Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GDiamond View Post
    What the f*ck is wrong with children these days? If that were my son, I would press charges. Something like that can scar anyone for life.
    If that were my son, I would ask him why the hell he didn't kick at least one of those girls straight in the crotch.

Even on girls, that hurts, and they learn their lesson fast. That lesson is "don't f&*^ with me, I fight dirty".
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanna View Post
    Granted this is more extreme but havent kids been .. 'panting' each other for decades?
    “The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

- Socrates (470 – 399 BC)
    kids have been kids forever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanna View Post
    I'd have to say I agree with you on this one. The fact that these girls filmed this and then further presented it to the public shows malicious intent. Bullying? Yes I'd say it was, but sexual harassment as some have mentioned? Granted this is more extreme but havent kids been .. 'panting' each other for decades?
    Filming everything is just the culture now, it wasn't pre-planned. This was just a group of girls that had a crush on the boy, doing somthing stupid that should never have even been noticed. At 11 a boy doesn't understand that kind of thing so they freak out, fight them, run away and then regret it for the rest of their lives (quietly, not somthing you think about until you see a thread like this)

It's just normal kid stuff.

Lol who cares, in my school we used to go around picking up people and throwing them in garbages and pantsing them infront of everyone and then a few days later the same group that pantsed the last guy turns on you with the guy that was pantsed and then pantses you and throws you in a garbage and then at the end of the day we all go out party and have a good time together. Honestly its not like they raped him or anything and if he was so reluctant he should have used force to show that he was serious. One day I was in a bad mood and I saw my friends coming to do some wildness to me and I went up to them and seriously said "I'm seriously not in the mood so don't fu*k with me today" and they didn't they just went and did it to someone else.

Ok so I totally missed the part where they posted it on youtube. That kind of thing is just 100% plain wrong.
    Last edited by Calibar; 2011-06-06 at 11:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

SEEE?>? this is why your suposed to keep them in the kitchen.. christ...

Deleted
    So it was a prank that got out of control. The girls should get some sort of punishment yeah, but pressing charges?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calibar View Post
    Lol who cares,
    I'd imagine the 11 year old boy crying for his mother as he was filmed being stripped cares.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So it was a prank that got out of control. The girls should get some sort of punishment yeah, but pressing charges?
    You dam right, equality right there

The boy should be able to strip and do whatever he wants to each girl.

Seems like a fair punishment

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shit like this infuriates me, because of what would have happened were it two boys doing this to a girl. I seriously don't understand how stupid you have to be to call this a prank, while calling it sexual harassment the other way around. Ignorance is what it is, and it's effin' pathetic. Worst example of injustice I know of.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyavi View Post
    If it was 2 guys stripping an eleven year old girl off in the street while she screamed for help, Theyd of been in dragged off by the police faster than you can scream Rape.
    Yep.. just another thing to add to the list of things to mention when some feminazi starts rambling.

This stuff has happened before, but just because it happened before doesn't make it right. I was bullied as a kid. It can stick with you for life. Even when I went to adults for help, nothing was ever done. I had stuff of mine stolen forced out of my hands, and busted up in front of me. I went to the principle of the school and nothing was ever done. I realized if half the stuff done to me as a kid, if it had been done by adults to another adult, it would not be considered a joke, or prank, or funny. It would be jail time, or something similar. What kind of message does that send? Why is the mother worried about ruining the girls lives. Press the charges because that can ruin your son's life. Show those twits that its not acceptable in to act that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calibar View Post
    One day I was in a bad mood and I saw my friends coming to do some wildness to me and I went up to them and seriously said "I'm seriously not in the mood so don't fu*k with me today" and they didn't they just went and did it to someone else.
    This might have been because they were your friends

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.fox4now.com/story/1482374...t-tracked-down Looks like they got off without charges. This is bull they should get something at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    BURN THE WITCHES... FOR, THEY ARE UNCLEAN and POSESSED OF Beelzebub!

Seriously people, they're kids. Being busted by Youtube for doing stupid things will not stop them from doing it.

At least I hope, doing stupid things is what makes humans learn from their mistakes.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    http://www.fox4now.com/story/1482374...t-tracked-down Looks like they got off without charges. This is bull they should get something at least.
    Oh what a surprise, god what a joke

Deleted
    http://www.fox4now.com/story/1482374...t-tracked-down Looks like they got off without charges.
    Surprise!..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's bullying.

Therefore they need to be punished, and yeah i agree with dicedice, if the sexes were reversed no1 would even have said the word prank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Look at the size of that bitch. She's at least in her midteens. Yeah this is Sooooooooooooo a prank. Forget kiddy court, she looks old enough to be charged as an adult.

The fact that the girls filmed what they did and posted in YouTube is just... Why the fuck is the youth of today so god damn disrespectful towards other people their age? I don't think this is just a prank, because a prank is something you do where both parts can look back at it and laugh. This smells like bullying to me.