Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would make total sense if it was the cause! Now let's just hope I don't get anymore computer freezes, though those have been a bit rarer lately. I used to get them about daily when I first got this rig. >_<
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay... so I'm going to bump this, for two reasons, one of which, is in video form and I'll post that shortly. So, my USB ports never again turned off yesterday, hooray! But then.... literally less than an hour after having my computer on today, I'm typing a comment up on facebook, and oh! Keyboard, mouse, and webcam, all flickered, and shut off. -_- Awesome! So maybe the Device manager didn't save my settings after a shutdown? Who knows? So I figure I just need to do the same thing again, I turn the computer back on, log in, go to the device manager... lo and behold, the settings were saved! WHAT. THE. FUCK?! I seriously don't get it, I just don't.

Okay, now hoping my USB ports don't randomly shut off for no fucking reason again.... I'll be posting a video shortly with a short explanation of what I think may have caused the problem, and hopefully I can get your opinions, oh great denizens of the computer forums on mmo-champ! <3
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water