10+ Year Old Account

4/3 isn't carrying.

Having cs like you did only really meant instead of dying with your team every fight you were chilling out top lane or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post

4/3 isn't carrying.

Having cs like you did only really meant instead of dying with your team every fight you were chilling out top lane or something.
    That singed went 0/13 by 20 minutes, every kill to the Irelia, at any point during that match, I was the only person who could hurt their team, I got focused almost instantly and then they just picked up the free kills as they chased them across the map, which is why I only had the 6 assists

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    That singed went 0/13 by 20 minutes, every kill to the Irelia, at any point during that match, I was the only person who could hurt their team, I got focused almost instantly and then they just picked up the free kills as they chased them across the map, which is why I only had the 6 assists
    Some people are new to the game, so it's natural they are not good. Calling them out and shaming them doesn't help them or you. You were a noob at one point and I can guarantee you made mistakes and were called out. How did you feel back then?

You can't win every game because there are millions of players better then you. Blaming someone else doesn't make you good or make a good player bad. Looses also happen because sometimes a comp simply counters another comp in every way possible in a normal game.

Besides 4/3/6 is not carrying the team.

Here's another funny story. A player playing Darius told me he will report me for not helping him when I was simply auto-attacking on Heim and all my spells were on cd. When the fact was he was diving the enemy team when there were three or four and I had bailed him out on 3 occasions, rest I just ran back to base because I am not the most tanky champion, my stun is a skill shot and my turrets need positioning (and even they have a cd) and he didn't realize this playing a spammable champion with unlimited health. In the end it was 27/10/6 to him and 6/10/24 for me (I hardly get ks on Heim or Urgot). He still reported me for not helping him.

On the other hand, Heim is a very fun champion to play. 4 wins 1 lose on him in normal (the lose was to Fiddlesticks who I whined about in an earlier post).

Anyways, I guess no one liked my "Summoner's Rift 2" idea. Time for me to take it to some other website, in search of some followers
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Some people are new to the game, so it's natural they are not good. Calling them out and shaming them doesn't help them or you. You were a noob at one point and I can guarantee you made mistakes and were called out. How did you feel back then?

You can't win every game because there are millions of players better then you. Blaming someone else doesn't make you good or make a good player bad. Looses also happen because sometimes a comp simply counters another comp in every way possible in a normal game.

Here's another funny story. A player playing Darius told me he will report me for not helping him when I was simply auto-attacking on Heim and all my spells were on cd. When the fact was he was diving the enemy team when there were three or four and I had bailed him out on 3 occasions, rest I just ran back to base because I am not the most tanky champion, my stun is a skill shot and my turrets need positioning (and even they have a cd) and he didn't realize this playing a spammable champion with unlimited health. In the end it was 27/10/6 to him and 6/10/24 for me (I hardly get ks on Heim or Urgot). He still reported me for not helping him.

On the other hand, Heim is a very fun champion to play. 4 wins 1 lose on him in normal (the lose was to Fiddlesticks who I whined about in an earlier post).

Anyways, I guess no one liked my "Summoner's Rift 2" idea. Time for me to take it to some other website, in search of some followers
    When I was new to the game, there was no such thing as a good player or experience player.

We were all bad in an unbalanced game together and it was glorious.

And why would you bring up your stun being a skillshot, almost everyone's stun is a skillshot. In the middle of a fight your turret positioning doesn't really matter, just drop it/both within range ult and then hope you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    When I was new to the game, there was no such thing as a good player or experience player.

We were all bad in an unbalanced game together and it was glorious.

And why would you bring up your stun being a skillshot, almost everyone's stun is a skillshot. In the middle of a fight your turret positioning doesn't really matter, just drop it/both within range ult and then hope you win.
    Actually he didn't know my stun or any stun was skill shot, so I had to tell him (should have mentioned that). And my turrets were on cd as well because I was placing them a bit behind where it was easier for me to run and over all more helpful in team fights, he was simply diving in on 3-4 champions thinking I'm another Darius who would just dive in with him and smash stuff. I can't just place in my turrets right on top of enemies because of all aoe damage going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next free week rotation:

-Garen
    -Ryze
    -Rammus
    -Miss Fortune
    -Skarner
    -Singed
    -Jax
    -Xerath
    -Corki
    -Taric

Nothing too exciting, for me at least.

Next upcoming sales: Renekton, Akali, TF, Arctic Warfare Caitlyn, Gothic Orianna*, Mercenary Katarina

*It appears that Winged Hussar Xin Zhao is on sale instead of Gothic Orianna.

RENEKTON SALE YEAHHH!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-06-12 at 07:10 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The Warhammer DotA that's in beta currently works on that premise.
    This... Sounds interesting, First reaction was, wait what? D: warhammer Dota? D: where?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Next free week rotation:

-Garen
    -Ryze
    -Rammus
    -Miss Fortune
    -Skarner
    -Singed
    -Jax
    -Xerath
    -Corki
    -Taric

-Snip-
    I like how I already have half of those champions, but hey, I guess we all get those kinds of weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, just bought Skarner...

I share your consensus.

You know you have to wait and gain some levels and gold before you start attacking as Galio but then you have that idiot Shaco or Urgot with you who keep diving Pantheon and Darius (talking about normal games here!) and a feeded Darius just chews your 2k hp sometime later. You know you have to wait as Kog'maw but the idiot Nocturn finds it funny to jump people from the bushes early game.

And wtf is Fiddlesticks? That heal... those spells... I'm level 20 and I play games with my level 30 friends so most of the time we get people at 30 or very close to it. I have been able to match almost every champion in mid and it's most of the time a very balanced attack n defend game. But Fiddlesticks ate me alive. As Urgot and as Heim. Two of the best pushers. Does he even die? Not only me a lowly level 20 but he was eating all the other level 30 players, some of them very good. Double kill was normal for him. The only reason why we lost those two games was Fiddlesticks. They gave him Galio's ulti without the 2s cast time, made it last longer, gave it higher damage and made it movable with Fiddlesticks. And a heal that damages your opponent heavily and heals you heavily is fucking wrong. Not to mention he can use while you are feared or silenced. And if it's ulti+heal then guaranteed death.

And Darius is very OP as well. He normally eats me as every character I have played, even tanks such as Galio and Cho'gath while he hardly takes any damage, early, mid game and late game. Late game I do better against him, but still nothing like what a tank holds up against other champions in a 1v1. He hardly takes any damage when I use my ulti on Galio, when tanks are hurt by that ulti.

Yi, Darius, Fiddlesticks are the most faceroll and OP characters I have seen so far in this game.
    Lol, reading this rant was funny. Fiddle is only OP vs. bad players who don't have ward coverage/overextend too far too often. If he's mid, he shouldn't be hitting you with Drain in the first place, and if he does, a single minor CC will break it and ruin his main damage. And then you compared it to Galio's ulti, saying its Galio's but better since there's no cast time. Are you joking??? Galio's ulti will CC the entire other team during its 'cast time'! The damage isn't even the strong point of Galio's ulti!

And then you threw out that Yi is somehow overpowered, which was just fucking hilarious. Yi is one of the weakest champs in the game. Just CC him and pop him in two seconds. You have a case for Darius, but mainly just against melee. Put someone like Vlad or Kennen against him and he's extremely easy, won't get fed during the laning phase, and then will be near useless in team fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought Akali. I was not happy when I saw the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I just bought Akali. I was not happy when I saw the sale.
    You buy champions for full RP prices? Why? Seems like a waste.

He's level 30, so I'm guessing he was matched with other level 30 people. And if that's the case, people should know how to play the game at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    He could also be like me; buy champions for IP unless they're on sale. 3150 IP is still a big chunk of IP.

I'm thinking just after dream hack or during dream hack we get an announcement on the ARAM map.

Thats my bet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I'm thinking just after dream hack or during dream hack we get an announcement on the ARAM map.

Thats my bet
    They've already announced it on the official forums.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post25107155

In the next patch, the Proving Grounds map will be selectable in custom games. While we’ve been playtesting it internally as All Random (and lovin’ it) for quite some time now, all the pick options will be available – Blind Pick, Draft, and All Random – because we’re excited to see what variation you enjoy the most. We’d love to hear any feedback that you may have, as both RiotNome and myself will be providing support post release. Check it out and let us know what you think!
    Unless I missed something and that was referring to something/someone else.

Deleted
    I understand people are new to the game, but it was in a ranked game, he had to play all the way up to 30 and that is what? Around 200ish games atleast I guess? That and he refused to communicate with anyone :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    They've already announced it on the official forums.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post25107155

Unless I missed something and that was referring to something/someone else.

you sneaky sonuvvvva! nice find :P /happy

Deleted

People in ranked aren't "new to the game".

Deleted
    Bought renekton. Loving it, havent lost a lane in normal yet. Infact i have destroyed everything, tho only played vs gp, darius and malphite which are fairly easy opponents for renekton. Still having tons of fun with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I buy 6300 champs for full price because I'm impatient or just missed a sale, and I think they are worth it. 3150s I normally only buy when they are on sale. I say normally, because with Akali, she is really the last 3150 I actually want to own and I had the extra RP lying around. This is the first time I've ever been shafted this hard by a sale though. I had literally just bought her, then went on the site and saw the sale.