Duel 2 piece bonus

I heard a while back that they plan on removing "the duel 2 piece bones" but have yet to see it in any patch notes. Have I just missed some thing?

(Sorry Thought the thread title was enough.)
    Last edited by Badgerr; 2011-06-08 at 09:06 PM.

What do you mean?

I heard a while back that they plan removing something and change something but I did not see anything about something. Have I just missed some thing? o.O

Right now most healers can get an extra 400 resilience from wearing 2 different sets of PvP gear. It’s all ways been that way from what I remember. Well blizzard made a post a while back that they were looking into changing that for this next season. But I have yet to see it in the new patch notes. Was just wondering if I over looked it or maybe they have decided not to make the change.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 04:25 PM ----------

Ok I screwed up. It is in the patch notes. =/ That's what I get from going straight to the PvP section.

"The 2-piece resilience bonus from Cataclysm PvP sets no longer stacks. If a player wears 2 pieces each from 2 different Cataclysm sets, the player will only receive the 400 resilience rating bonus once. This change does not apply to PvP sets from prior expansions."
    Last edited by Badgerr; 2011-06-08 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    dual

HEIL GRAMMAR NAZIES !