15+ Year Old Account
    Wait did they buff her again?!

IS MY SPIDER LADY BACK!? ^.^

Edit: I can't find any buffs on Surrender@20, are you just talking about the Neurotoxin buff awhile back? I didn't think that was potent enough to bring her game back - maybe I'm wrong though - have hardly touched her in S5.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-07-22 at 11:08 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

They buffed her cocoon, I think, as well as spidering bug fixes that were really hampering.

Anyone have a list of who does/doesn't currently work with Runeglaive? Gonna be sad if I'm forced into Devourer, I like AP Udyr more (yes it's dumb, but I only play norms anyways).

- - - Updated - - -

I think it still does AoE damage, but it has 50 AP up from 40 AP, it scales off 100% of AP, rather than like 80% or whatever it was before, and it no longer applies to champions who were goofy with it before (though I forget how they worded that). In effect, it's a buff to Eve, Nidalee, and Elise - all of whom still proc it as fast as possible with their ability spam - but it no longer procs off Ezreal Q's et al. - because that was some nonsense.

It's a great change.
    As I understood it, the basic attack isn't converted into magic damage anymore, and it no longer deals AoE damage to champions, but it deals double damage to monsters.

Not sure myself, I'll find out once I log in, which will be in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    As I understood it, the basic attack isn't converted into magic damage anymore, and it no longer deals AoE damage to champions, but it deals double damage to monsters.

Not sure myself, I'll find out once I log in, which will be in a bit.
    Correct. I fucking hate AP Ezreal, so it's a good change imo.

Deleted

Edit: I can't find any buffs on Surrender@20, are you just talking about the Neurotoxin buff awhile back? I didn't think that was potent enough to bring her game back - maybe I'm wrong though - have hardly touched her in S5.
    from this patch (5.14)

E - Cocoon

STUN DURATION: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds to 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2 seconds

R - Spider Form

SPIDERLING DAMAGE ON-HIT: 10/20/30/40 physical damage to 10/20/30/40 magic damage
    SPIDERLING RATIO ON-HIT: 0.1 ability power to 0.15 ability power
    SPIDERLING MOVEMENT SPEED: 345 to 355
    Fixed a bug where Spiderlings wouldn't move or attack for 4 seconds after the initial cast of Rappel

so her spiders are much more reliable now, they actually do magic dmg now so they scale off magic pen and they scale more from her ap, they also got slight ms buff so they have an easier time sticking to their target

and then you gotta remember her buffs last patch and that runeglaive is rly good on her and it was buffed too
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-07-23 at 12:21 AM.

I like the new HUD, takes less space on my screen, I get all the information I need, the new ult CD timers on teammates is great.

And god damn, I like the new GP!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Damn, new gp is nice

took me a while to get the hang of it with the kegs and all that
    but like.. holy fucking crap one teamfight i managed to hit 4 of them with one keg that was activated by my parrley.. so they all got hit by parrley dmg + 200 magic dmg and it ignored 60% armor.. so much dmg

i was also against a nasus top that rushed armor against me, i countered that by setting up a keg, aa it till it exploded, run in with increased movement speed and apply my passive on nasus. then run out and place another keg and repeat the process for a lot of true dmg
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-07-23 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New GP is nice, chaining passive hits is OPed
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so after having played a ton of games all day with the new HUD i have just one thing to say about it

it's shit
    Imo it's better in every way, only the shopmenu looks less good imo. But overall it's a lot less shit floating at every possible corner. You've been playing years with the old UI, you're not going to get used to it in 1 day...

Hmm, guess I'll test Elise back again. That is 1 crazy cocoon buff though ..

Argh: That new GP is so damn weird to play, the animations! :'(. That and I have no fucking clue whatsoever how to even begin using dem barrelz.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2015-07-23 at 09:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Imo it's better in every way, only the shopmenu looks less good imo. But overall it's a lot less shit floating at every possible corner.
    It's not about the reduction of the size of the elements on the screen or the positioning of them. Even though I find it laughable that in 2015 you have a game from a multi-hundred million dollar corporation where you can't even customize or move the elements of the UI and they still use Adobe Air.

It's about the fact that it's UGLY. As in the elements themselves look like they came out of a one man indie game.

Deleted
    Imo it's better in every way, only the shopmenu looks less good imo. But overall it's a lot less shit floating at every possible corner. You've been playing years with the old UI, you're not going to get used to it in 1 day...

Hmm, guess I'll test Elise back again. That is 1 crazy cocoon buff though ..

Argh: That new GP is so damn weird to play, the animations! :'(. That and I have no fucking clue whatsoever how to even begin using dem barrelz.
    that is exactly the problem with the new UI

in the old one you had all the information spread out in different places on the screen, you knew exactly what direction on the screen you had to look for what information

now they took all that and crammed it into the bottom and bottom right corner
    there's wayy too much information in one place meaning you have so much stuff to look at and it becomes unclear

also, elise was at a 44.5% winrate before the patch and now she's already at 52.5%
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-07-23 at 01:56 PM.

in the old one you had all the information spread out in different places on the screen, you knew exactly what direction on the screen you had to look for what information

there's wayy too much information in one place meaning you have so much stuff to look at and it becomes unclear

also, elise was at a 44.5% winrate before the patch and now she's already at 52.5%
    Too much information? You got your abilities in the middle with items and summoner spells. In the right corner you got your minimap and your teammates + you dead enemies.
    And if you need to look at your stats, simply hold in C.

I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Too much information? You got your abilities in the middle with items and summoner spells. In the right corner you got your minimap and your teammates + you dead enemies.
    And if you need to look at your stats, simply hold in C.

I love it.
    Don't even need to hold C unless you wanna see hp/mp regen, tenacity, crit etc. The more important info can be toggled to be on always by clicking on the helmet next to the champion portrait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Regarding the UI, I also find that they use the same watery greenish texture for everything, and it's aesthetically monotonous. For a simplified UI, it's also got a lot of empty space.

Take a look at the scoreboard for example - the info is all shrunk down, making it condensed and harder to read - it's a little too small IMO. I like that it opens up the borders of your screen a bit so you can see things around you while checking the scoreboard better now - but then there is this thick green border around the edges of the scoreboard: all high value real estate with no information.

So they could remove that green border and have the scoreboard just be a tiny box in the middle of the screen that you need to squint at for a minute to get the information you need (how it feels right now) - or they could expand the scoreboard to be a centimeter or so bigger on all sides (no green border), making it easier to read.

I also liked having the teammate portraits on the left, they were easier to read at a glance and they were distinct from other information like the minimap. I think I might get used to the healthbars+minimap thing in time, it's less eye-work to do an environmental scan, but I would like the healthbars to be easier to read.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-07-23 at 10:45 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    A little trick is to place a keg behind your line where it's safe and when you want to harass, place another keg just in range and blow the first. You can easily catch someone off guard with the chain detonation.

"If Teemo stands still for 1.5 seconds, he becomes stealthed.
    While in brush: Teemo sets up his camouflage twice as fast and can move around without breaking his stealth.
    Upon breaking camouflage by attacking or moving, Teemo gains the Element of Surprise, increasing his attack speed by (10 + [5 per level])% for 3 seconds."
    What

the

fuck

Quote Originally Posted by ergar View Post
    what

the

fuck
    SATAN HAS RETURNED.

100% attack speed increase at level eighteen.

Please let this be a horrible, late appril fool's joke. That stealth buff will make him a god in top lane.

If the passive buff wasn't bad enough now he can bounce his shrooms off each other right into your backline hurray /sarcasm.

Teemo is generally underplayed and considered underwhelming. I dont see the problem. The shorter duration on shrooms actually hurts his map control a decent amount

Deleted

Relearning where to look will take a few days max. Hell I wouldn't even want my damn party frames on the left side anymore. And exactly what information is so much for you? Minimap is the same, now party frames are just on top of it and easier to read (ult change etc.) and you can even quickly glance at enemy death timers.

Your stats and CS are brought back down too, not information you constantly have to monitor either so. Overall you get more of the actual gameworld too look at. It's smaller, it's simpler.

10+ Year Old Account
    My CS is actually the one thing I'd like to see more prominently. What my biggest dislike is, however, is that it's really unclear when you res while having the shop open.

--

Also not quite sure why the bit about Teemo getting extra attack speed is highlighted. That's already the case currently.