Lay of The Hands - Glyphs...

Does anyone know if Blizz has any intention of fixing the bug, that Lay of the Hands gives us 20% of the mana back (rather than 10%) with the special glyph??

I haven't been having mana issues and may change back to the glyph that reduced the cooldown to 7 mins.

Dont know about if its getting fixed or not. However, i wonder what glyphs you do have atm?
    If you want to turn away from 20% mana per fight cos you dont have mana problems.
    cos ur alternatives:
    beacon -> saves you few k mana on a normal fight. (aka less then LoH glyph)
    cleansing -> mana reduce, u seem to not need it. (would give less in 95%+ of fights)
    Divine plea: gives mana, but gives less (or about the same,BUT with a nasty sideeffect)
    Lay on hands: 3 min reduce cd. (a given one when progressing imo) mosty likely only 1 use per fight still tho.
    Light of dawn: 1 extra target, really good for 25man, not baaad for 10man
    long word: never ever liked this one.

So simply. i dont understand whats the big problem here.

forgot. the only other option in my opinion is divine protection, which has its uses on some fights.
    Last edited by imoom; 2011-06-06 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Divine protection when your holy is a pritty powerfull glyph in pve as 95% of aoe's that hit you are spell damadge and rarely physical so your not losing that 20% physical when it was never blocking any physical before and you will end up spaming this a lot more in 4.2 when using it will give you speed of light as well.

its not a bug as far as im aware, lay on hands gives 10% mana on the person its used on and if glythed it gives 10% mana to you also no matter who its used on, but when used on yourself its gives you 20%, 10% from glyth and 10% from the lay on hands itself so it seems to be working as intended as its not really meant to be used on yourself anyway.

i dont use the glyth however since the extra mana is not needed for me.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen