Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    /shrug

It remains to be seen. As long as the thread serves a purpose it can stay.
    How dare you try to kill my thread! Anyway the only real purpose this thread would have would be the OP, listing everyone's summoner name and info.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Thing is, you cant ALWAYS solo with GP5 items. It just doesn't work say against Udyr or even maybe Nidalee cause of her heal.
    Personally I only take gp5 items if I know I'm going to win the lane. Other than that I feel its too risky, get the gp5 items and maybe get zoned out, or screw that gp5 and counter your lane.
    I take GP5 items if I know I'll have a tough lane, like if I play Wukong, or if I want the actual item. I always take Philo Stone on my Wukong and GP,both are great regen for them, but I almost never take a GP5 item on Yorick unless I have to go bot lane for some reason, Yorick doesn't need the GP5, you can't get him out of the or stop him from farming unless the jungler camps him with constant ganks.
    Oh and I found a secret, Yorick + ranged carry > Support + ranged carry bot lane, I've gone bot a few times as Yorick and always have denied the other carry from farming while protecting my own carry.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-09-27 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    TheIndiglo, level 26 US. Mainly play Tryndamere/Udyr, but I'm always trying new champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    How dare you try to kill my thread! Anyway the only real purpose this thread would have would be the OP, listing everyone's summoner name and info.
    We'll probably have to make a new thread if we want to accomplish that =)

Deleted
    We'll probably have to make a new thread if we want to accomplish that =)
    Some formatting would be nice too, right now it just looks like a wall. Arranged by region, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Some formatting would be nice too, right now it just looks like a wall. Arranged by region, perhaps?
    Well everyone just demands demands demands, don't they?

Deleted
    Well everyone just demands demands demands, don't they?
    If you're so sad I'll make one.
    Perhaps like so?

Hi, cookies and pie, I like trains.
    Summoner names in bold, if you would like to be added to this list PM person X or person Y with summoner name and region (west/NE if you're European, please!)

US
    Fiddlesnarf - Fiddlesnarfx
    broflmao - Thisisascam
    Slammin Shaman - SlamminShaman
    t3hj0j0- t3hj0j0
    Varcster- Varcster
    Baygon- R33P3R133
    Vampyrr- Vampyrr
    Spekkiothebrave- Appian
    feo- gale34
    Rukah- Rukah
    daylanhammer- mikeylikesit17
    Typhron- Typhron

EU West
    Led ++- MyZeppelin
    Zoeii - Sileh

EU NE
    Musra- Kaliostros
    (Removed people who either weren't a specific EU server or unknown)
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-09-27 at 02:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    <snip>
    Tbh, try Yorick + Zilnean sometimes. Yorick spawns ghouls -> Zil bombs ghouls -> Ghouls die -> everything dies

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    If you're so sad I'll make one.
    Perhaps like so?

(Removed people who either weren't a specific EU server or unknown)
    No that sucks.

But seriously, if you want to make a new thread, go for it =p

Deleted
    No that sucks.

But seriously, if you want to make a new thread, go for it =p
    OKAY FINE, DONE, YOU HORRIBLE DICTATOR.

capsblox

I notice we have our own forum, now.

...It begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    I notice we have our own forum, now.

...It begins!
    now time for our own WEBSITE !!!!!
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    now time for our own WEBSITE !!!!!
    www.mmo-champion-leagueoflegends.com ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Alistair was free from Youtube. Bought Zilean. MF and Yi are in like every other week. Did want to try Rumble and Cass, so that's good at least. Still, I was hoping for Yorick ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Meh. Alistair was free from Youtube. Bought Zilean. MF and Yi are in like every other week. Did want to try Rumble and Cass, so that's good at least. Still, I was hoping for Yorick ._.
    Same here. Wanted to find another bulky dps to play, and Yorick was one I wanted to try, just waiting for him to be free one week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I really want to try Yorick too, but he's in 'The List'. 'The List' being a collection of champions who rarely get free weeks for various reasons. Twitch and Evelynn because they are stealth champions that absolutely terrorize new/less skilled players. Tryndamere for pretty much the same reason, he just pub stomps really hard. Yorick has been broken so much that he hasn't really had a chance to be on free. They've had to disable him completely like...3 times now? He should be on soon, now that they've finally fixed him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Evelynn
    absolutely terrorize
    I'm sorry but thats just wrong.
    The only damaging ability Eve has is her Ravage or w/e its called, and it has like a 9 sec cd. Other than that all you can do is be an living ward, like Teemo

Also just noticed that Xerath will come only next week Sad panda
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-27 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    The only damaging ability Eve has is her Ravage or w/e its called, and it has like a 9 sec cd. Other than that all you can do is be an living ward, like Teemo
    Q spam + Lich Bane or AD makes her hurt like shit, plus she's very much a roamer so she'll probably have help from whoever's in the lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    I really want to try Yorick too, but he's in 'The List'. 'The List' being a collection of champions who rarely get free weeks for various reasons. Twitch and Evelynn because they are stealth champions that absolutely terrorize new/less skilled players. Tryndamere for pretty much the same reason, he just pub stomps really hard. Yorick has been broken so much that he hasn't really had a chance to be on free. They've had to disable him completely like...3 times now? He should be on soon, now that they've finally fixed him.
    Warwick and Renekton seem to be on that list. But not Akali or Gankplank.

Mundo and Udyr go where they please.

Uryan on US servers

10+ Year Old Account

Also just noticed that Xerath will come only next week Sad panda
    Q is an absolute horror if you have Lichbane. Squishies die before they realize you're out of stealth behind them.

Her real weakness is that she's equally squishy and bruisers eat her alive if there's a ward/oracle.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.