Deleted
    Vi recently got a skin so she's out. I'd definitely like to see a skin similiar to Officer Vi tho. Viktor is possible also, especially after they admitted they want to tweak him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    ahh I see. well judging by the knuckles on the fist, it does look more like Blitz than Veigar. Part of me wanted to say Vi, but the hand is a finger short. Could also be Viktor. not sure if it hints towards the ultimate at all though? Could be another Arcade Skin maybe?
    It is another arcade skin, that much is certain. Why else would they tease it with a picture showing the 3 other arcade skins? The question is who is it going to be and is this the next ultimate skin?

It looks like it will be Veigar getting the skin, the file names for the websites are FB_Veigar_<language> so that leads me to believe this is not the 2014 ultimate skin.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-08-12 at 10:23 AM.

Yea, Vi would def not be getting it. I've still got my hopes set on Xerath, I'd love him to have it as I play him when I get to mid, so it'd be great to have the skin to match.

- - - Updated - - -

veigar has so many skins already... little bit disappointed if it an ultimate for him tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't Vi have too many fingers for that hand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Don't know what this means.
    I was referring to your comment: "Teamwork OP. Except when I'm ADC." - I read it as "I love teamwork, but when I play ADC I wreck things myself and carry, which is essentially Doublelifts style: "But if I don't stay out of position how will I make flashy plays?" not actual quote but close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Doesn't Vi have too many fingers for that hand?
    She does, which I did point out in my post. I just said it kinda looked like her gloves as the round knuckles are similar to hers on the original skin. but 1 finger short unfortunately, and she also literally just got a skin.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder though... maybe its a teaser for something else and not the ultimate...? some sort of Arcade themed Game mode or something? maybe even a mini game..?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping this is a teaser for a "final" arcade skin, for either Blitz or Veigar...

And then there's a SEPERATE Ultimate Skin they're working on, but they're releasing this now to give them more time to work on the Ultimate, which will be Dragonmaster Swain
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I was referring to your comment: "Teamwork OP. Except when I'm ADC." - I read it as "I love teamwork, but when I play ADC I wreck things myself and carry, which is essentially Doublelifts style: "But if I don't stay out of position how will I make flashy plays?" not actual quote but close enough.
    Oh, no, my ADC is terrible. I'm 0-6 for Caitlyn this season. Hence, when I'm ADC, teamwork's not OP because we lose.

But apparently my Graves is good...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    It's a Blitz skin for sure. If you look at the big hand on the reveal, you notice it has 3 kind of button things. Blitz in a lot of his skins also has this, so it's most likely him.

Deleted
    Wonder what will be the new Championship and Victorious skin, it's about time they teased us with it, especially Victorious.

My money is on victorious Braum. Im hoping the championship skin will be for Wukong, but i know im wrong >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    Wonder what will be the new Championship and Victorious skin, it's about time they teased us with it, especially Victorious.
    Or is it Viktorious? *wink*
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Victorious Jinx or Yassou

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

How do they usually decide on the Victorius champion skin, is it one with a high volume of play in the general playerbase, or a common pro pick, or just like lol lets throw a dart at a board of champions and see what we get sort of thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I *think* it's
    1) a champion that was released during the season (which significantly limits the options here...)
    2) that has seriously impacted competitive play
    3) that they have a hard time thinking of other skins for

My guess would be Yasuo.

"that has seriously impacted competitive play", so Braum? He is like the Ban or Pick champion of this season it feels. (Of those that was made this season that is).
    Though Yasuo is a pretty good pick aswell.

Not sure who I'd like to have..

And Victorius skin, is that the one you get when you're gold+ or the one you buy (Like the Thresh skin)?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Janna doesn't really go with that theory though does it (being released in that season?)? Elise did I suppose.

I also asked about Victorious so I believe this was the discussion of the last few posts.

What about the Championship skin then? Similar sort of criteria?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    And Victorius skin, is that the one you get when you're gold+ or the one you buy (Like the Thresh skin)?
    Victorious is the one you get for being gold or higher, championship is the one they sell in the store for a limited time before the season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Victorious is the one you get for being gold or higher, championship is the one they sell in the store for a limited time before the season ends.
    That was done for Thresh, but the year before Riven was given out for free if you watched worlds and caught the code that they displayed, or website with a link to the code I think. Hopefully they give it away this year again.

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    That was done for Thresh, but the year before Riven was given out for free if you watched worlds and caught the code that they displayed, or website with a link to the code I think. Hopefully they give it away this year again.
    Yeah, I was hoping the Thresh one would come for free like the Riven one, that I didnt get as I wasnt playing back then, or I was leveling I think, but hadnt even heard of this LCS thing..
    And this season I am finaly in Gold! Ready to recieve free skin, or even free champion if its one of the few I dont have.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore