Quote Originally Posted by chocobo606 View Post
    Sex sells? I don't think I'm more or less likely to buy a game or a champion in a game because, oh my god, they have big breasts. I TOTALLY WANT THAT SKIN BECAUSE HER BOOBS LOOK BIGGER! Sorry, I don't want to cross that sad line.
    These things happen unconsciously. That's why 'sex sells' works so well.

Sure, you might not always fall for it, but I can guarantee that it happened to you at least a couple of times that the sex sells strategy worked on you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I must say, having everyone who isn't below the age of 12 have large breasts is an absolutely stunning lack of variety but no, that's not the only reason.
    Then please, do list out what -except- the good looks and sizeable breasts do those champions have in common. I see a werespider priestess of a undead monstrosity, power-hungry, twisted sorceress, humanoid plant and a betrayed outcast from the Solari.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Then please, do list out what -except- the good looks and sizeable breasts do those champions have in common. I see a werespider priestess of a undead monstrosity, power-hungry, twisted sorceress, humanoid plant and a betrayed outcast from the Solari.
    Like I said, their "personalities" feel more like "themes" tacked onto them.

Deleted
    Like I said, their "personalities" feel more like "themes" tacked onto them.
    With how much fantasy-related material is out there right now it's downright impossible to make something completely innovative. Themes are here to stay, and sorry, but DoTA is not any more creative there. This does not change the fact their only similarity is in sizeable breasts and it's YOU who choose to focus on nothing but the bust size when comparing them, which is hilariously hypocritical as you are part of the white knight crowd campaigning against sexualization. Do you really need a female Gragas to be satisfied with female champion diversity in LoL? :/

Deleted
    With how much fantasy-related material is out there right now it's downright impossible to make something completely innovative. Themes are here to stay, and sorry, but DoTA is not any more creative there. This does not change the fact their only similarity is in sizeable breasts and it's YOU who choose to focus on nothing but the bust size when comparing them, which is hilariously hypocritical as you are part of the white knight crowd campaigning against sexualization. Do you really need a female Gragas to be satisfied with female champion diversity in LoL? :/
    No, but a female Jade or April Ryan would be nice.

Also you have no idea how much the extensive voicework adds.

Deleted
    I agree with Lycoris on this.

I would love if champions had a voice for each spell/ability after using it, more than one voice actually, it gives that feel of being more real and all that.

I think it's fine as it is, but it would be pretty nice if Riot did that.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-18 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we're still talking about boobs

http://www.azubu.com/archives/16830

they did an article on boob size in LoL. Gragas reigns supreme.

Deleted
    No, but a female Jade or April Ryan would be nice.
    But we have a female Jade, her name's Ezreal.

Well, jokes aside, I wouldn't mind champions with that body type either - even more so since I actually find it more attractive than the boob-monsters.(inb4 OMG SEXIST BASEMENT DWELLER!)

Look at Diana though, for example. Her bikini skin aside, the default one has perfectly normal sized, clothed body. There are more similar champions and skins.

Yeah, would love more quotes on LoL's champions. A couple per ability, kill, death etc. would add tons of character strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Do you read the lore pages? They're good for it.
    I've read some but they feel like they don't really hold much relevance and once you're in-game, not much actually shows. That and I dislike having to read a short 2 paragraphs to learn about a character when voicework does so much more. Case in point: I knew Kunkka and Tidebringer hated eachothers' guts without reading a single line of text, I learned it while playing the game.

Then there's the ones that are just "what?" Lux's insanity for example is pretty poorly displayed if you don't read her judgement.
    I lol'd
    Clearly plebeian in action, kindly cease posting in the patrician section of the forum.

But we have a female Jade, her name's Ezreal.

Well, jokes aside, I wouldn't mind champions with that body type either - even more so since I actually find it more attractive than the boob-monsters.(inb4 OMG SEXIST BASEMENT DWELLER!)

Look at Diana though, for example. Her bikini skin aside, the default one has perfectly normal sized, clothed body. There are more similar champions and skins
    Well, that was mostly the one I meant. Obviously.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-11-18 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Oh father forgive me, for I have sinned. I have used an apostrophe in a spot where I shouldn't have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Since we're still talking about boobs

http://www.azubu.com/archives/16830

they did an article on boob size in LoL. Gragas reigns supreme.
    Breagas for the win. xD

Hey, hey, hey. I bought Cowgirl Miss Fortune because of the boobs. Solely because i nearly fell off my chair laughing. They're anti gravity and it's fun as heck to me.
    Proceed to hate me.

You know what kind of champion I'd like next? A badass yordle with a big weapon and a beard.

There's just something about tiny characters beating the living crap out of people that appeals to me.

(Also, the only time I fall for a booby trap ( ) is when I browse YouTube. I'm not gonna pay just for some short-lived bongo fun.)

Deleted
    I prefer the big breasted women. I hope Riot continue for a million moons
    Muz, we already know you're a plebeian you don't need to post more proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You know what kind of champion I'd like next? A badass yordle with a big weapon and a beard.

There's just something about tiny characters beating the living crap out of people that appeals to me.
    Next champion: Caster Minion.
    Let's do it.

Deleted
    Next champion: Caster Minion.
    Let's do it.
    Q: Shoots a purple/blue ball.
    W: Allows you to block a champion and hindering its movement.
    E: Suicides and gives the enemy and allies money.
    R: Attacks closest target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Q: Shoots a purple/blue ball.
    W: Allows you to block a champion and hindering its movement.
    E: Suicides and gives the enemy and allies money.
    R: Attacks closest target.
    This sounds exactly like people playing Visage in pubs.

Muzual: Why does nobody play Urgot?
    Koishi: He doesn't have tits

Reasonable explanation
    Okay, so why does nobody play Karma?

Deleted
    Okay, so why does nobody play Karma?
    I like to play Karma, but I rarely pick her, especially in SR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are we talking about that ?
    They have some hot girls in LoL and it end up sexual content ?

I admit I don't like last 4 champs because they look very similar to each others
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite agree about the voice overs. But I don't really see where they enter into a discussion about splash art.

As to the images you linked above (Jade), I saw that one and instantly thought of Spellthief Lux.

Deleted
    Yeah, would love more quotes on LoL's champions. A couple per ability, kill, death etc. would add tons of character strength.
    Please not, that dialogue shit when kills happen is over the top. And commentating everything like doing CS is more or less annoying.

I'd rather see them expanding more relationships between each champions. Like with TF/Graves where you get extra quotes and stuff and mainly some meaningful backstory.
    The sad part is that there is just simply something, but not enough of it. Like for example Xerath is still contained, and no news on it after all the time he's been released.

Deleted
    They're not large enough.

That's why Riot is remaking her
    All 6 most popular champions have smaller breasts.
    Your hypothesis is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I quite agree about the voice overs. But I don't really see where they enter into a discussion about splash art.
    Because I'm okay with people who are hot along with their personality.
    But not people who are hot because of their lack of personality.