Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Current mood of the Warlock Community

Correction should be the affliction warlock community.

I'm a destro lock and still happy as hell at the FOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by LockItUp View Post
    I'm a destro lock
    Ah to be a casual

10+ Year Old Account
    blizz iz god better not anger them or u get nerfed more and then ull be crying in a hospital

My mood as a 7 year Warlock is uttered bad right now.
    Why? Because being stuck in as a DpS with nowhere to go and doing sub standard dps when comapred to hybrid dps classes.
    Its has gotten beyond the stage of lame.

What exactly does it mean to be a warlock now? Blizz has made the class's unique selling point to a null.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Windyx View Post
    doing sub standard dps
    You're doing it wrong

go ahead Blizz , FUCK ME .. FUCK ME ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    blizz iz god better not anger them or u get nerfed more and then ull be crying in a hospital
    I'm pretty sure that will be happening with or without QQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't say I quit months ago, but last time I checked it sucked. Shame too cause I played since launch and never though I'd quite before the game died out, but it's rly gotten too boring and lame to handle.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Warlocks are fine at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Contrive View Post
    Warlocks are fine at the moment.
    i agree with you, they are totally fine.

but ... do they have to nerf something in every patch ?

Destro is where its at for me But i dont know much of affli but reading the new change just seems bad.

Is this just about the soul swap change?

really..
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    You're doing it wrong
    /agree this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/awesumsauce/ simple undergeared mess of an alt is what 20k dps on a boss looks like....without flasks and food. Note the ilvl316 chest and 333 pants. Yah, 20k guy...this really, really proves 1 of 2 things: 1) either locks have the worst scaling possible, or 2) You ARE in fact, doing it wrong
    I suspect it's option number 2, since I have no great lock skillz but I was able to read the sticky on the lock forum and follow a spell priority.
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

Warlock need some fixes, (Doomguard and AoE damage, Felguard damage, pets using dispells in MC on Nefarian fight, BoA can be used on two targets and BoD no, BoD is Soulswaped with glyph, demonology "execute phase"....).

But in general, it is ok, we have three nice specs, fix some things, boost little demo and it will be ok. And yes, that nerfs annoying me too...

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wylatron View Post
    /agree this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/awesumsauce/ simple undergeared mess of an alt is what 20k dps on a boss looks like....without flasks and food. Note the ilvl316 chest and 333 pants. Yah, 20k guy...this really, really proves 1 of 2 things: 1) either locks have the worst scaling possible, or 2) You ARE in fact, doing it wrong
    I suspect it's option number 2, since I have no great lock skillz but I was able to read the sticky on the lock forum and follow a spell priority.
    Some logs?
    Guild Website - server EU-Drak'thul (Horde)
    www.impiks.cz

Looking at your gear with those spirit pieces i would be surprised if you can break 10k in a non gimmick fight. 20k sounds more like your aoe peak with demo. Post some logs or your trolling.

Deleted
    Dmg. increase buff don't count

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q_Q they took away my affliction life drain and nerfing my SS

I'm /wristing

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Q_Q they took away my affliction life drain and nerfing my SS

I'm /wristing
    Aren't you secretly playing rogue as main!

Anyway I actually havent said anything much of the late about what I've been thinking with the changes for us come 4.2. One of the reasons Affliction set itself above the other two specs for me was Soul Swap, so when Affliction got the bump to top dps again I was excited to finally getting to play with soul swap again.

It really is a fun talent even if it only saves one gcd. The soul swap change is not a big nerf to our damage but is an alter to our play style as affliction which will now largely be something similar to what we seen back in mid wotlk.

It is honestly disappointing to see that how I play affliction has changed again, particularly when I had grown actually content with the current affliction. I would have taken a flat dps drop (as long as affliction was still our top dps) in return to keeping soul swap as an interesting part of our play style.