Deleted

Archeology - preparations for 4.2?

Just wondering if any of you are making special preparations for patch 4.2 and archeology?
    What I'm talking about?

Well, most likely there will be new items with a quality of Firelands loot added to some archeology races (Oh, I can see night elves getting even more love. -.-'), so it would be a rather good idea to save up some keystones and finish all the rare artifacts until then, wouldn't it? Also try to keep fragments at the max of 200 for every race while still farming keystones.

Is there anybody here taking it to that extreme? Are you even preparing in any way or don't you even care?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt there will be any added this patch, considering 5 new rares were added last patch, plus any new ones would probably have been announced by now.

If any are announced, then i will save the 200 fragments for the necessary races, just as I did in 4.1

Nothing found, cause 4.2 virtually focused entirely on Molten Front + Firelands Raid.

4.1 was the outside parts that woulda been in 4.2 if they had held off.

New Archy stuff will be in 4.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Nothing found, cause 4.2 virtually focused entirely on Molten Front + Firelands Raid.

4.1 was the outside parts that woulda been in 4.2 if they had held off.

New Archy stuff will be in 4.3.
    I agree with this. It would have been datamined by now.

I think 4.3 is a bit of a stretch though unless they do another small patch in 3-4 months. I can't see them making us wait until the next major raid with nothing... This is Blizzard though.
    Shadows are cruel.

Has anyone read on the ability to focus on one race, or did that idea get scrapped completely?

They've said they plan to make some changes in the furture, they didnt say if it will be 4.2 or later.