Earlier today, I was having difficulties with starting my Mac up. After a little bit of research on another computer, I decided the only way to get my laptop working again was to reinstall Mac OS X onto my laptop, which required a lengthy installation process and erasure of any and all of my documents and files (something I now realize I could've avoided), including World of Warcraft.

That, however, is history. With that problem solved, another has risen - I appear to be unable to download World of Warcraft from my battle.net account online. I had thought that by going to my battle.net account, navigating to Download Game Clients on the right side, and clicking on the Mac icon in the Full Game Client Section, that I would be able to get the WoW client onto my computer and start happily gaming again.

However, once the initial window finishes installing, the launcher opens up, and continues downloading. The problem arises when the blue bar gets about halfway - it simply stops. It gives no sort of message or indication that something is wrong. It simply stops.

What might be the problem here?