Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by diviner View Post
    10man = 1 screwes up.. wipe..
    25man = 1 screwes up .. big deal .. pff
    ^reason why I prefere 10man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    25 man's harder tbh.

It's harder to find 25 people of high skill level than it is to get a solid group of 10 people.
    Agreed. Especially on some of the newer servers where recruitment for progression is sparse.

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    Conclave heroic windplatform would like a word with you
    1 dps dies --> good chance you don't get the shield down ontime.
    Conclave Heroic 10man

Don't have an Assassination Rogue/Frost Mage --> good chance you don't get the shield down ontime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashmoo View Post
    Agreed. Especially on some of the newer servers where recruitment for progression is sparse.
    which is why the rewards are that much higher on loot ( 9 pieces of loot from a heroic tier dropper on 25man i think 10 man gets 3?) the extra valor is only 20 per boss but as firelands is only 8(with BH) 8x70 or 8x90 = how many lfd failpugs you have to do.

Deleted
    you couldt come up with 100 yourself..so just made 3 and let us do it ?

people seriously argue 10 man is harder outside maybe 1 fight a tier? have you guys done both?

Deleted
    more forgiving compared to 10 man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    people seriously argue 10 man is harder outside maybe 1 fight a tier? have you guys done both?
    I do both (although i have twice as many bosses downed in 10) and 10 is definitely harder. There is less room for mistake. Having 1 person die due to a mistake can easily mean a wipe while in 25 having 2-3 dead people is quite fine. Composition is also a lot harder in 10 because you have to figure out how to do this boss without "x" class etc.

So I guess for OP's thread sake, one reason to do 25 instead of 10 is it is easier to do so (if you like to do easier stuff).
    It's probably easier to manage one 25 man than say 2-3 10 man too, organization-wise.

I have done 9/12 Heroic 10. We opted to recruit for 25s instead of working on more heroic fights in 10s.

25man has been so easy compared to 10 man. It's honestly a joke for most fights. Our first night on nef we had 6 pugs, and 13 people who have never even done the nef fight before, we had 5 minutes left in the raid and I said lets just see how phase 1 goes, i'm not assigning platforms etc cause it's bed time.

We made it to phase 2 and I said, people from the 10 man group go to where you normally go. We ended up defeating nef on that very first pull.

No way in hell that would happen in 10 man..it has been like that for every single 25 man boss. even the heroic versions are a joke.

because when you play a class with certian armor specifics you have very little competition. exp. boomkin/resto druid. or ele/resto. oh and that loot drops almost every run.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Moar competition since peeps can't keep up wit dis DPS YOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by diviner View Post
    10man = 1 screwes up.. wipe..
    25man = 1 screwes up .. big deal .. pff
    if your doing normal mode yes. Heroic eh not really. if one person dies in 25m on heroic its basically over.

10 man normal modes are easier, by far, 10 man/25 man heroics are basically it depends on the fight. in 10 man you have 5/10 guys dpsing, in 25 man you have roughly 16/25 guys dpsing. so we use 50 as a LCD 25/50 basically 50% of the raid in 10 man and 32/50 = 64%. if a tank or healer dies in heroic 10 man instant wipe pretty much, and if you have a dps die and there is an enrage timer your most likely not going to make it depending on how early or late he dies. 25 has more leeway for no so great players, but there is also a lot more people that have to be healed and on spread out fights its harder...

You can blame your fails on the higher amount of lag in 25s.

an easy example before 10 man casting speed nerf, in 25 man Halfus ( iknow its not that big deal) you have more than 5 paladins to rotate with interrupting Shadownova that comes after Roar if you have no mage, but in 10 man, you rarely find 2 paladins, and theres more than 3-4 Roars in last phase,
    same goes for other bosses and stuff