10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I know this is a LoL thread but do any of you play other games currently other than LoL?
    Hey everyone

Darius can really stomp low ELO, also for some reason people stack nothing but armor against him.

Here is a hint: you know what beats true damage? It starts with H and ends with "ealth".

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to play sc2. Got high diamond then got burnt out. So I played some LoL with my friend and here I am.

Though as far as other games go... currently BL2, Dragon age and uh...

mostly LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Okay I know this is a LoL thread but do any of you play other games currently other than LoL?
    Tried getting back into WoW with Mists' release, but I don't really like it that much. The sheer amount of stuff gated by daily quest reputation grinds is just...

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I love Trundle's laugh. It's awesome. He's one of my fave champions, I just hope they patch him up a bit. The ages is starting to show.
    Trundle and Lux have S tier laughs. I also like Darius' one for some reason. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Nothing beats Ez going "You belong in a museum." over and over.
    YOURE SKILLS ARE INFERIOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Darius can really stomp low ELO, also for some reason people stack nothing but armor against him.

Here is a hint: you know what beats true damage? It starts with H and ends with "ealth".
    And then suddenly, a wild Vayne appears!
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-24 at 08:42 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Not me. LoL is all I can play at the moment. I do have other games but LoL is the only thing I am currently playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would play a load others if I had a Nintendo and I mean only the Nintendo. I just love those old school games... They pass the time when I need to calm down after playing a horrific LoL match. Old school platformer's were the best and Zelda.

Just replace LoL soundtrack with the Zelda soundtrack.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly some random facebook games. I'm too busy with work to really sit down for a couple hours on end for a game. LoL is great in that it's 30 minutes to an hour and then you're done.

I bought Borderlands 2 yesterday and I'm loving it. Also currently doing a second ME3 playthrough, and working on Red Dead Redemption. I also like to play Skyrim if I ever get into such a mood.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 10:46 PM ----------

I would play a load others if I had a Nintendo and I mean only the Nintendo. I just love those old school games... They pass the time when I need to calm down after playing a horrific LoL match. Old school platformer's were the best and Zelda.

Just replace LoL soundtrack with the Zelda soundtrack.
    I still occasionally get myself a N64 emulator to play Ocarina of Time. It's always fun to replay it and never manages to bore me.

The game does have a certain 'lonely' atmosphere to it, which is kind of an uneasy feeling at times. Only happens when I'm not so focussed on a game, and I can't manage to immerse into the game.

I play a private server tBC in my spare time, I like doing Kara.

Why did Kassadin fall off the face of the earth? he was permaban 6 months ago, then got a buff... now I never seen him picked or banned

10+ Year Old Account

Why did Kassadin fall off the face of the earth? he was permaban 6 months ago, then got a buff... now I never seen him picked or banned
    It's probably due to how risky assassin picks are right now, "high risk, high reward" doesn't really seem to appeal to players anymore. Same reason why Shaco is no longer a "must" ban.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Sometimes there are just better champions to pick.

I think it also helps that Kassadin isn't the easiest champion to play. Same goes for Morgana who is also a ban favorite. Harder than most champions to master, and super destructive if mastered.

This makes it quite intimidating to play such a champion. Some people like to pick these 2 champions purely because "they get banned all the time so they must be freaking OP!", and then they fail. Not all of them do though.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, but I have to say something. A friend and I levelled accounts each to level 30 with the intention of duo queueing in Ranked.

We got up to Gold no problem, got trolled down a bit and now working our way back up, but at the minute (and I don't overexaggerate with this) in about 90%+ of games we are 4th and 5th pick. Without fail.

At first it was a joke, but honestly it's losing us games now. It means that no matter what, one of us has to support because noone else ever wants to, and at first when we were managing to get our main roles of Mid + Jungle we were 2 man dominating games. But when one of us is forced into support, even if we duo bot lane, our impact on early and mid game is much less and we are losing so much more.

WHY are we ALWAYS 4th and 5th pick? It's fucking ridiculous and driving me insane. Is the system designed to be doing that? If so, what's the mechanic and why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I play Tales games a lot and I'm going through Final Fantasy XIII. I have a fair few PC games I play randomly but nothing like LoL
    Tales games? Fuck yeah. Only drawback is that Vesperia is ps3 and the new ones are usually japanese, which I can't read :C
    -Playing Tales of the Abyss at this moment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to say something. A friend and I levelled accounts each to level 30 with the intention of duo queueing in Ranked.

We got up to Gold no problem, got trolled down a bit and now working our way back up, but at the minute (and I don't overexaggerate with this) in about 90%+ of games we are 4th and 5th pick. Without fail.

At first it was a joke, but honestly it's losing us games now. It means that no matter what, one of us has to support because noone else ever wants to, and at first when we were managing to get our main roles of Mid + Jungle we were 2 man dominating games. But when one of us is forced into support, even if we duo bot lane, our impact on early and mid game is much less and we are losing so much more.

WHY are we ALWAYS 4th and 5th pick? It's fucking ridiculous and driving me insane. Is the system designed to be doing that? If so, what's the mechanic and why?
    Because you're the lowest elo on the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Sometimes there are just better champions to pick.

I think it also helps that Kassadin isn't the easiest champion to play. Same goes for Morgana who is also a ban favorite. Harder than most champions to master, and super destructive if mastered.

This makes it quite intimidating to play such a champion. Some people like to pick these 2 champions purely because "they get banned all the time so they must be freaking OP!", and then they fail. Not all of them do though.
    Same goes with Alistar and Shen, even though they're common ban picks, their win rates aren't that great because they don't know how to use them.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Probably what StylesClash said, but I'm mainly quoting you to tell you how much I love your avatar gif, and how awesomely in sync it is with the current Boiler Room live stream.

Deleted
    Perhaps in ranked they queue duo-queuers up with people of higher elo. I don't know, never had the problem, but I shouldn't think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Because you're the lowest elo on the team.
    Yeah I know it works like that thanks, that wasn't my question.

It was why are we so consistently the lowest ELO on the team, ALWAYS put as 4th and 5th pick.

and thanks Rampant Rabbit :3

Yeah I know it works like that thanks, that wasn't my question.

It was why are we so consistently the lowest ELO on the team, ALWAYS put as 4th and 5th pick.

and thanks Rampant Rabbit :3
    Seriously, try it out. http://boilerroom.tv/live/

Fucking blows my mind every time I look at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't get the Vesperia hype, it's the worst out of the tales games I've played (Rita was <3) so I'm not fussed about the PS3 version only in Japanese. Xillia next year <3 & also on my 7th playthrough of Abyss on 3DS ^^ My favourite game atm
    My favorite is Symphonia, but that's probably because of nostalgia (played it when I was younger), I don't find ToS2 to be as bad as people say.
    I haven't quite finished Abyss yet, but I love it so far. So many plot twists! Also, Guy might possibly be the best character ever .
    On a sidenote;Tales of Graces is Jap only for the Wii, and ofcourse the Ps3 gets english :/ (I guess I should invest in buying a Ps3 :<).