Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    A decent priest can dispell the whole raid with just 1 click
    Sorry no, even in 10men it takes 2clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Tell me how you check someone elses raid ID's? Cuz you cant. Therefore you don't know which of the 9/24 other people are saved.
    Off the top of my head I can't tell you how it's done, but I am pretty damn sure you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Off the top of my head I can't tell you how it's done, but I am pretty damn sure you can.
    The only way I know of is through DBM, which requires the person saved even HAS DBM.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I usualy set it to 25 man if we are making a 10 man group so the saved idiots are standing inside.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I love it when the person that is saved finally realizes it and then says something like: "Sorry guys, g2g to work."

And is still on an hour later.

Quote Originally Posted by Protatohead View Post
    The whole dispell thing is what gets me, here i am already carrying an undergeared healer, then they expect me to dispell as well! Sorry but a paladin can only do so much. You should hear the crying when i let someone die, your tears are tasty!
    ya...i did a bh 10 (thank god...) the other day and managed to get over 60% of the healing done and every single dispell...and of course no pally loot just to put the icing on the cake. Some people are just too dumb

Deleted
    and i thought this is one of those funny threads . Tho i have to agree that i meet some of those ppl, its not pleasant at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude View Post
    Indeedie

And / Or not checking to see if the resto druid & Holy Pala you have picked for your 10 man can actually remove the debuff as you can bet your arse that the SP won't even think about mass dispell until at least half the raid have died.
    derp, when the spriest/healing priest asks to join group, state this very simple sentence: "if you do not dispel you get no loot".
    Problem solved.
    Fyi, if you look up resto druid specs, and check the sticky for resto druids here, you never see a spec with it in it.
    Know why?
    B/c other classes do it better, and some even heal while they do it.
    If you have priests or shamans in your regular group and demand a resto druid takes that talent, that is pure fail.

As for the saved asshole...he's there every week. I think it's a new-ish form of griefing to be honest.
    Best way to beat him, is to have someone who isn't stupid/ an asshole zone in first.
    Then they just cannot zone in, and it becomes obvious and unarguable that they are saved, so everyone can lol at them before you boot and consider if they ever want to invite them to a BH group again in the future
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Tell me how you check someone elses raid ID's? Cuz you cant. Therefore you don't know which of the 9/24 other people are saved.
    You enter as an unsaved player, then ask everyone else to enter ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    which classes other then priests (mass dispel) can remove magic effects from friendlies? (without Healspec talent)
    Warlocks still can I believe.

Deleted
    i dont get all the qq from healers about dispelling.
    i dinged 85 on my pally on monday and was healing BH by thursday, had no trouble, me and other healer dispelled an equal amount and it was very easy. if your group is taking so much damage that you dont have the time to dispel then there is something wrong with it. the main damage i saw was meteor strike, holy radiance plus light of dawn put my group on nearly full health. i ended the fight with 100% mana(i know pally's have better mana effciency than other classes, but i rarely end a fight on 100% mana)
    had heroic dungeon gear and still some peices from normal dungeons.
    probably about 341 ilvl.

the main problem i ususally see in BH pugs is people not understanding the trash or tanks who dont understand that meteor strike hits the whole group and not just them.

I was tanking it last week on my main and the other tank kept taunting off me when we were meant to be taking the meteor strike, when i asked why after we wiped he said "I'm overgeared i can take 3 in a row" he got kicked about 4 seconds later.
    Last edited by mmocfe1b1a5d57; 2011-06-11 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMcNut View Post
    Warlocks still can I believe.
    This is true, good luck finding a warlock who can manage that.

Honestly, if healers are complaining about dispelling, you shouldn't be healing. It isn't hard. Like I said, I can solo heal BH and handle all the dispels. Stop trying to get carried.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin