Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post

Jungle Taric is a thing now, guises.
    Yea me too i just had one And i must say he wasnt that good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Yea me too i just had one And i must say he wasnt that good
    At least you haven't experienced the Top Lane Tarics yet. He's an unmovable wall against physical damage champions. Perhaps we may see a wave of AP tops to counter that?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    At least you haven't experienced the Top Lane Tarics yet. He's an unmovable wall against physical damage champions. Perhaps we may see a wave of AP tops to counter that?
    Muramana IG Wits end GG, throw in any amount of warmogs you feel necessary and watch as people melt to your 500 damage AAs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Muramana IG Wits end GG, throw in any amount of warmogs you feel necessary and watch as people melt to your 500 damage AAs
    Don't forget to throw in a Frozen Heart, mad W damage baby!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Missed the last 10 pages, what did I miss?
    Ain't nobody got time to read stuff from 3 entire days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Since I can´t really remember any of it, probablly nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    New patch, Quinn, the Mac client, and the iBlitzcrank skin are all available now.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    New patch, Quinn, the Mac client, and the iBlitzcrank skin are all available now.
    I'm allready playing Quinn at this very moment, Quinn vs Quinn lane. So very interesting.

Deleted
    Oh we were just talking about how sexy you were.

rawr

I have to share this vid

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's amazingly awesome, Hudson.

Can anyone tell me if I did good or not in here? Shaco didn't seem to jungle, he just wanted to countergank me and I Flashed away every time (after the first, in which Fizz picked up the kill. It seems to me that my speed boost and reveal aura works whilst I'm dead).

Everyone else surrendered but me. Thought we could have turned it around if I got myself some more minions to munch on. :3

EDIT: If I couldn't finish my items when I went back, I filled up on wards instead (6 of them) and just warded my jungle up, caught a wandering Shen and won the ensuing teamfight due to vision lol.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-03-02 at 01:27 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    It's hard to tell.

Your deaths + you farm + assists/kills suggests that you weren't ganking/grouping up much, instead you were afk farming - which is bad.

Also, don't take Flash on WW to be honest. You want Flash only vs champions like Morgana where you need to get out immediately. Ghost or Exhaust. Remember once you're 6, ganking is very easy and should give you a ton of freekills.

In a game like that it suggests either scenario 1) You and Garen weren't grouping up while the other three were busy protecting turrets/contesting other important objectives or 2) They (the feeders) were just very in-experienced and got caught out a lot. Or, you know.. all the time l0l. Hard to tell w/o replay. It just seems you had a bunch of baddies on your team, couple that with your own inexperience and well.. yeah, result.

Also, 3 main tips on how to beat a Shaco jungle: 1) Countergank him a lot; this is when he is weakest, he's used his Decieve (Q) to get in, and now has no escape and he's problaly also already used his box meaning no CC besides his slow either. 2) Ward your jungle, and collapse on him with your team. He might get away, but the longer you deny Shaco kills/assists/farm, the more you win. Doesn't matter if you kill him or not, the main goal is to not let him snowball himself and/or his lanes. 3) Counterjungle him. Seriously, not many do this, or know this, but counterjungling a Shaco is fucking awesome. He's got very weak clear outside of his first few clears, he'll be somewhat low because of lack of sustain until he gets lifesteam, he has no up-front damage and you force him to Decieve away. Just make sure to have an escape route planned in case shit goes down. Again, doesn't matter if you kill him. You force him back to his lane, and once a Shaco has gotten a little behind, it's very hard to get back if you keep on denying him kills/assists by counterganking him. See Shaco top? Go check out his bot-side buffs.
    The buffs usually spawn around 7:15 (first buff, first spawn), 7:50-8:10 (second buff, first spawn), 12:30 (first buff, second spawn), 14:00 (second buff, second spawn). So if you see him on the opposite side of the map close to these times, check out those buffcamps and ward them.

TLDR: Countergank. Counterjungle. Ward everything.

Remember when counterjungling, to clear out the entire buffcamp so YOU get the timer for it, and not him. If you clear out the smaller camps when you're counterjungling, you should always leave smaller minions. Depending on which champion jungler you're against, you either just kill the big minion in the camp, and leave all of the smaller ones behind, or you leave only one small minion behind. Alright, so, if you're against someone like Shaco, who has slow-cleartime, you'll want to leave (let's say we're taking his wraiths) 3 small minions behind. Why? He's slow in the jungle, he'll waste a lot of time for only 15g and next-to-nothing experience. Now, if you're against someone like Amumu, you'll want to only leave 1 small minion behind. Why? He has a fast cleartime, so leaving 3 smaller minions behind is practically giving him free 15g and xp since he'll clear them all at the same time anyways, wasting no time with them at all. It's all just to deny/waste(time) your opponent as much as possible.

Sorry for the wall.. if there's anything I didn't explain properly, ask away... it is pretty late afterall:P
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-02 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Your deaths + you farm + assists/kills suggests that you weren't ganking/grouping up much, instead you were afk farming - which is bad.
    I was roaming a lot because most of our lanes were pushed by the enemy. However, they had warded every side so when I came in to gank they just collapsed on their towers, and when I did get to the enemy champions I couldn't secure a kill.

Also, don't take Flash on WW to be honest. You want Flash only vs champions like Morgana where you need to get out immediately. Ghost or Exhaust. Remember once you're 6, ganking is very easy and should give you a ton of freekills.
    He seemed to have about five or six boxes up in a brush, and would either let me run in and take box hits or fear me as soon as I came near him. Ghost would have made it easier to gank lanes but would meant I could've died to Shaco a couple more times.

3) Counterjungle him. Seriously, not many do this, or know this, but counterjungling a Shaco is fucking awesome.
    Damn, I knew I forgot something. I stuck to my own jungle because I just got wrecked constantly in my last Normal game as a jungler, so was very hesitant to go steal a few mobs.

*counterjungling tactics*
    Is this why when I get back to my jungle, sometimes my icon for mobs disappears when I approach it because it's been cleared, but I've not seen it?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I was roaming a lot because most of our lanes were pushed by the enemy. However, they had warded every side so when I came in to gank they just collapsed on their towers, and when I did get to the enemy champions I couldn't secure a kill.
    Yeah.. bad teammates, if you cant get them to pink, get oracles/pinks yourself and clear that shit. Solo-queues hard work man!

He seemed to have about five or six boxes up in a brush, and would either let me run in and take box hits or fear me as soon as I came near him. Ghost would have made it easier to gank lanes but would meant I could've died to Shaco a couple more times.
    Ward your jungle, and tell your team "Yo dudes, Shaco's here, let's gib him". If you dont get an answer, simply walk away, go take his jungle or gank. But, as I said, Flash is situational on champions who doesn't need it (such as Singed and WW, for example).

Damn, I knew I forgot something. I stuck to my own jungle because I just got wrecked constantly in my last Normal game as a jungler, so was very hesitant to go steal a few mobs.
    Rules of counterjungling:

Know where the enemy jungler is. Saw him top? Go take his bot-side jungle. Saw him bot? Take his top-side (although stay away from wolves as much as possible, they're so deep in their jungle and they're not worth much).

Keep an eye out for laners. If you see them go towards their own jungle, it means you're screwed. Get out, asap.

Have an escape route planned out before going in. This requires you to ward as vision for juking is crucial. Basic ward-placements: 1) Enemy wraiths brush. 2) Enemy red-entrance (the ramp leading up to wraiths/red). 3) Blue and red buff campsites, inside the brushes, but make sure you got vision of the buff-critter itself. 4) The "banana" brush at the blue-side entrance. All these placements allow for awesome vision for your team.

Let your team know wtf you're doing and tell them to be ready to react.

Is this why when I get back to my jungle, sometimes my icon for mobs disappears when I approach it because it's been cleared, but I've not seen it?
    Yup.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-02 at 03:22 AM.

Ranked queues still disabled on EUW?

Sigh...

Nope... just says they are

Got a game: team feeds 20 kills in 15 mins. GG?
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-03-02 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Just had Mordekaiser come to top against Jax in a ranked. What was he thinking??
    But despite this morde ragequitting at 14 mins and every other lane more or less in front, and us winning at 23 minutes, two of my teammates still managed to find reasons to call each other fucking cocksucker. These people... i don't even... I would not want to be with them on a losing team.
    Last edited by mmoc024edb9800; 2013-03-02 at 09:55 AM.

Deleted
    End game screen score says jack shit about how good you are, if you want people to tell you how good you are, link a replay.

Deleted
    Is it possible to somehow take your ward back after putting it? I saw guys dropping it in bush and then taking it back somehow after a sec.

Deleted
    The only thing I could think of would be, if he was using a Sightstone (or Ruby Sightstone), that he was quickly putting up other wards, thus exceeding the limit of how many wards can be active at a time, and his ward vanished because of that. Don't think there is a way to "take back" misplaced wards.

Must've been a sightstone indeed.