10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually. It takes a bit before Cass takes off and Graves' initial burst is rather annoying. His passive giving MR doesn't really help either.

Deleted
    What do you guys think about Fizz? In my eyes he is pretty balanced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    What do you guys think about Fizz? In my eyes he is pretty balanced.
    Tried him once, AP Riven basically.
    Good thing I didn't buy him ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought Shaco, often get 2 shot....what do

What hero should I buy next? I want a 6300 hero and I love beefy fighters/offtanks, so I was thinking Riven, Yorick, or Skarner. But, at the same time Fizz looks like tons of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    What hero should I buy next? I want a 6300 hero and I love beefy fighters/offtanks, so I was thinking Riven, Yorick, or Skarner. But, at the same time Fizz looks like tons of fun.
    Riven isn't exactly beefy, but highly mobile, and come late game, hooooooooooooooooly shit the damage she puts out. Very insane AD scaling.

Edit: A brief glimpse of lategame Riven potential; obviously you should sub in more defensive items if you find yourself getting focused too hard(I find GA to be adequate enough), and Last Whisper if armor values begin to reach and exceed ~150. I could possibly do this for more champions if people want, to give ideas of what they can do and help them determine if they may like them(assuming I have/don't suck at said champ!).
    Last edited by Synaptic; 2011-11-19 at 05:41 AM.

My guide to Solo Queing:

1. Pick Singed.
    2. Win.

I don't understand how it works, but it does. I could pick any other character, go 50-0, and my team will still manage to afk/ragequit/fail and lose. But if I pick Singed, even if I feed and play the shittest game imaginable, I still win. I think I lost like 15 games in a row Pre-Singed, and am now at 10 wins in a row Singed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    same skill Graves vs Cass mid is known already, I pushed before bot cass + allistar out of lane and forced them to go heal twice and me and my partner (don't remember) were lvl 8/7 vs 4/4
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

My GOD, playing Blitzcrank as a support is fun! Landing a good grab feels amazing! He also has incredible juking potential (Power fist, speed etc). He doesn't have any direct way to support your lane partner but the CC you have is limitless!

Out of boredom, I decided to play Poppy for the first time in a long while. I forgot how hard she hits lol. I had all of my items, ult'd someone and hit them for 1.7k with my Q. Needless to say, we won that game

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my prime picks in Dominion. So many walls!

And I thought WoW was the biggest....apparently not...by the way the article at the bottom is interesting ..."Girl online gamers have more sex".......lol [Edit...different articles....damn]

http://venturebeat.com/2011/11/18/le...llion-players/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbugga View Post
    And I thought WoW was the biggest....apparently not...by the way the article at the bottom is interesting ..."Girl online gamers have more sex".......lol [Edit...different articles....damn]

http://venturebeat.com/2011/11/18/le...llion-players/
    You're rather late there, pal.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

You misinterpret my reason for posting. It is NOT to be "the first" with the news (I am well past trying to impress). It was just to a) express genuine surprise and b) refer to the article about female gamers (which was n ot in the link anyway). Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL does indeed have a large player base. 30 million is a great number, but it's not a direct comparison to WoW considering LoL is F2P.

I bet there are alot more LoL players who play only once a week than WoW players who share the same habit.

So my buddy and I have recently taken to playing Rene/Twitch in un-ranked games. So. Much. Fun. We'll go 2v3 and sometimes 2v4 depending on how fed we get. Last one we did, we ended as 10-4(Me, Renekton) and 14-2(Him, Twitch). Twitch with Surge now is just so OP for roaming. It's now even fair lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like they posted that teemo dies 1,389 time every minute in LoL, I wish I can contribute more to that case

btw since I live in Egypt due to recent events and you know someone head was blown in front of me I may not be active at all for days

I hate dictator rulers... wish they burn in deepest level of hell
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I like they posted that teemo dies 1,389 time every minute in LoL, I wish I can contribute more to that case

btw since I live in Egypt due to recent events and you know someone head was blown in front of me I may not be active at all for days

Stay frakkin safe dude. That's pretty heavy. :|
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post

I'm so sorry to hear that. Please stay safe.

15+ Year Old Account
    The friend I was playing with, Soraka, stole my Pentakill as an Irelia. Then he was like 'Who cares' when he stole my Penta. Didn't really make me happy.