Which is probably why he's the AD carry I'm best as.

Okay, seriously, lemme just say something... I'm a pretty good winner. I don't get cocky, I don't say "gg easy", and I try to be nice to other people as much as possible.
    However, I am an EXTREMELY and HORRIBLE loser when it comes to PvP games. There's been times when I've played Tekken on the PlayStation with my friends, where I flat out left the building because I got mad. Among other PvP-oriented games.

I think that is the case with Ashe. I've just gotten my arse handed to me by her so many times, I've been hating her for a while. Maybe I'll make excuses for her to seem easy, but I realize she is not. I'm just trying to justify myself being a terrible loser.

I'm sorry if I've been rather whiny about Ashe, but I feel better now. I hope you guys aren't fed up with me using this as some sort of whine blog. I just needed to get my feelings out.

I'll try to look at her differently. Maybe play her some so I can get some perspective too. I bet everyone's had those times where champions you haven't seen or played seem "overpowered", but when you try them yourself, they're not nearly as "overpowered".

Again, sorry. And thanks for teaching me things. You guys are pretty good at that.

Damn. Right in the middle of a game with a really good team and the server breaks so we all got thrown out of the game. I'm now a sad panda because i've been farming IP all day for Shaco and been getting not such good teams but when I get my first good one the server says no.

wooooooooooooooooooooow, jax op threads n comments are beginning to surface.

I expect a jax nerf by next patch. not to mention a darius nerf. inb4xinstate on both

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post

I expect a jax nerf by next patch. not to mention a darius nerf. inb4xinstate on both
    I thought it was Riven that was the OP one.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    yeah true, i've read about that too, but only on GD. but watching streams in the last few days with the amount of jax picks and dominance, it's bound to happen. few plat people posted on GD about jax being 'op.'

some casters even claimed him to be pretty deadly, but not outright saying hes OP. and you know how some viewers are, they hear thing and become attached to it, whether its true or not.

edit: lol, right now on NESL: wingsofdeath as riven vs crumbzz on jax

WHO SHALL WIN?!

10+ Year Old Account

It's cause Jax and Darius are ridiculously good 1v1 and when fed they can tear through whole teams. People are just dumb and think they can take either alone, or engage before backup arrives and survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It's cause Jax and Darius are ridiculously good 1v1 and when fed they can tear through whole teams. People are just dumb and think they can take either alone, or engage before backup arrives and survive.
    Indeed, seen a few randoms go against Darius in top lane while playing support and its always the same thing; they try to 1v1 him at the wrong time, die and come back and immediately try it again, before long he's 8-0 and they're crying OP. Darius is similar to Trynd in the sense that if you try to stand there and auto attack him down you're going to die and trying the same thing again after giving him an extra 300g isn't going to work, such a simple idea yet seemingly missed by so many.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been jungling regularly now on several characters (mainly J4, but I have jungled with XZ, Shen, and even Twitch once), and what do you do as a jungler if your solo top is facing an enemy duo top? Quite often I've been getting yelled at for not ganking top.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I've been jungling regularly now on several characters (mainly J4, but I have jungled with XZ, Shen, and even Twitch once), and what do you do as a jungler if your solo top is facing an enemy duo top? Quite often I've been getting yelled at for not ganking top.
    If they overextend, just gank them. Proper timing and a little bit of surprise can net you two kills. If they're playing defensive, tell your top lane to just farm because there's nothing you can do, and then destroy mid/bot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    @Waterisbest

1) It's KarthUs
    2) Do not label anything OP or UP or what have you
    3) The champions are designed by much more experienced people than you, and have went under 5 months of testing before they come out. If you feel that X needs Y, you need to rethink your gameplay/positioning/w/e.
    4) There are more supports, namely Sona, Janna, Lulu, Alistar, Zilean, Blitzcrank... I think I am missing someone
    Thank you for being a dick. Just had a hunch some asshole like you will come along.

Did you even read my post properly? What did I say at start of the my post? "I have been playing LoL for a WEEK." Yes, a week! WEEK! I am still learning the game and I was talking about OP AI characters.

1) How far have you gotten after correcting someone's spelling?
    2) I WILL label characters OP and UP even in PvP, because there ARE OP and UP characters in the game. Just like any other game. 100% perfect balance does not exist, even if you think it does.
    3) All games are designed by more experienced people then us, doesn't make them God. Testing or not, OP and UP characters are norm. Darius is said to be OP, at least against AI and low/mid elo, don't know about high elo. You need to rethink your statements before you post them.
    4) I know there are more supports. I was talking about Soraka type support, someone who just supports the champion. Janna and Alistar can own champions.

Great you too see you have a brain with a size of a peanut. Next time think before you try to sound smart cause it inevitably made you look like a shithead.

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 09:14 AM ----------

Riven is OP? But I sucked so bad with her

Please be respectful of other posters and refrain from insulting them. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-05-30 at 05:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    So much hate being spewed out, where's the love? and happy days, i've met only 2 darius's so far and they shredded me early + mid, thank god he's not that great late.
    2000ip till I get my teleporting, hadouken throwing champ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Thank you for being a dick. Just had a hunch some asshole like you will come along.

Did you even read my post properly? What did I say at start of the my post? "I have been playing LoL for a WEEK." Yes, a week! WEEK! I am still learning the game and I was talking about OP AI characters.

1) How far have you gotten after correcting someone's spelling?
    2) I WILL label characters OP and UP even in PvP, because there ARE OP and UP characters in the game. Just like any other game. 100% perfect balance does not exist, even if you think it does.
    3) All games are designed by more experienced people then us, doesn't make them God. Testing or not, OP and UP characters are norm. Darius is said to be OP, at least against AI and low/mid elo, don't know about high elo. You need to rethink your statements before you post them.
    4) I know there are more supports. I was talking about Soraka type support, someone who just supports the champion. Janna and Alistar can own champions.

Great you too see you have a brain with a size of a peanut. Next time think before you try to sound smart cause it inevitably made you look like a shithead.

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 09:14 AM ----------

Riven is OP? But I sucked so bad with her
    Someone sounds bitter.

You're sub-level 30, balance barely exists. What you think is OP & UP at those levels will change very week, so just don't bother labeling anything. You're literally playing a different game than the rest of us. Your thoughts on Riven are a perfect example. She's incredibly strong, a top tier pick that along w/Jax is starting to get more spotlight & thus more cries for nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I normally ask the jungler for ganks because I know how easy it is to gank a duo top lane, but I also know to stay under my turret so he can gank. I'd say try to go up more often, but don't bother if your top lane is the traditional pushing idiot.

Deleted
    So ive been using Swain a lot as my mid champ, and i really like him, especially with that awesome new skin they gave him.
    This week Anivia Articuno became free to play so i finally got to try her out and i must say i like her style aswell.
    How is she compared to Swain though in terms of counters etc? I havent started anything ranked or such yet, as im still lvl 24, but its a nice thing to know im not throwing points at her in vain, since im still in the process of building my second rune page :P

Deleted

I think the tankiness on his ult could do with just a slight reduction. I'm fine with him being able to do huge amounts of damage when fed, but he gets just a tad too much defensive power for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So ive been using Swain a lot as my mid champ, and i really like him, especially with that awesome new skin they gave him.
    This week Anivia Articuno became free to play so i finally got to try her out and i must say i like her style aswell.
    How is she compared to Swain though in terms of counters etc? I havent started anything ranked or such yet, as im still lvl 24, but its a nice thing to know im not throwing points at her in vain, since im still in the process of building my second rune page :P
    Anivia is harder to play but she's "better" in that she's far more dangerous in seriously competitive games. Her Q is very easy to dodge while laning, so her early game (particularly before 6) is quite poor. She has her egg, but if you aren't careful you can easily be forced to burn your passive early, and then you're a very vulnerable target to ganks. Her wall is pretty narrow before late game, so don't count on it saving you in every situation. She has one of the lowest (if not THE lowest) base HP pools in the game.

Her damage does scale much harder than Swain's though, and getting blue massively boosts her laning and teamfight presence since it allows her to ult very often. The wall is also a potential fight-winner, particularly at higher ranks. Overall she's much more blue reliant than Swain and is nowhere near as tanky, even taking the egg into account. It isn't always up. On the other hand she has much higher lategame damage, particularly aoe damage. The utility of her wall is also pretty unique. She's played even at the highest levels of play, so she's not a waste if you can learn how to play her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Someone sounds bitter.

You're sub-level 30, balance barely exists. What you think is OP & UP at those levels will change very week, so just don't bother labeling anything. You're literally playing a different game than the rest of us. Your thoughts on Riven are a perfect example. She's incredibly strong, a top tier pick that along w/Jax is starting to get more spotlight & thus more cries for nerfs.
    Thank you for saying out the most obvious thing. When did I say that the characters will always stay OP or UP and never change? Stop making things that I never said.

And if I find one character to be difficult that means I am playing a complete different games to others?
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for saying out the most obvious thing. When did I say that the characters will always stay OP or UP and never change? Stop making things that I never said.

And if I find one character to be difficult that means I am playing a complete different games to others?
    All you said, multiple times, was that you will call things OP & UP. I'm saying don't bother. You never said they won't change, and I never accused you of that. You missed my point. You aren't playing a different game because you suck at Riven. You are playing a different game because you're playing against garbage/new players with incomplete rune pages, incomplete masteries, and limited champion pools. What you think is OP & UP at this level of play is meaningless. Something you found OP 6 levels ago doesn't become an issue once you level up, get more masteries/runes/champions, and get better.

Stop being so damned aggressive.

Anivia is top 5 AP casters mid. She is consistently picked at every tourney, and anyone who doubts her strength only needs to google "Froggen Anivia" to see how a case can be made for her to be a top 3 pick mid.

All that being said, she takes an incredible amount of practice to even be decent with, as her stun is incredibly difficult to land. Wall placement can make/break a fight (watch CLG vs. M5 for an example) and a well placed Ult can destroy a badly placed team in a fight. <3 Articuno (but I'm utter trash at her)

I just broke 1650 ELO, pretty much playing only supports. Getting a little tired of the same comps (Nunu/Kog, Blitz/Graves, Corki/Leona, Ashe/Naut or Raka, Vayne/Taric) does anyone play an unconventional support or have any ideas on how to switch it up? I've been thinking Darius support after watching a couple of streams with him and Graves bot destroying kids early.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    All you said, multiple times, was that you will call things OP & UP. I'm saying don't bother. You never said they won't change, and I never accused you of that. You missed my point. You aren't playing a different game because you suck at Riven. You are playing a different game because you're playing against garbage/new players with incomplete rune pages, incomplete masteries, and limited champion pools. What you think is OP & UP at this level of play is meaningless. Something you found OP 6 levels ago doesn't become an issue once you level up, get more masteries/runes/champions, and get better.

Stop being so damned aggressive.
    You couldn't say that the game will change once I'm level 30, fully decked with personal champions and face proper players in nice way? Look at the way you put in your sentence, "someone sounds bitter", "don't bother labeling anything", when you could simply say what you did in this post, things will change once I reach top level.

You and the other poster who started aggressively against me. Don't expect me not to do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    You couldn't say that the game will change once I'm level 30, fully decked with personal champions and face proper players in nice way? Look at the way you put in your sentence, "someone sounds bitter", "don't bother labeling anything", when you could simply say what you did in this post, things will change once I reach top level.

You and the other poster who started aggressively against me. Don't expect me not to do the same.
    The first poster replies somewhat rudely. Instead of taking it maturely, you respond by calling him a dick, asshole, shithead, and an idiot. You DID sound bitter, just pointing out an observation.

My posts weren't meant to be aggressive at all, apparently telling you to "not bother" because I didn't want you to waste time is being aggressive. You're welcome for the advice, by the way. Also, Bot games are a waste of time. You don't learn anything valuable past lvl 5.
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-05-30 at 02:07 PM.