15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thewax View Post
    Is the Fizz Patch already live at EU-West? Just asking since Guardsman Bob is already playing him
    Bob's playing on US fyi. That's why he's playing Fizz. I am not sure though if the patch is on EU-W.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Bob's playing on US fyi. That's why he's playing Fizz. I am not sure though if the patch is on EU-W.
    If im not very wrong, the patch should not come out before thursday in EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very against many nerfs, specially Akali, I can counter her easily in most games I play, they made a legend out of someone who is very squishy tbh (used to play akali long ago)

Why introduce Jax skin if they want to nerf him that much with no more dodge sprint ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Nooooooooo, that Kog'Maw nerf! :'(

Going to parrot myself, thinking about it.

Flash Nerf was a 50 range reduction and 10 second cd nerf, the improved Flash now at the top (where everyone can get to it) of the support tree.

What 'nerf'?
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I'm very against many nerfs, specially Akali, I can counter her easily in most games I play, they made a legend out of someone who is very squishy tbh (used to play akali long ago)

Why introduce Jax skin if they want to nerf him that much with no more dodge sprint ?
    The Graves nerf have me foaming as bit.

So, Buckshot nerf: Well, okay. I'm cool with that.
    Auto range nerf: I understand that snipling with a shotfun is kind of ludicrous, but do you think maybe they'll touch on other ranged champ ranges, especially all those AD carries and us having a normalized range finally?
    Caitlyn's range untouched: ಠ_ಠ
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Caitlyn's range untouched: ಠ_ಠ
    Yeah that kinda surprised me as well. But then again.. she does use a sniper rifle..

She requires some sort of nerf because she is way too dominant on lanes.

Caitlyn is fine, extremely easy to smash, even with a support like Taric keeping her alive. Like other long range AD carries, she only excels as long as you're running away from her. Played Skarner/Rammus versus Trist/Janna yesterday, of course we had to hug our tower, get zoned, barely farmed, massively abused for several minutes. I even died to a rocket jump on my tower/flash out. We hit level 4 and I got a double kill on them without Rammus even being there. We hit level 6 and it was double kill after double kill, absolutely nothing they could do. Run up to trist, force the rocket jump, ult her and drag her back. The best part is using Skarner's ult right as Janna ults so that she ends up blowing her Tristana toward my tower.

Long story short, melee > ranged, the only reason Caitlyn dominates lanes is because you let her. She is absolutely not unbeatable, stop trying the same old tricks that don't work and shake your meta game up a bit. Solo bot Xerath if you have to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vladimir MIGHT get a legendary skin very soon, because he has new voices with that skin.

His Splash art.
    His ingame skin. Might be something wrong with his cape though.
    His new voice sounds.

It's called Blood Lord Vladimir as far as I recall.

Edit: Also, after looking at LoL Streams, it seems you can now ban 6 instead of 4 in Draft Mode.
    Last edited by Ravasha; 2011-11-15 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    But whats this Jax nerf people are talking about? :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    But whats this Jax nerf people are talking about? :<
    Look at the new masteries. No more dodge mastery, no more speed boost after dodge mastery. A direct nerf to his E, R and mobility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    Will do asap as i get home from work.
    Who else is in? Should get up a full support AD team...
    Nah im not that unserious. Yet. xP
    Dude I'm up, add me, Blackroo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summoner name is Phatsamurai.

Play at least one game a night, never solo queue, always one other person. Usually four of us total.

So, if you play on NA servers, and you don't suck, and also don't bitch (too much, we all have a little nerd rage within us) then add me and we'll kill some things!
    "Yeah man, I'll help you with whate- Oh, you have a spider problem? Yeah.... Fuck that."

10+ Year Old Account
    Cait is "strong" as an AD carry early game, but she isn't at all the best, starve her early game, and any ranged AD is better (including Gangplank, his Q hit way harder than cait ever wish), she shouldn't be touched tbh or rework her then
    Tristanna buff is wrong, she is already strongest AD carry late game due to her steroids Q that any AD drool over it
    Kogmaw nerf is maybe ok, he was getting insane late game
    Nerfing Graves dmg and range is weird, I'd go with dmg or range, but both sounds weird and probably overnerf

The good thing about that patch is it made me feel riot actually listen to people (even if they are wrong) than deaf ears acti-blizzard (frost mage/dk anyone...)

Now that cleanse got big buff is it better to get cleanse/ignite or flash still dominate game?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    Cait is "strong" as an AD carry early game, but she isn't at all the best, starve her early game, and any ranged AD is better (including Gangplank, his Q hit way harder than cait ever wish), she shouldn't be touched tbh or rework her then
    That's no reason to not nerf a champion, because if you starve any champion early game, they'll have a harder time late game. The thing with Caitlyn is that she has a higher range than most other AD's, which makes her great at harassing and makes it easier and safer to farm creeps. Other champions have to go near the creeps, which is more dangerous. It is because of her range that she is so good.

Deleted
    So far for ranked being undefiled, fucking troll in the first where I actually had a good and nice team. Then the second game 1 guy disconnects, misses all the teamfights and then fucks us over while crying. Yeah, if any of you want to play, I would be very much up for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I think this requires a bit of an explanation. No, that's not me.

LeBlanc is 32-4-9 and can't take MF bot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    That's no reason to not nerf a champion, because if you starve any champion early game, they'll have a harder time late game. The thing with Caitlyn is that she has a higher range than most other AD's, which makes her great at harassing and makes it easier and safer to farm creeps. Other champions have to go near the creeps, which is more dangerous. It is because of her range that she is so good.
    The thing is, even if tristanna is underfarmed in compare to cait for example, after laning phase, she will farm a little and be at cait lvl (who has to farm more to compete with other ADs), then late game she will beat Cait even if Cait outfarm her but small difference
    Caitlyn power is only early game in compare to other ADs, she is bad early game she won't be picked (even with super range), most ADs are bad early game for good reason, mainly how great they become late game
    Thrall

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Okay, I think this requires a bit of an explanation. No, that's not me.
    -Speechless-
    Never seen that happend really, just people who have been losing to bots whenever i go a support or something...
    Bot games can be hilarious.

The thing is, even if tristanna is underfarmed in compare to cait for example, after laning phase, she will farm a little and be at cait lvl (who has to farm more to compete with other ADs), then late game she will beat Cait even if Cait outfarm her but small difference
    Caitlyn power is only early game in compare to other ADs, she is bad early game she won't be picked (even with super range), most ADs are bad early game for good reason, mainly how great they become late game
    Yes I agree. Caitlyn falls off fast.