Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    90% of alliance in bgs are bots. just fyi
    Yep pretty much this, I can't remember a single battleground where there aren't at least 2 bots who do nothing but run into the enemy and die. I've seen as much as 5 bots in a single place... in Arathi Basin.
    The funny thing is that most players don't even recognize this and think "lololo alliance so bad, we rock lololo".

10+ Year Old Account
    Good post, I've had similar experiences. I've always been a Horde-player for the most part, and became interested in seeing what it was like on the other side.

It seems more often than not, on Horde-side I can be completely useless and farm mid and my team will carry me to a victory.

On Alliance-side if I want to win, it feels like I really need to put forth the most effort in order to win. It's rarely "easy", as the original post seems to outline.

However, a few people working together Alliance-side can really change the tide. On a low-level Alliance alt that I have, I play with two friends. We're around 37, and have won around 80 BGs and only lost 3. It's amazing what we can do together. Unbelievable even! That's also without AFKing out ever.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurumiki View Post
    It seems more often than not, on Horde-side I can be completely useless and farm mid and my team will carry me to a victory.

On Alliance-side if I want to win, it feels like I really need to put forth the most effort in order to win. It's rarely "easy", as the original post seems to outline.
    Apologies if I wasn't clear enough in my original post, but this is exactly what I meant