Battlenet Authentication confusion

Recently, when I try to log on into WoW, my battlenet account does not sync to my account and I cannot use it. It takes an unusually long amount of time to log on, too. After about the third time trying to log on, it does work. I'm not complaining or anything because I know this system is new and even the suggestion when it fails is to restart wow. I was just wondering how does this happen, and can I set up wow in a particular way that this does not happen. But overall I am very happy with this new system! Thanks Blizz

What new system are you talking about?
    World of Warcraft? Not new.
    Battle.Net? Not new.
    Authenticators? Not new.
    Is there something I haven't heard about?

Also, you say your World of Warcraft account is unusable, because your Battle.net account does not synchronize to your World of Warcraft account... What do you mean by that? The two accounts shouldn't 'synchronize', apart from when they were first merged.
    Also, you've just said your account is unusable, yet next you say you can log in after a couple of tries. Then your account aren't unusable.

You're not the only who's confused...

EDIT: If you're expecting help from anyone, you shouldn't post a thread and then just leave it. You should refresh the page just once a minute or every few minutes, so you can reply to any posts in your thread.
    19 minutes have passed since you started this thread and I've watched it since I posted in it. Now, I'm leaving it, just like you apparently did.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-06-06 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)