Its odd. Ryze is considered so OP yet I havent seen him banned ever in my games in mid Plat. Ud think someone would just spam ban him. Its usually all the popular CC junglers, ekko, and kat

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is he considered OP? he is quite squishy and pops up really fast if y ou don't give him time to spam shit and get passive up
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

With Ludens Echo being nerfed who should still buy the item? Nowadays it seems like everyone buys it on pretty much anyone but I can never figure out in what situation should I have it or not. For example my main mid is Brand and while it seems nice I could never find a slot for it in my build. I feel like Id rather have the sustain/pen of Liandries, the kiting/tankyness of Rylais, the survival of Zhonyas, the CDR/regen of Athenes etc.

So who is this item really for, just the 100-0 mages/assassins?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would get it on Ori of Veigar if i can afford to skip Evil Tome. Spammy mages should get it. Not sure on Ziggs, seems decent on paper, but only if you can sustain (mana) with spamming your spells
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    So is the general consensus on Ekko that he's a pubstomper? Haven't been against a single one that's threatening, easy to avoid all abilities except for E and he's so squishy one stun is enough to kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a stomper of those who can't dodge his Q and R on lane i think. He is somewhat "meh" at jungling (can be easily shut down by early invade). If you get hit with his Q two times - he will jump on you and proc passive. If you are lower at health than he is - he will throw a Q and if it connects - jump on you to get free second Q hit and probably murder you with throwing W on the only way you can run to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    With Ludens Echo being nerfed who should still buy the item? Nowadays it seems like everyone buys it on pretty much anyone but I can never figure out in what situation should I have it or not. For example my main mid is Brand and while it seems nice I could never find a slot for it in my build. I feel like Id rather have the sustain/pen of Liandries, the kiting/tankyness of Rylais, the survival of Zhonyas, the CDR/regen of Athenes etc.

So who is this item really for, just the 100-0 mages/assassins?
    Do you spam spells? Do you want to belt out damage? Do you think 2 120 AP items are not enough? Do you want to burst people harder?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you might find yourself interested in a Luden's Echo!

Call now! (some terms and conditions may apply)

No return of money, no guarantees, offer valid unless void, not in combination with any other offers, results from the past give no indication for the future.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Do you spam spells? Do you want to belt out damage? Do you think 2 120 AP items are not enough? Do you want to burst people harder?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you might find yourself interested in a Luden's Echo!

Call now! (some terms and conditions may apply)

No return of money, no guarantees, offer valid unless void, not in combination with any other offers, results from the past give no indication for the future.
    If only I could upvote/like this post. Well I can't so i'll just say that I chuckled at this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    If you get hit with his Q two times - he will jump on you and proc passive. If you are lower at health than he is - he will throw a Q and if it connects - jump on you to get free second Q hit and probably murder you with throwing W on the only way you can run to.
    and that's how you know that the ekko is a bad player

it's much much easier to E Q Auto for three quick hits and a proc of his passive than hoping for a hit with your Q before you jump in.
    he gains so much speed from his passive that it's easy enough to go in, proc his passive and get out

i never liked luden's echo to begin with and i'm prob not gonna buy it as much now
    it's good for popping that one enemy, but now with the dmg nerf and slower stacks it might be better to go with something else, we will see
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-06-09 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Why is he considered OP? he is quite squishy and pops up really fast if y ou don't give him time to spam shit and get passive up
    He has the burst of a midlaner and the tankyness of a toplaner. You can't just not "give him time to spam shit" when he can get his passive up by using q to last hit or poke. Once hes at 4 passive stacks any time past level 3 and lands a W on you, you can kiss your life or your flash goodbye.

If hes squishy and/or ever tries to fight without some passive stacks then that's just a shitty ryze.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2015-06-09 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    Ohh... My... God!

Rito please staph! My wallet can't handle this.

New Pool Party skins. I need them now!

Deleted
    I'm not sure what happended yesterday.
    I wanted to play some normal draft games, first 2 went ok with no connection problems, but the 3rd was strange. Got connection problems with the message trying to reconnect, high ping like 500 ms. So I left the game and tried to reconnect, but i coulnd't reconnect. I've never problems with my I-net and this woud be like the 1st time in ages that i've had problems without explanation.
    Did I get drophacked?

Deleted
    Yeah, it was a drophack.

Maybe not specificly your game but still a drophack. How it works is that when a drophacker wants to 'drop' their games they attack the server their game is hosted on. Other games that are hosted on the same server will be hit by the crossfires. As example I once wanted to start a custom game against bots to test something. As soon as I got ingame my MS shoots to 500 and I am stuck on ''trying to reconnect''. I log out and can't log in for two hours. Now I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one drophacking and I doubt bots are drophacking. This got game got into the crossfire of somebody trying to drophack his game on the server my costum game was hosted on. It's an unfortunate side-effect of drophacks.

There is a huge post about this somewhere on the LoL official forums (EU). But this is the short version.

Deleted
    well ok then, i guess there is a 1st for everything. 1st time i've had to leave/ afk a game. Thanks for a reply Priestlie

Back on topic, the pool party skins look really nice, finally Zac has a new skin

oh dear... that reksai skin.... totes amaze. that's a sure buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    well ok then, i guess there is a 1st for everything. 1st time i've had to leave/ afk a game. Thanks for a reply Priestlie

Back on topic, the pool party skins look really nice, finally Zac has a new skin
    I got drophacked yesterday aswell...for the 2nd time..and it was an ARAM game again. Not so bad I guess but 20/5 Vlad and 30 min into a game means no Victory and wasted time meh.
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

Deleted
    the zac skin doesn't feel worth 1350 rp for me
    going to buy the chrome tho.. pink zac baby

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    the zac skin doesn't feel worth 1350 rp for me
    going to buy the chrome tho.. pink zac baby
    Zac skin was easily my favorite but I was turned off by the high price. It doesnt add THAT much specialness

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Zac skin was easily my favorite but I was turned off by the high price. It doesnt add THAT much specialness
    There is only so much specialness you can have with Zac though, any skin for him is basically a chroma pack

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    There is only so much specialness you can have with Zac though, any skin for him is basically a chroma pack
    I dont see why he shouldnt be allowed to ever have clothes on