Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I'm dat L2P Yorick guy apparently. Well it wasn't my best Yorick game, but this team was beyond mentally challenged.
    Skarner free week, when you see them jungle and buy Wriggles it's a guaranteed loss it seems.

I SEE THE PATTERNS!
    OI! I got wriggles on skarner yesterday when I was against 4 ADs and a Taric...!
    (Guess why)

Why? You get two chainmails and still have a spare 200 gold for the price of a Wriggles. Only delayed your Frozen Heart or Randuins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    OI! I got wriggles on skarner yesterday when I was against 4 ADs and a Taric...!
    (Guess why)
    By the time you have your wriggles, I'm over halfway to my Frozen heart giving me CDR, THE most crippling aura for any AD, more armor, and mana. And guess what, you still clear the jungle without any problem whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Why? You get two chainmails and still have a spare 200 gold for the price of a Wriggles. Only delayed your Frozen Heart or Randuins.
    They have 4 ADs, I need an constant ward on Dragon cause they could do it without a single wriggles in like 10 seconds (Yeah yeah the support should ward it but you don't count on other people in soloque. You just dont.). I also need some armor, that wriggles gave, speed to kill dragon (exactly what Wriggles is for) and the lifesteal and 23AD just came as a bonus.
    Sure I sold it at like 35 minutes so I could finish my Trinity but before that it gave me constant ward coverage for dragon and made it possible to be at 90% mana and 95% health the whole game in the jungle.

Deleted
    You can just buy wards you know? If they have 4 AD, a Frozen Heart would benefit you so much more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    (Guess why)
    Because it was a joke of a game that didn't matter anyway?

No one gets wriggles on Skarner, no one.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Wriggles costs 1600, where as wards cost 75g each, games last 30 mins usually. assuming your warding dragon from about 10 minutes onwards thats a massive 525g for wards?

that 1075 gold spare nearly covers most of the glacial shroud.

thats also assuming you consta ward when it has a 6 minute timer, when you kill it note the time. go back and ward when its close to respawning saves you 1 ward each time. meaning you realy only needed 4 wards max for dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... been thinking on mah Bilgewater Extravaganza team, but having trouble putting it the way I want.

Solo Top: Bilgewater Rumble
    Jungle: Gangplank (or Fiddle-me-timbers, but I think Gangplank is the better choice)
    AP Mid: Bilgewater Swain
    AD Bot: Buccaneer Tristana (or Miss Fortune if you're being lazy)

Where I run into trouble is finding a good second char for Bottom lane. Two ADs just isn't going to work. Katarina isn't going to work either and in all honesty, even normally I wouldn't put her in there as I'd like it to be a team that could actually do well.

Oh, as a bonus:
    http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....rateDansen.swf

Oh god... why... Just had a game where it was 4v5 from the very beginning, and it took them 50 minutes to finish! In the end they said ''ez, so easy'' so I asked them how was it easy if it took 50 minutes? They went silent and answered ''noob''. Yeah... I think they mad.

Wriggle's can be built on any jungler, regardless of whether he already clears his jungle fast to reap no benefit from that regard or not. The issue is, people misinterpret Wriggle's as an item designed to increase jungle clear time and nothing else, but it is extraordinary for taking control of Dragon at a very early stage in the game. Skarner and Udyr can build Wriggle's and be fine, so long as they understand that they should be using it to establish an early control of Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So... been thinking on mah Bilgewater Extravaganza team, but having trouble putting it the way I want.

Jungle: Gangplank (or Fiddle-me-timbers, but I think Gangplank is the better choice)

Where I run into trouble is finding a good second char for Bottom lane. Two ADs just isn't going to work. Katarina isn't going to work either and in all honesty, even normally I wouldn't put her in there as I'd like it to be a team that could actually do well.

Oh, as a bonus:
    You could put Gangplank down in bot to play as a Support; Steroid, Passive Slow, Ultimate Slow and good poke w/ Parrley make him excellent even in a 0cs enviroment. In his place in the jungle you could take Fiddle, Fizz or... I can't think of any other Bilgewater/Pirate themed champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

Oh, as a bonus:
    They might be a little bit of a stretch but Malphite, Kog'Maw, Kassadin, Jax (haha), and Fizz have water-inspired skins.

Also TF has the Musketeer and Renekton is a freaking Crocodile!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Fizz in particular would work - he's referenced with a Miss Fortune quote in his description. Except... I still don't see him play as support.

And just tried Blitz support because I'm in need of a few supports and kind of really want to buy the legendary skin for him. HOW on EARTH do people fail so bad that versus BOTS (ye, first time playing a champ in ages, so I head to bots) it's 4 towers down by the bots before we manage to burn one of theirs? Can't even blame it on lvl 1 summoners this time - lvl 15-20, each with 30+ games won.

I think it would be neat to play on the Winter map with all winter inspired skins. Wonder who I could dig up besides Cait and Kennen...

EDIT: well here is what I found:

Glacial Olaf
    Classic Anivia
    Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
    Frostfire Annie
    Tundra Fizz
    Frost Queen Janna
    Frozen Terror Nocturne
    Classic or Workshop Nunu
    Frozen Shen

Think I could make a pretty good team out of that
    Last edited by Geist19; 2011-12-30 at 08:15 PM. Reason: added champs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
    Wriggle's can be built on any jungler, regardless of whether he already clears his jungle fast to reap no benefit from that regard or not. The issue is, people misinterpret Wriggle's as an item designed to increase jungle clear time and nothing else, but it is extraordinary for taking control of Dragon at a very early stage in the game. Skarner and Udyr can build Wriggle's and be fine, so long as they understand that they should be using it to establish an early control of Dragon.

You could put Gangplank down in bot to play as a Support; Steroid, Passive Slow, Ultimate Slow and good poke w/ Parrley make him excellent even in a 0cs enviroment. In his place in the jungle you could take Fiddle, Fizz or... I can't think of any other Bilgewater/Pirate themed champs.
    Well you can yeah, but imo on junglers like Skarner it's just better to buy normal or pink wards for dragon. Sure it won't die as fast, but that shouldn't be a problem anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well you can yeah, but imo on junglers like Skarner it's just better to buy normal or pink wards for dragon. Sure it won't die as fast, but that shouldn't be a problem anyway.
    I rarely use the Wriggle's ward on Dragon itself, I always pink it--but the proc is very good: killing dragon fast early on means you don't need as large of windows to be able to do it, or in solo-q games that lack full organization, that you can outright sneak it.

Deleted
    AIGHT GUIZE! THIS IS SEROUS BUSINESS KK? Aight i really need your help guys! I heard people taking about getting refunded RP from champs several times on this forum. And now lee sin is on special offer so please could someone tell me HOW DO I GET MY RP BACK for champs i dont like?

You submit a ticket to support; they will only do a refund for an account one time, but will refund up to 3 things during that time, so make sure you have everything that you want to refund when you proceed with the ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    AIGHT GUIZE! THIS IS SEROUS BUSINESS KK? Aight i really need your help guys! I heard people taking about getting refunded RP from champs several times on this forum. And now lee sin is on special offer so please could someone tell me HOW DO I GET MY RP BACK for champs i dont like?
    I'm not sure about RP, but i know how this works with IP. In short, you have a small timeframe (i think 1 week after you buy a champion) during which you can open a request in the support section of your region's LoL website and have them refund your IP. This makes sense, because a champion can go up to 2-3 months without being free to play, so there's no way to know if you like him or not without buying him. That said, i'm not sure it works with RP, but it's worth giving it a shot.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Am I the only one that gets peeved when everyone comes into your lane even though you and your partner are the only positive k/d? All I can think is "Go help each other in the other lanes, we're doing fine."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home. Click on Submit a Request, and then fill out the forum. All I did was say that I bought the bundle of Shyvana, didn't really like the champ and had no intention of playing her and they sent me a reply e-mail asking for things like summoner name, region, etc etc. Just answer the question in a reply and they sohuld refund it. However, I've heard that they only refund in the last ...3 months?