what is the spec / rotations people use at 60 on a DK?

what is the spec / rotations people use at 60 on a DK?

New to them so I thought I ask the pros

Slam buttons until it dies. DKs are beyond over powered at 60. I personally like blood for BGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

I leveled blood great for soloing some of the bosses for those recommended 3+ groups, and tanking. though I couldn't handle ring of blood solo at 65.

its basically icy touch - plague strike - to apply diseases to start any fight

then if its a single target I heart strike twice then death strike and its dead usually even before that

if its 2 or more mobs I use pestilence after i do my two diseases and then drop death and decay if you have it. then I just spam heart strike until everything is dead and I keep pestilence up. I also would tend to run around in blood presence just for the additional armor and healing so I never had to worry about stopping to re-gen health.

I hear a lot of blood. That is really strange I thought blood was really mean for pure tanking now. Blood use to be I thought at least be the DPS build. So you guys suggest blood for 2h wep pve solo build?

just spec whatever you are planning to be at max level and faceroll

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    I hear a lot of blood. That is really strange I thought blood was really mean for pure tanking now. Blood use to be I thought at least be the DPS build. So you guys suggest blood for 2h wep pve solo build?
    Nah, go Frost, and get the Glyph of Dark Succor, at least before the 4.2 nerf to that glyph.

Even better survivability than blood, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Well, frost lacks obliterate at level 60 and unholy lacks festering strike. The only spec that is close to complete is blood with death coil dumping. So i'd say that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood, spam your heart n death strikes! You kill everything at a decent speed (as was said above, you have silly power at such a low level) and you also gain vengeance if you decide to solo a big baddy elite with heavy hits, meaning you'll probably kill him faster than a Dps could do but heal yourself to full constantly at the same time too. Fun for the whole family!

At higher gear levels the transition to 2h frost would likely be your best bet, it has substantial burst (overall crazy damage and crits anyway in honesty) and it's also the fastest for movement speed (which inevitably is the most relevant factor in levelling speed).

Definitely Blood for 60 though IMO.