Can't decide about buying Hunted: The Demon's Forge

After reading a few reviews, and watching a few videos of gameplay, I still can't decide about getting Hunted, Demon's Forge. Thing is, the Gamespot and IGN are saying that the game is buggy as hell. So, I figured I'd wait a few weeks for updates. I just don't know if the bugs are fixable by updating the game.

Other than that, if it is as bad as they say, it'll surely be in Mega Monday of Zavvi or Midweek Madness of Steam. I'll probably buy one then. But aside from dated visuals, gameplay looks nice, and while I don't mind it, I'm sure my brother will hate "magnet on my back" Gears style getting to cover. So the plus and minus lists of this game for me are pretty much even.

So from those of you who played and those who even finished it. Does it worth getting? Should I get for PC, (but Gamespot says it's impossible to play online atm) or for my PS3 for split screen? Is split screen good, or should I get two for our PC's? Help me out.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I've only seen the Yogscast playthrough of the first hour or so, but it looks terrible. I certainly wouldn't recommend it right now, due to the bugs, but I would advise you to just keep your distance from it.

Save some money and get a cheaper, much more enjoyable game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive decided to not buy it, i had a topic about the same thing earlier, still up, look for it, has a fair few responces

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!