Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is your favorite real time strategy

as the title says

Deleted
    C&C definitely

It may be somewhat dated now but Command and Conquer the original game. Just listening to the music makes me want to play it again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO__oRr59_s

I am playing Starcraft 2 currently but I play the custom games far more than I play the actually game itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dune2

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Age of Empires II age of kings : where i got my name from Aoek = Age of Empires King

Command and Conquer is without a doubt the best, the Warcraft series comes up second

Every Command and Conquer rulez, well except Tiberian Twilight... if Westwood was still alive they were still a great concurrent for Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    All the C&C games up to and including Generals and it's xpac(and even then they weren't the best). Haven't really played any of the ones after.

My favorite of the whole series has to be the first one though(friend had it for ps and I remember us always using the cheats for Ion Cannon and such...fun times...fuuuuun times), followed closely by Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.

Warcraft 2. some of the earlier C&C's were fun but overall the humour of Warcraft gives the advantage

Im still a fan of SC1 but couldn't really get into SC2.

Deleted
    Warhammer - dawn of war, dark crusade, soulstorm. I loved them all even though they were practicly same with few implementations.

Command and Conquer red alert, and yuries revenge. Also warcraft 3 and starcraft 2.

Starcraft 1 & 2, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 1, Age of Empires 2. In that order I think.

Deleted
    Battle for middle earth 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 3 it has the best custom maps ever and no I'm not talking about Dota

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Warcraft 3, but because no one hardly plays it anymore, I mostly play SC 2.

I miss Azeroth Wars Startegy (Custom Game) I really wish sc2 had an equivalent.

Deleted
    Warcraft for the story, Starcraft for the E-sports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge and of course Warcraft 3. I've never tried starcraft or warhammer but i want to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slagathor1995 View Post
    as the title says
    I hate rts games. These are about "how fast can you spam click over your map and units". The only RTS I was ever able to enjoy was Dune2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I hate rts games. These are about "how fast can you spam click over your map and units". The only RTS I was ever able to enjoy was Dune2.
    That can apply to any game that isn't turn-based. Good try though.