Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dajova View Post
    I did already post there, but no such response as here.
    Rift players are weird ok. They rarely post there and I am banned or I would go and post a little bump. I doubt most Rift player even know that part of the forums exist

Deleted
    Threads: 41
    I dont blame you

But yeah, we'll see where everything goes and how much i will actually do.

Deleted
    Alright, edited the first post about the very first video in the serie, about the Duracell spec for Clerics (not much commentary, sorry about that).

Deleted
    2nd video has been updated on the first post, this time for updates on the 1.4 PTS for Cleric's. Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilions View Post
    I think the talent system (Soul Tree) is quite a lot different from how Wow talents work... Each of the 4 classes has 9 trees, but 3 souls or something like that... so you can have 3 of the trees at once, and switch between them (I think switching is easier and faster than it is in wow), which makes for a lot of different combinations, even though there are only 4 classes
    5 actually it's 5 stored trees. As for the talents you choose 3 over the course of the start zone but can later acquire the remaining ones through quests. Thus eventually enabling you to have pretty much any setup you want available to your class. Oh and they made it so rogues can tank or at least OT. As for other things it actually does have a wardrobe function.Though TBH while I left wow for rift(and yes I did and u fully admit I am hoping blizz does something to pull me back unlike most) I also am not sure how long it's going to live for. However unless GW 2 gets a battle Mage class hell no I will not be going over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Wow.. alot of retards here. Give the guy a break. Dont you have anything better to do than pissing
    on him for posting in a language thats not english? Let the moderators to their job while you stay out of it.
    I am amazed people came to a thread called.... 'New serie of movies about RIFT... IN SWEDISH!'

Just to complain its in Swedish.

Even tho i dont speak Swedish keep up the good work!