Hope she doesn't totally rely on her ultimate to actually be useful then she'd be a very weak champion, doubt this is the case but it can be concerning. Don't really have enough information to draw this conclusion either but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    This, just never ever ever ever ever waste CDs on the tank, auto attack sure, CDs no.

It's why tanks like Cho'Gath are so effective against bad players because they just see this giant ass monster walking in and the Veigar on your team is like "OH SHI!!!" *Stun, waste every CD, Cho'Gath half HP still, Enemy team jump in Veigar instantly dies*
    Should have written it a bit clearer. Thought it was obvious but it isn't.

thanks for clarifying

15+ Year Old Account
    Clearly my problem this week has been trying to play Irelia. Man I am doing so much better with LeBlanc. Just had a really good, fun game going 18/2/14. Should've bought my Mejai's a lot sooner but didn't. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    They changed something with him in one of the patches since his release (*drumroll*) so possibly, I still hate him

Also just had another fun game, my irl m8 whined that he lost every single game today and asked me to carry one game.
    Join game, instalock Ryze and get flamed by the 3 other guys in our group that Ryze sucks and has no damage.
    10 minutes in, I have 100 cs and 0/0/0, bot has 1/8 (combined) and Top has 2/12
    Started ganking
    13/0/7
    ????
    the 3 guys said they all gonna buy Ryze now
    hehe i had a game the other day as Garen when i got 3 champ kills before the minion waves even spawned and another before the minion waves hit...

ended up 29/6 because i was getting focused and tanking towers =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Also that Annie was going for all deathcaps. Wtf.
    Hope you told him to stack Archangel instead. Gives more AP.

Also, why is a Warwick jungling?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

Unfortunately I didn't even realize what he was doing until the end of the game. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

I jungle with Wariwck, mainly because I hate jungling and only do it on rare occasions. I do jungle GP too, but he is banned most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    This, just never ever ever ever ever waste CDs on the tank, auto attack sure, CDs no.

It's why tanks like Cho'Gath are so effective against bad players because they just see this giant ass monster walking in and the Veigar on your team is like "OH SHI!!!" *Stun, waste every CD, Cho'Gath half HP still, Enemy team jump in Veigar instantly dies*
    Usually my W alone take 50% hp, I don't waste my ulti on him, I save it on Brand to force him sell all his items and buy 6 x lvl1 shoes
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/a...t’s-surprise

Surprise Party Fiddlesticks!

This might reignite my desire to play Fiddlesticks again, used to play him like crazy, then realized he isn't a viable laner.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-10-27 at 07:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I kind of wish I had Fiddlesticks, knew how to use him, and had the money to buy RP. That skin looks like fun.

Holy shit, those ultimate effects, definitely buying it!

---------- Post added 2011-10-27 at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/a...t’s-surprise

Surprise Party Fiddlesticks!

This might reignite my desire to play Fiddlesticks again, used to play him like crazy, then realized he isn't a viable laner.
    But his jungle is crazy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    "It’s also worth mentioning that Shyvana’s ultimate has no cooldown, but can only be used when her reserve of Dragon’s Blood is full. The right set of circumstances can allow a skilled player to transform much more often than other would otherwise be possible."

The right set of circumstances, meaning.....auto attacking a lot. Yep, only the skilled players can do that
    For some reason it reads like "Stack AS".

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Sigh... you know its bad when your Tristana has only 1 item that increases her damage and is being out killingblow'd by the support by 50mins.
    -13 elo for me... again.
    Full AP carry morde, my Q alone hit for 1500 base damage on single targets, easily half or more of anyone on the enemy team's health, plus ER is a free kill and a ton of healing from WotA...

Lost because Ashe "had an important phone call" at 6 minutes and left the game. We had their towers down and they had all ours down, game was all about stupid 4v5s that we could barely lose and then super Nasus charges base and clears inhibitors with a +900 Q because the game lasted 70 minutes. Ashe finally comes back three minutes before the end of the game, bit late.

How to win at ranked:
    1. If you see an idiot, ignore him ASAP! If you do not do this, your success rate will be 0%.
    2. Do not get mad at others, even if they are really bad. The best you can do here is, give them tips, if they don't accept it, step 1.
    3. Buy wards, TONS OF THEM, NAO!!

Also, the new champion reminds of the Dragon Knight from DotA, expect he was a male

Deleted
    Graves is awesome. I just bought him and I've been fed in all games I've played with him so far. Love his Q. Fun to farm with
    Last edited by mmocf128060ac7; 2011-10-27 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Damn I'm losing about 90% of matches Bad karma~

Deleted
    You all play Graves with AD marks and quints right? Because that is some retarded damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You all play Graves with AD marks and quints right? Because that is some retarded damage.
    Its retarted damage with or without runes combined with Armor and MR runes, its nice to lane against him <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If I ever buy graves. I'm doing this.

Also, I fucking <3 Talon, I get fed every game then blow people up, it's great, and people in normals are too dumb to get a thornmail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post

I <3 Talon,
    HE'S MINE!

Thou yeah, Talon is OP just cause people never bother to get any resistances and then you just get fed and 3 shot everything

And once again I have the best bug in the world. Everything works as intended until I get pass the game loading screen, then I cannot do anything but type to chat. I cant move, I cant click on anything, and I have no idea what is causing it. It always happens for the 1st game of the day
    Another leave cause of this </3
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-10-27 at 02:30 PM.