Shyvana Udyr Xin Zhao and Yi

Zzrot also feels somewhat problematic. Not what it does but more the stats it provides for what it does or the length of autos it takes to kill the damn thing

Also this: Holy crap
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2016-03-04 at 10:29 PM.

Zzrot+Banner of Command on certain heroes is just complete aids, it also just makes certain heroes useless because their wave clear is low.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Zzrot+Banner of Command on certain heroes is just complete aids, it also just makes certain heroes useless because their wave clear is low.
    Malph/Naut/Poppy with Sunfire/Zzrot/Iceborn and sometimes banner. Such top lane much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I'm that guy who builds both on Heimerdinger. I regret nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Malph/Naut/Poppy with Sunfire/Zzrot/Iceborn and sometimes banner. Such top lane much fun.
    There tend to be a lot of tank vs tank matchups top lane anyway at the moment. People are going as far as putting a tank Akali there, even Rammus seems to be getting played top for some inexplicable reason. Tank vs tank matchups are always fun and eventful for everyone involved, at least a Sunfire + ZZ Top Portal gives you a chance of pushing something down before you die of old age. Unless both of you get them, in which case its back to a complete stalemate.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I'm that guy who builds both on Heimerdinger. I regret nothing.
    I had to lane as Kassadin against Heimer who did that. Fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Shyvana Udyr Xin Zhao and Yi

[/img]
    It's a fun issue from a balancing perspective when it comes to those junglers.

Those junglers are simple and only good against bad players... but that's over 98% of League's playerbase...
    At the same time, junglers like Nidalee/Lee are hard to play, good against even the best players but they suck dick in lower Elo because people are too bad to play them.
    They do however make flashy moves so a lot of low Elo players try to play them, fail, and decreases the average winrate.

Now what champion do you nerf? The one with 60% win rate in Master+ but 40% win rate below or the champion with 40% win rate in Master+ but 60% win rate below that?

I never said nerf the champions, nerf the item they all share (cept Udyr) in which case I can understand hitting his base move speed or something along those lines. Shyvana actually has the 3rd highest win rate with a 9% play rate in diamond for the week. Jana actually has the highest win rate with an extremely high usage percentage as well, over 34%.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2016-03-05 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    Did a Pentakill with full AD Illaoi today 1v5
    -Frozen Mallet
    -Black Cleaver
    -Maw of Malmortius

It felt good after my losing streak. I lost so many games today T_T
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-03-05 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure it was possible. But I just has a hurricane rushing Jinx who did less damage then a support Janna. Calling us all noobs and telling us to watch probuilds.net

Why oh why is every 5th bracket in a league so hilariously stupid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi, im lucifertheIV. i main adc and em always looking to have fun playing aram and normals.
    Gamer at Heart, Always willing to level up my game-play experience. Desire for gaining advantage in video games tier lists, are those that provide me a guide. not just a direction, but a path i can set for myself to grow.

So...I went on a shopping spree...

I REGRET NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So...I went on a shopping spree...

I REGRET NOTHING
    It was my first instinct to call you out on buying bad skins, but upon further inspection all those skins are actually good. Great job, you went 6/6 on good skins

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    It was my first instinct to call you out on buying bad skins, but upon further inspection all those skins are actually good. Great job, you went 6/6 on good skins
    I don't often buy skins, but when I do, I only buy good ones.

Golden Alistar is actually my favorite of the bunch, such good value and it looks so cool
    Elderwood Bard was a compromise, I would have preferred Snow Day Bard, but it was more expensive, and buying Elderwood Bard let me get another skin. That said, it still is a very good skin and looks great in game!
    I have been playing Poppy a lot lately, so I had to get a skin for her. It was cheap but still looks cool
    Warden Nautilus was on sale, and like Poppy, he is another champion I have been having success with lately
    Lucian is my favorite adc which is what I always pick as my 2nd role when I queue. Hired Gun Lucian is awesome and better than Project Lucian IMO, especially with that recall animation.
    Diana is my main jungle/mid pick and her other skin is crap. Lunar goddess is really good though.

Deleted
    I'm having SO much fun with full AD Illaoi. It's the most fun i had in while.
    Here is my setup:
    -Frozen Mallet
    -Black Cleaver
    -Maw of Mamortius
    -Steraks
    -Titanic Hydra

Masteries: http://www.teemo.ro/masteries-sezonul-6/#K0KxCqvKxCvyY

Oppresor: Once you finish your Frozen Mallet you have permanent +2,5% damage on Tentacles with this mastery
    Deathfire Touch: Have the potential to do 3 or 4 times more damage than Thunderlords because your Tentacles proc DFT and you are building full AD. It doesn't have a cooldown so you can keep refreshing it every 3 seconds.
    Black Cleaver: When the Spirit of your E takes damage the enemy gets stacks of Black Cleaver! So if you do your E + R + W combo the target already have 3 or 4 stacks of armor pen before ALL the tentacles start attacking.

Full Build Stats
    Q: 180 +650
    W: 95 +447
    E: champions take 77,5% of damage dealt to spirit
    R: 350 +113
    Tentacles: 180 +650
    Deathfire Touch: 145

Insane damage but you need to be very careful to not be one shoted
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-03-09 at 01:40 AM.

You say AD Illaoi as if she is built any other way.

BC rush is objectively her best build. Myself and my buddy that mains her in masters typically go BC into steraks into freezy fist.
    0/12/18 is our preferred mastery setup with a standard AD page. But don't let me tell you how to have your fun, I'm just suggesting a way to play her optimally

Also, why would you be in danger of being 1-shot when you have Frozen Mallet, Steraks, BC, Maw, andTitanic Hydra? Literally all of those have tank stats on them. Your AD Illaoi is just almost the standard bruiser Illaoi build.
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-03-08 at 10:56 PM.

New champ:

Edit: beat me to it.
    Looks like he'll be able to roam like a madman, especially at 6. Fly behind them with your Q out, stun them, ult them into your team, W right after ult, easy doublekill bot.
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-03-08 at 08:39 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Shyvana a ton lately. newest PBE is halving her Q damage at rank 1 and removing the bonus minion damage from Burnout.

RIP Shyvanas already weak early Jungle game.

After playing Shyvana yesterday and getting to a Sated Devourer at the 11 minute mark, with the help of the enemy Shaco who kept giving me easy kills, I'm totally on board with her getting a couple of nerfs to slow her early game down. She farms so fast that you can keep all of your jungle on lockdown and half of the other teams too along with all the scuttle crabs. You level up so fast that the rest of the game lags behind, the jungle especially, which in turn simply means you clear even faster.

Nerfing her needs to happen, she just farms way too fast at the moment.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    After playing Shyvana yesterday and getting to a Sated Devourer at the 11 minute mark, with the help of the enemy Shaco who kept giving me easy kills, I'm totally on board with her getting a couple of nerfs to slow her early game down. She farms so fast that you can keep all of your jungle on lockdown and half of the other teams too along with all the scuttle crabs. You level up so fast that the rest of the game lags behind, the jungle especially, which in turn simply means you clear even faster.

Nerfing her needs to happen, she just farms way too fast at the moment.
    I don't see how going from one extreme to the other is logical though, at half damage of Q and reduced Burnout damage her first clear or 2 will be brutal. It also kills her ability to engage in ANY sort of gank pre-6 as he damage is neutered and since her main build is usually max W first, her Q won't even have comparable damage to now, until the lvl 10-11 mark.

They said she was an AFK farm jungler and to combat that....they are making her stay in Jungle even more by making her fucking useless.

Also I generally play Cinderhulk Shyvana since Devourer is meh against teams with smart burst champs. These changes are effectively killing the ability to go Cinderhulk since your early game will be EXTREMELY weak with the halved ad ratios on Q.