Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    And once again ARAM becomes even worse because Riot never pays attention to it. I'm sure if ARAM ever dies completely they'll just blame it on the players not being interested like they did with dominion.

Poke is now even stronger because no armor/mr runes anymore. Either give champions more base armor/mr or buff the ARAM starting items defensively.
    I think quite literally every champion got a base stat increase. For tanks like Alistar for example, their base armor has doubled from 24 to 44. Also this is quite a gigantic change tailored for SUMMONERS RIFT, which is the game mode that's meant to be played (as in, ranked, LCS, blablabla). They'll edit in tweaks specifically for ARAM I guess, but it's never going to get prioritized over SR.

How do you get more blue essence now that you don't get IP from games?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to understand this new patch.

Had one game where Kayle went like 1-12...0-6 in laning phase. I ganked top successfully once but still the Urgot got so fed. He must have been level 15 when Kayle was level 11. I like that there is a greater level disparity though. I wasn't even doing bad as jungle but was surprised how powerful he was.

Then tried top as Teemo. Wasn't that great. Went up against a Faker esque Zed whose ult was doing ridiculous damage. Might have to check my runes as Teemo.

Doing good as Yi though. Got a game last night with 2 Quadras. Felt as unstoppable or more unstoppable than usual. Although it started with Brand taking my red...it was late at night so I was like whatever..
    Last edited by Tennis; 2017-11-09 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    And once again ARAM becomes even worse because Riot never pays attention to it. I'm sure if ARAM ever dies completely they'll just blame it on the players not being interested like they did with dominion.

Poke is now even stronger because no armor/mr runes anymore. Either give champions more base armor/mr or buff the ARAM starting items defensively.
    And no ArmPen / Magic Pen anymore.

So... no.

What *does* matter is that health runes are gone.

Ok, so a bit late to the party but had a go with the new runes today on Teemo. Picked the fox thingy that attacks, and W T F. Was vs a D5 Riven main with 436k mastery points, and it was way too easy to just well, remove her from the game. (She might have been drunk or just bought the account for all I know, was kinda surprised when I saw it was a D5 Riven after the game).

I'm just some mid-gold scrub who hardly knows what I am doing, testing runes for the first time, and I did about 2 times the dmg of everyone. Sure I got hella-fed, but still. That fox did some real work!

Also gave klepto GP a go, got screwed early and pretty much just fed the enemy Irelia so much she could one shot anyone, but it didn't matter at all because I was making so much gold from simply poking her as much as I could while keeping up an ok-ish farm. So I just snowballed later when teamfights started (I do know my way around landing nice barrels, which helps a bit), and they had a Yasuo mid who inted because "you guys are tryharding while I am drunk, its a normal you idiots!" etc.. Lol.

So far I've come to the conclusion that the new runes are absolutely freaking OP, can't wait to test out other stuff as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

@Shadowpunkz

=/.. I've been waaaayy too busy but I think I have to hold back on the Evelynn video till I get used to the new runes HAH. (Cos I don't record normal games)
    @Feederino Senpai

So far I've been testing 2 things, TDL and Arcane Meteor. Tried 3 games, all on AI..... sadly I can't notice any difference because I just end up with 25 stacks Mejai every round and end the game by lvl 11 lol...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    @Shadowpunkz

=/.. I've been waaaayy too busy but I think I have to hold back on the Evelynn video till I get used to the new runes HAH. (Cos I don't record normal games)
    @Feederino Senpai

So far I've been testing 2 things, TDL and Arcane Meteor. Tried 3 games, all on AI..... sadly I can't notice any difference because I just end up with 25 stacks Mejai every round and end the game by lvl 11 lol...
    Ok man
    Don't even do it if you dont want to. I would like it, but i'm crazy ^^
    Nice to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Ok man
    Don't even do it if you dont want to. I would like it, but i'm crazy ^^
    Nice to see you back.
    I'd love to create a video on Eve. She's one of the champs that I've been wanting to use for a looooooooooooooooooooong time.

My only problem, is the queue on Plat/Dia. I would've started using her if there weren't any changes to runes and masteries. Though I could technically just run in with some random stuff, I want to start preparing myself for the climb next season.

I've gone past the need to climb further (due to my own skill cap, I'd need to play ALOT more if I want to improve), but I still want to be able to reach at least D5 or at least am not losing out because I'm using some weird runes that aren't efficient at all.

For now, was just wondering if you guys tried Arcane Meteor VS TDL, and all the other paths (like extra dmg >70% hp / true dmg / extra magic dmg), which do you all think works better? Or is there like some "OP" runes meta now for AP mids.

I'm unsure if I got it right, but to me, Arcane Meteor allows more poke, dmg is slightly lower than TDL but the CD is much shorter allowing more consistent poke eventually getting in more dmg. Downside is that it can be evaded with dashes and you'll need to spam more skills, meaning less mana.

The next would be TDL, higher dmg but longer CD. I think it's a good burst that won't miss just like how everyone had been using it but I just don't want to lose out to someone using Arcane Meteor (in case it does more dmg haha). Though, I kinda like it because I don't need to spam that often and am actually thinking if I should combo this with the other "dmg runes" that have around the same CD, this'll provide more dmg per poke rather than consistent spamming. Which means that I'll have enough mana for fights.

Adding on to TDL, having some additional dmg early game definitely helps quite abit but I was also thinking of the 10% CDR at lvl 10 and ultimate CDs. I used to run 10% CDR on runes, so that I could get at least 30% easily to ensure that everything's up whenever I need it so I'm really unsure of which is better. If I were to play in Silver/Gold, I'd choose the additional dmg path for sure, because I'm confident on securing kills and I'll combo it with ignite but I don't think that I'll get as many kills if against another Plat/Diamond THOUGH, the extra damage would probably help to apply more pressure early game.

PS: I actually tried grasp of undying Caitlyn last season and won quite a few games doing pretty well. Tried to convince some of my friends (I was like, I can heal every 4s and I get more tenacity) and they just went like "you probably could even run colossus and do well" >_>............................. and so they shot down my theory and I changed it back to the normal masteries.
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-11-13 at 06:00 AM.

I think riot really needs to take a look at dark harvest because it could potentially be the most broken mastery in the game.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-11-15 at 03:15 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgot and Orn are something else in the top lane.

Orn does so much damage and is difficult to kill. Urgot as well if fed. I haven't played as either so I figure I should so I can understand their mechanics better. It's just strange when I'm doing fairly well as Yi and yet I can't 1 v 1 em.

Proud moment for me as I'm a total casual noob. I beat dyrus in the jangle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had this game where everything lined up as Teemo.

I didn't know what to do with full build so I went 2 Deathcaps...it was crazy. I had half of the map shroomed up.
    It was also super fun because their JG was Master Yi who was wrecking us but couldn't do anything against me.
    Granted it wasn't the highest calibre opponents because they barely had any magic resist at all.

I think I enjoy games like this the most. Although the epic comebacks are great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Had this game where everything lined up as Teemo.

I didn't know what to do with full build so I went 2 Deathcaps...it was crazy. I had half of the map shroomed up.
    It was also super fun because their JG was Master Yi who was wrecking us but couldn't do anything against me.
    Granted it wasn't the highest calibre opponents because they barely had any magic resist at all.

I think I enjoy games like this the most. Although the epic comebacks are great as well.
    As someone who have played a bit Teemo, finish it off with a Lich Bane, it is so much fun to just Q-AA and see them pretty much die.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Interesting video showcasing why Akali is the #1 win rate champion in Korea.
    Some kind of OP rune combination with Q spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Interesting video showcasing why Akali is the #1 win rate champion in Korea.
    Some kind of OP rune combination with Q spam.

sad days. shit like this gets champions nerfed :/

There goes my 3rd pick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    sad days. shit like this gets champions nerfed :/

There goes my 3rd pick!
    I mean... aery already got nerfed.

Deleted
    Someone already tried Zoe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I think I've seen Akali once in the last 50 games? I did get rekt and was quite surprised though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPanic View Post
    Someone already tried Zoe?
    She's pretty much always banned in ranked. But jesus christ does she wreck hard. The damage and that E is just plain absurd if she's any good.

Yeah she also has a lot of escape ability, and not even that squishy tbh.