10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    In that case it seems like your item build be like: Start with mana crystal and 2 pots, build into tear, build catalyst, finish RoA, Deathcap, Abyssal Scepter, finish Archangel Staff, Frozen Heart, then I can't think of a last item. This was just off the top of my head, so my actual items when I get him may vary.
    I actually prefer Meki Pendant over Mana Crystal for Tear unless I'm using mp5 runes.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    In that case it seems like your item build be like: Start with mana crystal and 2 pots, build into tear, build catalyst, finish RoA, Deathcap, Abyssal Scepter, finish Archangel Staff, Frozen Heart, then I can't think of a last item. This was just off the top of my head, so my actual items when I get him may vary.
    banshees in the end for mana + MR?

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    No they aren't. Skill shots are abilities you have to aim. Abilities that minions absorb are just hard skill shots, in which you have to aim AND miss minions. Non skill shots are stuff like GP's parrrley, in which you click and ONECRITWTFMYHEALTHSIGONE.
    True skillshots are just that, shots that take skill to hit. Groundtargetted abilities do not class as skillshots. (which doesn't mean they are any easier or harder to hit with, it just doesn't classify as a skillshot)

Also, there's very few abilities you do not have to aim with, so that would mean they'd all class as skillshots?
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    True skillshots are just that, shots that take skill to hit. Groundtargetted abilities do not class as skillshots. (which doesn't mean they are any easier or harder to hit with, it just doesn't classify as a skillshot)

Also, there's very few abilities you do not have to aim with, so that would mean they'd all class as skillshots?
    I'd have to agree with this.

Skillshots are all the spells that have the targeting arrow.

Cass's Q is somewhere between a skillshot and an ground-target skill. It's technically the latter but it's much harder to land and is so small you might consider it more the former.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post

i agree on the true skillshot part, but for very few of the others? garen has 0 skillshots, like many other melee champions, but still many champs would have a skill shot if ground target spells counted

So karthus q isn't a skill shot? Or as you said cass's q? Even though they are some of the hardest skills to hit because of their easy to see animation and their explosion time? It takes more skill to land karthus q than it does to land ezreals q. Even riot makes fun of Lay waste because of how easy it is to "lol red dot? take a half step. MISSED ME!" Olafs q is a skill shot. It is really freaking hard to land it, screw the fact that it goes through minions. Saying Olafs q isn't a skill shot compared to ez's mystic shot is like saying Firing at 2 soldiers standing one in front of the other isnt a skill shot because you can kill both of them with 1 bullet. You still have to aim and have skill in making the shot to get the kills.

And there are a lot of people without skill shots. Ryze, Akali, Eve, Garen, Jax, Kat (ult doesn't count, it auto aims and if you miss... your bad... really really really bad), Kayle, Master Yi, Nunu, Rammus, Shaco, Sion, Soraka (she has an anti skill shot, if your in range, you get hit), Teemo, Twitch, Udyr, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Zelean.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    So karthus q isn't a skill shot? Or as you said cass's q?
    I invite your attention to my post on this matter =)

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    I'd have to agree with this.

Skillshots are all the spells that have the targeting arrow.

Cass's Q is somewhere between a skillshot and an ground-target skill. It's technically the latter but it's much harder to land and is so small you might consider it more the former.
    I'd say those Q spells are in a category of their own due to their specific radius and cursor-leading.

Deleted
    I hate that "new page" bug grr!!
    On topic though, i love Xin i think i should buy him

Ashe is very strong with a full rune page.

She is fully capable of a first blood at level 1 if she has a decent lane partner (or just a partner with an OP champ).

Yes it sucks with an uncooperative team, but that's the case with most carries.
    I dont disagree with any of this. My gripe was more or less involving mid to late game. Most games on Ashe I do very well beginning, and the mid will always define the end (obviously).

Deleted
    am i the only one that cant make a custom game alone to try and jungle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    am i the only one that cant make a custom game alone to try and jungle?
    "Due to high server utilization we have set the minimum number of players required to start Custom Games to 2".

Deleted
    "Due to high server utilization we have set the minimum number of players required to start Custom Games to 2".
    Ahh thx, had to trick some russian dude into joining my games called "1v1 jungle test", as soon as he joined i started the game and tested xin out in jungle, and left after 5 min

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying Mordekaiser a bit. His early game hurts so much now. Very squishy and a single stun or silence can shut you down pretty hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    Ahh thx, had to trick some russian dude into joining my games called "1v1 jungle test", as soon as he joined i started the game and tested xin out in jungle, and left after 5 min
    You scoundrel.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Been trying Mordekaiser a bit. His early game hurts so much now. Very squishy and a single stun or silence can shut you down pretty hard.
    Pretty much what I expected. Buh bye Morde. Not sure how I feel about that. Less variety is bad but he was getting stupidly strong mid-late game.

Do any of you guys get irritated by how strong AP carry Soraka is? Pisses me off so hard. Each time the opposing team has one it's pure hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

This is the song me and my friend sang all the way when I played Rammus, I got 4/4/19! :3 It was awesome! We had so much fun xD
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    You scoundrel.
    sorry, normally i am rather polite, but i was kinda pissed at riot cause i thought they changed for some other weird reason and i needed a break after doing homework for around 3 hours, but a full game would be way too long .

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what I expected. Buh bye Morde. Not sure how I feel about that. Less variety is bad but he was getting stupidly strong mid-late game.

Do any of you guys get irritated by how strong AP carry Soraka is? Pisses me off so hard. Each time the opposing team has one it's pure hell.
    To be fair, it's the first day I'm playing Morde, so I might not play him as well as others could. But I found I had a hard time until level 9 or thereabouts and needed a fair amount of farming to be able to comfortably use his abilities and harass others. By that time, team fights are starting already...

And while I dislike AP Soraka, I dislike the buffed Taric even more.

Deleted
    my first quadra followed by my first penta, in a single game. U SAY IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE ITS AGAINST BEGINNER BOTS??? Who cares, first is first, penta is penta right??? trolololleoel.

Srsly tho, never thought that it is possible to fail even against beginner bots... Morde 4th at creepscore? Blitz having more deaths then kills+assists? Wonders do happen.

This is the song me and my friend sang all the way when I played Rammus, I got 4/4/19! :3 It was awesome! We had so much fun xD
    Guiles theme goes with EVERYTHING! There is nothing, NOTHING it does not fit perfectly with. Training montage? check. Slow mo death animation? check. Sex scene? I'm assuming a check here too. Guiles theme is the perfect song for every occasion. Totally guna play it at my wedding (or not... probably not >.>).
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    Guiles theme goes with EVERYTHING! There is nothing, NOTHING it does not fit perfectly with. Training montage? check. Slow mo death animation? check. Sex scene? I'm assuming a check here too. Guiles theme is the perfect song for every occasion. Totally guna play it at my wedding (or not... probably not >.>).
    if you can get a wife that accepts that song, i would be very jealous of you!