Favorite Wow racial joke?

Everyrace in Wow has a particuler sense of humor. Out of all the racial jokes in the game which one is your favorite?
    Mine:BE male: Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to... *angry grunt* Just give me some freakin' magic before I kill somebody!"
    (I like blood elf humor)

My favorite WoW racial joke?

Escape artist.

BE female: Ugh I hate Thunder Bluff! You can't find a good burger anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    I normally ride epic mounts only.. but, let's talk.

I kill two dwarves in the mornin', I kill two dwarves at night, I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright.
    I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war, I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves... and then I kill two more.

Orc female: I feel very feminine, and I'll beat the crap out of ANYONE who disagrees!

Deleted
    Female Draenei:
    I have a wonderful recipe. Bring two gnomes, two eggs. Beat Gnomes, separate the eggs- or was it... eh, details.

Deleted
    Wogen-something beneath your tail smells heavenly

I apologize profusely for any inconvenience my murderous rampage may have caused.
    :>

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Jokes

And here we go

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 04:24 PM ----------

Hhaha this i didnt know:

Draenei female: These appear to have been removed since the Burning Crusade beta:
    "Do Gnomes have a vibrate setting? I'm just curious."
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

"Homogenized? No, I like the ladies".

Always hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the male troll Sublime parody

Deleted
    hey relax man your two tents :P

Worgen Female :
    For the holiday, he tried to give me a bone. No... bone. An ordinary bone. What did you think I.......
    --
    hmmmm that's like.. is that bacon? Hey guys, I smell.. Do you smell bacon? Bacon, anyone?! Oh, that's bacon! Bacon! Whos got the bacon?! WHERE'S THE BACON?!"
    In Soviet Russia , Keyboard turns you !

█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌ORIGINAL
    █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌DRUID. ©

Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    I kill two dwarves in the mornin', I kill two dwarves at night, I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright.
    I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war, I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves... and then I kill two more.
    To be read as:

Ah Keel too dwahves in da mornin. Ah keel Too Dwahves aht night. ah keel too dwahves in de ahftah-noon, it mahks me feel ah-right.

Ah Keel too dwahves in time o' peese ahn too in time o' war. Ah Keel too dwahves before Ah Keel too dwahves and den Ah Keel too dwahves moar.

Trolls be 'avin dah raicheeeuss troll speak, mon.

10+ Year Old Account
    orc male. "man dawg its like im feeling you but im not really feeling you yknow?"
    troll male: "i have a shrunken head...i just got out of deh pool"
    worgen male: " are you into...FURRIES?"
    worgen female: "at least we dont SPARKLE"
    goblin male: " they tied her up and said i could do whatever i wanted to her....so i took her stereo"

Deleted
    (sniffs) " Mmmm that's like...(sniffs) is that bacon? (sniffs) Hey guys, I smell...(sniffs) Do you smell bacon? Bacon, anyone?! (sniffs) Oh, that's bacon! Bacon! Whos got the bacon?! WHERE'S THE BACON?!" Worgen female