10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Mobafire gets the rotation up before the US website does you can look there on mondays
    Since I do that Ill tell you
    Ashe Graves Karthus Leona Singed Trundle Tryndamere Wukong Ziggs Zilean
    Oh hell no. The noob Trynds will be out in mass.

And finally they make Trundle free.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    First time I ever seen Trundle free.
    He hasn't been free for over a year until now.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Singed and trundle free? I shall troll the games like never before.

Just played a game on Ahri with a Singed on my team, we were both extremely fed so we basically just derped around vs their entire team just spellvamping our health back for ages, was the most fun I´ve had in LoL for awhile.

Trundle free? I don't see it on front page..

edit: derp, got it
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-04-02 at 09:39 PM.

Wow I just bought Trundle a couple days ago.

Looks like I got trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    TIME TO TROLL

Oh wait, I had Trundle already.
    Time to get trolled by all of the free week Trundle players. I'm anticipating all of the fail pillars that get me killed -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god finally. I can try him holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    He hasn't been free for over a year until now.
    8 months since he was last free.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Bought Warwick yesterday and I've had a great time Jungeling tonight. If you havn't tried him yet you really should.
    I might also add that this is my first try at jungling.
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2012-04-03 at 05:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's one of the champs I'd been thinking about trying, but after having bought Fiora and having her drive me absolutely insane has put me off melee. Which makes me sad. I really like melee in most games, and Fiora herself seems like a champ I'd love to play, but I just really suck at her/melee in general.

I need to figure out how to fix that ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
    That's one of the champs I'd been thinking about trying, but after having bought Fiora and having her drive me absolutely insane has put me off melee. Which makes me sad. I really like melee in most games, and Fiora herself seems like a champ I'd love to play, but I just really suck at her/melee in general.

I need to figure out how to fix that ><
    Heh, I'm really bad at ranged myself, the only ranged characters I could imagine playing would have to be Swain and Graves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Heh, I'm really bad at ranged myself, the only ranged characters I could imagine playing would have to be Swain and Graves.
    I unno. I think it's just I haven't figured out how to deal with the inherent negatives that come with being melee. In just about every other game I caught on quick how to deal with them, and LoL I either didn't try hard enough, or gave up too soon, or whatever, but I just got so frustrated with failing as Fiora that I picked up Ahri and ended up loving her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I opened this thread to see how many posts 459 pages would be. Yup, you guessed it; it's over 9000. Just like my Elo.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Deleted
    Is there any thread here to find people to play with or a MMO-Champion chatroom?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any thread here to find people to play with or a MMO-Champion chatroom?
    There is an MMO Champion Player List you can find, it should only be a few pages back at most. I don't think there is a constantly updated list or a chatroom though (One could always be made, I think there is a chatroom for one of the EU servers though).

Deleted
    the chatroom on EU : the gentlemen's club

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    theres a thread with all current known LoL players.
    its listen with EU West / East and Americas

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
    I unno. I think it's just I haven't figured out how to deal with the inherent negatives that come with being melee. In just about every other game I caught on quick how to deal with them, and LoL I either didn't try hard enough, or gave up too soon, or whatever, but I just got so frustrated with failing as Fiora that I picked up Ahri and ended up loving her.
    I would suggest you give Wukong a try. He's melee, but he's a great poker. you can just activate your Q, use E to dive in and do some damage, then use W to make a decoy and run away. This is a pretty solid tactic to wittle down people, especially early game, but it'll cost you some mana.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I would suggest you give Wukong a try. He's melee, but he's a great poker. you can just activate your Q, use E to dive in and do some damage, then use W to make a decoy and run away. This is a pretty solid tactic to wittle down people, especially early game, but it'll cost you some mana.
    Hrm. That's not a bad idea. I was thinking of trying Wukong anyways since he's on rotation this week. Guess that means... to solomid!

Deleted
    :O

When I started playing a year ago, Trundle was available. >.<

Anyway, just tried him in a custom.

Trundle is a fucking beast...

10+ Year Old Account
    Warwick is awesome. 24/7/22 on only my third game. I also bought Moakai and I'm loving him too. I think Jungle is most definitely my preferred and perfected role. I'm thinking of trying Trundle this week just because it will probably be a year before he is in the rotation again. He looks cool, but I'm not sure if I'll like his skill set.