Deleted

Any good arena retridins that can help out?

Link your armory yber retridins i wanna look your gear choice/gem/specc

ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dampo View Post
    Link your armory yber retridins i wanna look your gear choice/gem/specc

ty
    They all log out in vanity gear, dood. So their opponents don't know their gearing strategies. Been like that for years with top pvpers.

Plus high rated Rets are few and far between these days after the 4.1 WoG nerf.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Check out Vanguards on Sargeras (nearly a 3,000 rated 3s). He is the best ret paladin in arena that I know of, and doesn't log out in "vanity gear" (srsly wtf?)

Deleted
    did not find him only a 2k rated retridin with half epic pvp gear. Tho only thing i wanna know is what glyphs to use and what exp/hit cap is atm, should i use glyph so seal of truth gives me 10 expertise?

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/crabgirl/simple
    I've got the bad enchants on my gloves, bracers and back but cba to replace them and I'm always poor. I've got 2x two-handers if your wondering about my hit aint exactly 5.00%, so I switch to my other weapon that has Landslide on it if no1 can disarm me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabster View Post
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/crabgirl/simple
    I've got the bad enchants on my gloves, bracers and back but cba to replace them and I'm always poor. I've got 2x two-handers if your wondering about my hit aint exactly 5.00%, so I switch to my other weapon that has Landslide on it if no1 can disarm me.

ty mate looks nice, awesome rating you got btw what expertise do i need for arena? ur not using glyph so ill remove mine then
    Last edited by mmocd3c415f1d2; 2011-06-06 at 12:36 PM.

Don't know how you didn't find him........... All you have to do is type "Vanguards".

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nguards/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhexis View Post
    Check out Vanguards on Sargeras (nearly a 3,000 rated 3s). He is the best ret paladin in arena that I know of, and doesn't log out in "vanity gear" (srsly wtf?)
    It's a very common practice among top rank pvpers. Reckful used to always log out in an old tier set with Warglaives of Azzinoth so his opponents wouldn't know his gearing strategy and whether to focus him or not (for example).

At least twice I saw Vanguard's chars in old tier sets too with S-mourne I think, so I assumed he was doing the same thing.

As for taking him as a gearing/gemming model, I'm not sure, he seems to be sitting on his rating and not playing new games since the WoG nerf. Probably not much has changed, but you never know.

I think he has a 3d Ret that he's playing just for fun, w/o rushing for ratings, that would probably be a better example of how to gear. But sadly I don't know the char's name.

His glad-rank Rets are:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nguards/simple (human)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nguardy/simple (blood elf)
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dampo View Post
    ty mate looks nice, awesome rating you got btw what expertise do i need for arena? ur not using glyph so ill remove mine then
    I dont really go for any exptertise, since if you get dodged/parried on TV you keep your holypower and your always(90% of the time) gonna get tunneled so you dont really have any problem with Holypower

Vanguardy, or sig.

really...../trollface
    boring.

Deleted