, and I'd like some feedback from you guys.

Malzahars main problem is being focused by AD carries that are very mobile (Vayne comes to mind, or corki). Today, instead of going for Zhonyas Hourglass, I decided to go for Frozen Heart. I complemented it with Morellos Evil Tome (it was a 80 minute game, so everyone had their full builds).

So, with Morellos + Frozen Heart I had the CDR block of 40%. I was then fed blue buff by my team (The CDR was useless, but the mana regen not).

What would you guys prefer, the AP+Armor from Zhonyas (and the invulnerability), or the armor, mana, CDR and Aura of Frozen Heart? Myself, I'm leaning towards Frozen Heart, as it's allowing me to spam my spells like nobodies business

10+ Year Old Account
    What would you guys prefer, the AP+Armor from Zhonyas (and the invulnerability), or the armor, mana, CDR and Aura of Frozen Heart? Myself, I'm leaning towards Frozen Heart, as it's allowing me to spam my spells like nobodies business
    The defensive items I get for AP carriers are Doran's Ring/Shield, Rod of Ages, Banshee's Veil and Guardian Angel. (and Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi - most people seems not to realize how good Ninja Tabi is. ) I already tried Frozen Heart a lot of times (more often for Anivia, to be honest), and it is isn't worth it. I like Zhonya, but most games end when I have Doran's + Rod of Ages + Boots + Deathcap + Guardian Angel/Banshee's, so it's hard to tell you how effective it actually is for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingdan View Post
    Cause Xfire matters, lol
    aww, you butt hurt?