Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Games that you are aweful at, but still love playing.

I have a love/hate relationship with Tekken. To say that I suck would be to say nothing; I am, hands down, the worst Tekken player in the entire world, unless you count somebody with no hands. Even then, I'm pretty sure a guy using nothing but his feet to control the game could beat me.

Yet I enjoy playing the game very much anyway. I jokingly refer to Tekken 6 as "A dress-up game with minor fighting elements"; I love playing the scenario missions and fight vs. AI and collect different costumes. I like the characters (dream team: Devil Jin, Lili and Asuka. And maybe Heihachi). I like the game's aesthetics. So it's a very frequent guest in my PS3's disk drive.

Do you also have games that you can't play worth crap, but still love playing?
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

FIFA & Call of Duty online - kicking AI's ass is one thing, but theres times online where i just look foolish!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    sc2

10 chars blabliblabli

Bloodline Champions, its pretty awesome and way better then arena in wow imo, but I'm pretty terrible at it

15+ Year Old Account
    Halo reach. i hate all of the maps in the game... all of them...

Deleted
    WoW....................

Minecraft, I try to make good looking stuff but I always fail
    How do people do that?!

10+ Year Old Account
    any FPS and pvp in WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    No game tbh, I'm always a nub when I get the game, but I always end up being good at it (well to some extent)

I don't suck at video game I enjoy playing

FIFA 11 - I rarely score

I think Starcraft 2 is the epitome of this description for me.

I'm not awful at any game i love. Though I'm far from amazing at them.

Games I'm not very good at but enjoy playing (in the effort to get better):

Starcraft 2
    Mount and Blade: Warband
    Galactic Civilisations 2
    Fallout 3
    Fallout New Vegas

Battletoads, hands down.

I've only been able to beat the one for gameboy, all the other console versions still manage to kick my ass.

Also, for the longest time, I could never beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I finally did, though, in my Frosh year of college. ^_^

Still, that game is hella fun. :P

Deleted
    Tetris... I... Suck... At... TETRIS!!!

*ragequite*

Deleted
    PvP in WoW, I love it but I'm not very good at it. xD

Dead Space. I like the concept and wish I could play it but I'm too busy being scared shitless to do things properly.

Portal. I have a slight condition that prevents me from playing more confusing puzzle games properly (Not as bad as TB though. ) yet I absolutely adore the games, especially Portal 2, which I had to watch my friends play.

I'm pretty average (at best) at Heroes of Newerth, but I still love to play it with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    League of Legends, when going to mid lane, I'm so bad at it. No matter what champion it is I recall back more then anyone else in that phase, but I love to try and do better. Just never got better lol

I sucked so bad in Aion but I use to love playing that no matter how many times I died from pulling 2 mobs at the same time as a Spiritmaster and dieing.

Any RTS really; played all Warcraft, Starcraft, Command and Conquer games and more. Played them all to death and loved them, but never was any good at them. Just built out the whol techtree and made maximum amount of the biggest/coolest unit and waltzed over the level :P

Starcraft 2 somewhat forced me to improve, because most single player campaign levels have some sort of time limit enforced on you.

Deleted
    Starcraft 2
    Tekken
    Street Fighter 4

Any just about any other multiplayer game with the exception of Battlefield 2. I'm okay at BF2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruud View Post
    Any RTS really; played all Warcraft, Starcraft, Command and Conquer games and more. Played them all to death and loved them, but never was any good at them.
    I'm so bad at RTS games it's hilarious. I really wish I could play the other Warcraft games, I even own them, but I can't play them.