10+ Year Old Account
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    You destroyed their Nexus or they surrendered. Might be wrong though?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    you were probably so good that they got scored and surrendered

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    You destroyed their Nexus or they surrendered. Might be wrong though?
    Correct. We managed to push into their base while they never pushed in to ours despite GP getting fed to high heaven, and they surrendered before their nexus towers were downed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    you were probably so good that they got scored and surrendered
    That too. I got a few good ganks on Xin when he tried to overextend, and one moment where I tried to chase Xin and ended up ganking Ahri instead.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-03-28 at 06:29 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Unbelieveable, blind pick has some of the worst inbreds ever seen.

I was laning with a Lux at bot with Ezreal, I announced I needed the most last hits, Lux said he wanted to split them.

So I stole 1 minion from Lux. Then he ragequits from the bot lane and goes other lanes but never comes back bot, leaving me against 2 and blaming me, also refusing to surrender along with his friend Ryze, just to troll.

Seriously 1 minion.

I reported him but I doubt tribunal will do anything about it while they continue to ban people who get troll reported, the system in LoL is corrupt too....
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-03-28 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Unbelieveable, blind pick has some of the worst inbreds ever seen.

I was laning with a Lux at bot with Ezreal, I announced I needed the most last hits, Lux said he wanted to split them.

So I stole 1 minion from Lux. Then he ragequits from the bot lane and goes other lanes but never comes back bot, leaving me against 2 and blaming me, also refusing to surrender along with his friend Ryze, just to troll.

Seriously 1 minion.

I reported him but I doubt tribunal will do anything about it while they continue to ban people who get troll reported, the system in LoL is corrupt too....
    oh the joys of blind pick.. <3

Deleted
    On the other hand. Just had a super amazing game with a Taric.

We were against Wukong and Ashe bot.

Just raped them......a lot......and hard......they surrendered at 20:

http://i44.tinypic.com/35m4g7s.png

http://imgur.com/801Op

Lovely game, though I wanted to own more....

With that said, I have gained a lot of skill with Ezreal lately, I know exactly what and what not to do so that I can dominate early game.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-03-28 at 10:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Riot keeps to its standards:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1959604

Just played a game as Rumble, where I had like 7 kills by the 5-6 minute mark. Gotta love feeders. <3

I was playing jungle WW cuz we needed a jungle (In a normal) Their GP steals my red and gets first blood on me setting me back a lot. 15 minutes later I'm 3/1/2 and coming bot. I intiate and our teemo stands there like an asshole not doing anything. I die when GP and Anivia come bot and teemo rages at me and calls me a bad jungler because my red got stolen once which I recovered from nicely. Also teemo was 0/6/2. Gotta love people man.

Side story: Same game a guy instalocks irelia and calls top. Goes 0/9/1 before we surrender at 20 with her first death 2 seconds after I died. Also raging at me for giving first blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Just played a game as Rumble, where I had like 7 kills by the 5-6 minute mark. Gotta love feeders. <3
    No, don't love feeders, even in enemy team. I really felt for that ranked team I fought with 2 of them, it just really ruins it for the others. Sure its fun for you for a short while, but definitely extremely annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    No, don't love feeders, even in enemy team. I really felt for that ranked team I fought with 2 of them, it just really ruins it for the others. Sure its fun for you for a short while, but definitely extremely annoying.
    Agreed, feel the same with afkers/leavers on the enemy team, would much rather play a good close 5v5 and enjoy myself than just get an easy win. Was playing recently as support bot and the enemy bot lane had duo-queued and turned out to be both quite skilled guys and pretty decent attitude-wise but the other 3 had queued together aswell and turned out to be obnoxious & abusive idiots, felt sorry for the 2 in my lane having to deal with their constant afk's and eventual feeding.

On a plus side I had a 5 man-pre where an opponent went afk with the message "going to eat, wont be back" at 2 mins in, we all agreed to just go mid and have a laugh and ended up adding them to friends after and played a few ARAM games, was one of my most enjoyable nights of LoL i've had in a while.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    46 CS Ashe probablly, weird that Ahri didn´t snowball enough to just destroy you though.

Deleted
    So I was on a pretty good mood, I've won 6 ranked games in a row right now and I thought I could climb the ladder pretty quickly but then I noticed this...

I only got 6 Elo!

It will take months of months of playing ranked to get a decent rating if you only get 6 Elo per win...

Riot messed up hard with this Elo system imo.
    Last edited by mmoce50d6b7b51; 2012-03-29 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelelehh View Post
    So I was on a pretty good mood, I've won 6 ranked games in a row right now and I thought I could climb the ladder pretty quickly but then I noticed this...

I only got 6 Elo!

It will take months of months of playing ranked to get a decent rating if you only get 6 Elo per win...

Riot messed up hard with this Elo system imo.
    It's not their system though, if I remember right it's a system used in chess or something. I bet it has some sort of explanation why you got so little.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I admit I didn't think it through when I made my post. My apologies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It's not their system though, if I remember right it's a system used in chess or something. I bet it has some sort of explanation why you got so little.
    Riot messed up hard for picking this system for this game.*

I left a rank game in pre-game due to our top pick/banner was trolling us hard. Douche decides to ban Eve, Yi and Teemo, then calls mid with CV/Clarity Kayle. Needless to say, I left right away because I would rather not torture myself for 20 min.

FINALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

w0000000000000000000000000t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    FINALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

w0000000000000000000000000t
    Congrats

@Swiftero, no hard feelings man, but sometimes, rarely, there are nice players in the opposite team too, and feeders just suck balls and deserve to live ingame!