10+ Year Old Account
    silence and stuns reduces the rate of crow attacks or stops them whatsoever, done
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    silence and stuns reduces the rate of crow attacks or stops them whatsoever, done
    You sure about stuns? I don't feel I drop at all even in team fights where they focus me, and if I do I just zhonya and heal up full again.

Gosh, had a Lee that feeded like crazy on my team, but he stole 4 dragons so it was kinda ok (except their Yi was 10/0), but its all ok. What bothers me is our ADC flaming from the start of the game, telling us all how trash we are, while still dying more than killing.. Why can't people like that just realize that the more you flame and the more hot headed you get the more you lose.

If you feel hot headed, or have lost a game or two in a row, just go for a walk, take a break for 30 minutes then come back if you feel like playing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw, what are the top top picks at the moment? I usually just play Swain, because no one seem to ban him, but when they do I am just sitting there wondering what the heck to play, and end up with some random stuff..

Also Ekko doesn't count, he is 100% banned in Silver :P

Thinking about picking up Mao, he seems rather strong, never tried him though, but sitting at 14k IP atm, so need to buy something soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Thinking about picking up Mao, he seems rather strong, never tried him though, but sitting at 14k IP atm, so need to buy something soon.
    If you're looking for champs for the toplane, Mao and Shen are great. Irelia is good if you can get good at learning which fights to pick and when.

But yeah, if you're looking for a solid tank that is quite hard to counter, can't go wrong with Maokai. Even before he was buffed he was a complete monster, now he's down right unstoppable if you get to the lategame.

15+ Year Old Account
    You sure about stuns? I don't feel I drop at all even in team fights where they focus me, and if I do I just zhonya and heal up full again.
    Think Charge me Doctor was saying that would fix it - that way when he's 1v4'ing - he gets stunned - all his healing stops - he dies. But he would still be strong in lane versus things like Zed and Akali - where they want to dive onto him, but have no CC to shutdown his healing.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Been having a lot of fun with Swain recently. I think if you can poke him consistently before 6 you'll lessen his impact somewhat. He doesn't have that great wave clear either until he becomes a Super Swainyan
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Been having a lot of fun with Swain recently. I think if you can poke him consistently before 6 you'll lessen his impact somewhat. He doesn't have that great wave clear either until he becomes a Super Swainyan
    I mostly just pick him top, great to just zone out any melee top laner by simply putting out the Q everytime they go in for a creep kill. And if they stay a bit too long I pair it up with a E and W and pretty much force them to flash, or die. At least after level 6, before 6 I just get them low so I have to do it a couple of times.

What is lovely about Swain is that even if you lose your lane, you will be a nightmare later, when you got your RoA and SV/Zhonya completed.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    I really hate that we have to ban champions that are notably over powered or stacked. Just because people have no integrity

- - - Updated - - -

Also recently tried to add a ap to jung pool, an i went ahead an roled Diana since I have a skin (Not sure where from, def didnt buy it).

I forgot who in thread was like hard for Diana jung, though I think it was @Yvaelle.
    Any points or tips you mind sharing. Because im literally afk farming til 6... So far im rushing my runic, buy stinger, into hourglass, than complete the tooth, void staff. Games usually end by this point.

in my runes i have 10% magic pen, 9armor, an 20ap / my masteries are 0/12/18 getting Strengh of the Aegis
    It was probably me yea. Last season I mained AP Junglers, in order of most played: Elise, Evelynn, Diana, Sejuani.

This season I feel the AP Junglers in general suck - across the board. The good AP jungler carries this season are weird crap like Ekko, Fizz, Runedyr: that I refuse to play. Just a heads up, Diana Jungle is currently a 38% win rate - so the odds are very much against you - she's in a bad spot.

For runes on Diana, I typically go 9 armor Yellows, 15% attack speed Reds, rest AP (25 ish?). Runes are mostly for helping your level 1-3 first clear, after that your Jungle item solves the rest - so this strikes a good balance between survivability (armor+AP for shield) and damage (AP+AS for passive/AA's).

For masteries, either 12/18/0, or sometimes 0/18/12. The second is for the faster smite cooldown and a bit more early survivability - this is usually if I anticipate a possible early invade, or if I expect a lot of objective contesting.

For items, Blue Runic Echoes is pretty much mandatory on her. Her second item is entirely comp dependent IMO - there is no 'essential' item apart from Blue Runic Echoes. Fortunately, she has a lot of good options.

If you plan to farm a lot, or solo Dragon a lot, etc - Nashor's Tooth provides the biggest sustained damage boost for her, and the CDR helps her keep her shield up for endless survivability (vs jungle/dragons anyways).

Apart from that, you need to pick which lane you plan to gank and pretty much commit from the moment your Runic Echoes completes.
    Ganking an AD threat (ex. bot lane, top lane, Zed, etc)? Zhonya's Hourglass - everything about it is good for fighting AD.
    Ganking an AP threat, and preferably with the help of another AP? Abyssal Scepter - big boost to your burst and survivability in this situation.
    Unable to commit, and/or enemy team has a lot of dash-spamming squishies (LeBlanc, Ezreal, Lucian, etc)? Hextech Protobelt - improves your burst and sticking power.

Last season I would almost always build Rylai's as my second item - this season it's good on her - but she just doesn't seem 'scary' enough in melee that people run from me anymore.

Nice tips. For some reason I still prefer SotA over anything in the jungle. It's very forgiving.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Nice tips. For some reason I still prefer SotA over anything in the jungle. It's very forgiving.
    It's definitely the safe choice - I use it when testing other junglers. The only jungler I consistently use it on though is Sejuani, because extra hp = extra damage for her anyways.

That said, when I was playing with Evelynn earlier this season I was having some luck with SotA just because it compensates for a lot of her early weakness - and her late game is really dictated by her items, not her keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It's definitely the safe choice - I use it when testing other junglers. The only jungler I consistently use it on though is Sejuani, because extra hp = extra damage for her anyways.

That said, when I was playing with Evelynn earlier this season I was having some luck with SotA just because it compensates for a lot of her early weakness - and her late game is really dictated by her items, not her keystone.
    It also allows you to build offensive items, while staying beefy.

15+ Year Old Account
    It also allows you to build offensive items, while staying beefy.
    That too yes - when using SotA your first items (after jungle item) will often be a damage item (ex. Haunting Guise on Sejuani) - whereas when doing Fervor of Battle (ex. Shyvana) or Thunderlord's (ex. Evelynn) - my first item is often more defensive (ex. Dead Man's Plate).

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It was probably me yea. Last season I mained AP Junglers, in order of most played: Elise, Evelynn, Diana, Sejuani.

This season I feel the AP Junglers in general suck - across the board. The good AP jungler carries this season are weird crap like Ekko, Fizz, Runedyr: that I refuse to play. Just a heads up, Diana Jungle is currently a 38% win rate - so the odds are very much against you - she's in a bad spot.

For runes on Diana, I typically go 9 armor Yellows, 15% attack speed Reds, rest AP (25 ish?). Runes are mostly for helping your level 1-3 first clear, after that your Jungle item solves the rest - so this strikes a good balance between survivability (armor+AP for shield) and damage (AP+AS for passive/AA's).

For masteries, either 12/18/0, or sometimes 0/18/12. The second is for the faster smite cooldown and a bit more early survivability - this is usually if I anticipate a possible early invade, or if I expect a lot of objective contesting.

For items, Blue Runic Echoes is pretty much mandatory on her. Her second item is entirely comp dependent IMO - there is no 'essential' item apart from Blue Runic Echoes. Fortunately, she has a lot of good options.

If you plan to farm a lot, or solo Dragon a lot, etc - Nashor's Tooth provides the biggest sustained damage boost for her, and the CDR helps her keep her shield up for endless survivability (vs jungle/dragons anyways).

Apart from that, you need to pick which lane you plan to gank and pretty much commit from the moment your Runic Echoes completes.
    Ganking an AD threat (ex. bot lane, top lane, Zed, etc)? Zhonya's Hourglass - everything about it is good for fighting AD.
    Ganking an AP threat, and preferably with the help of another AP? Abyssal Scepter - big boost to your burst and survivability in this situation.
    Unable to commit, and/or enemy team has a lot of dash-spamming squishies (LeBlanc, Ezreal, Lucian, etc)? Hextech Protobelt - improves your burst and sticking power.

Last season I would almost always build Rylai's as my second item - this season it's good on her - but she just doesn't seem 'scary' enough in melee that people run from me anymore.
    I've done 9 games so far, im 7/2
    I definitely feel stronger with atk speed rather than magic pen. Although those two losses was when I tried Thunderlord :<
    Thank you though! Totally forgot Abyssal was an item. It makes so much sense to build it its gross. Otherwise I still haven't found a game were I could gank effectively. I literally just walk up an hope to bust a flash. I spend alot of time just farming til 6, stealing camps when the enemy jung shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-06-01 at 12:24 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Really bad decision on riots part. But I needed an excuse to stop playing anyway
    RETH

Why do people want SoloQ so much? Isn't it pretty much the same as dynamic queue, except you have to tell them which roles you prefer (ultimately making the game a lot less toxic and full of butthurt)?

Why do people want SoloQ so much? Isn't it pretty much the same as dynamic queue, except you have to tell them which roles you prefer (ultimately making the game a lot less toxic and full of butthurt)?
    Well, people in diamond/challenger sit almost an hour in queue to get their main roles, while in the old system they would just type "mid pref" or w/e their role was, and get it if they were known for being good at it. And if they do pick "fill", they end up as support almost all the time, but get shorter queues.

I think that is the main reason behind the hate towards duo queue. It works fine down bronze-gold, but after that it just get worse and worse.

Well, people in diamond/challenger sit almost an hour in queue to get their main roles, while in the old system they would just type "mid pref" or w/e their role was, and get it if they were known for being good at it. And if they do pick "fill", they end up as support almost all the time, but get shorter queues.

I think that is the main reason behind the hate towards duo queue. It works fine down bronze-gold, but after that it just get worse and worse.
    Ah, yes, I forgot how the role pick system can be quite limiting, and it isn't nearly as flexible as SoloQ in that regard.

Ah, yes, I forgot how the role pick system can be quite limiting, and it isn't nearly as flexible as SoloQ in that regard.
    Personally I liked that it made it more likely that players had to be competent in every role to advance rather than 1 or 2. Made players seem more skillful in order to advance

Yeah, I've actually started to take fill now, because I am bored of top/mid every game, even though that is the roles I prefer. I miss the odd opportunity I had to get a role I was 100% in, but then learned to improve them. Now I focus on two roles, and like 2 champions for those two roles.. It's boring to be honest.

Fill wasn't much better though, support 9.9/10 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify, the queue and champ select are different things.