need jc help please

i have jc , alchemy, enchanting, i prospect the ore but now i have alll these gems what do i do with em. i take the carn and make spikes or inferno ruby but with the rest like hessonite or alllicate jasper etc do we sell these or what if i make hessonite bands etc they de into cheap dust. so what do we do thanx guys

You need Zephyrite, Nightstone, and Jasper for JC dailies...so they will always sell OK on the AH, or stockpile them yourself and get some more cuts.

Pre-vendor sell price nerfs, it was profitable to prospect uncommon gems and vendor them. Now, not so much.

If you have a shitload of uncommon gems and cheap access to herbs transmuting can be profitable...your margins will be determined by how much ore goes for on your server and therefore how much it costs to prospect; and herb costs. Gems will always sell once you've transmuted them, though, so get a few popular cuts (the big Inferno Ruby cuts, Reckless Ember Topaz) and profit.
    Ilam - <Gardian> | Wiping with Benefits - Frostmourne US - armory

The most direct method I have found is to craft Carnelian Spikes, Hessonite Bands, Alacite Bands, Jasper Rings, and Nightstone Chokers. If it procs and you get a rare AH it. DE everything else and AH the enchanting mats. If it is a corresponding daily, don't craft for that gem and AH it instead.

However, since my server is low pop, the blue crafted items don't sell often. I've fallen back on transmuting red, purple, and orange to their rare gems and getting rid of green and blue via dailies.

If dust is cheap, stop crafting jewelry and DE'ing. Switch your alch to xmute spec and start selling raw blue gems. Or if you are like me and have a GIANT stockpile of green gems, put them on AH. people need them to lvl JC. I usually keep about 10 of each gem up at any given time. They sell pretty decent.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS