10+ Year Old Account

Question about Raid ID Extend

Okay the deal is

Last week we managed to kill 5/6 HC in BWD, with nef still alive

This week we wanna kill neff 25 man HC from last weeks ID, but 10 of our players went ahead and killed nef 10man. The other who didnt participate on the 10man kill still have nef alive on last weeks ID, so if we extend one of theirs, can those who killed nef 10man last week join in?

You can only kill the boss once per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either you didnt read my post or I didnt explain it well enough. We're talking about extending a 5/6 raid from last week

I think what he's trying to say is that they have 15 people who didn't kill last week and 10 people who did kill him last week.

This is a new week so all raid lockouts are reset, so if one of the guys who didn't kill him last week extends their last lockout and starts the group and enters the instance, everyone else in the group should get in to that lockout with only Nefarian left.

Yes they can. As long as you're using the ID of someone who hasn't killed Nef.

Deleted
    As long as those 10 members didnt kill nef this week then they will be able to participate in the 25 extended ID. IF they killed him this week though then they are locked out.

Actually what I got from his post is that 10 people have killed Nefarian this week already, if that is the case, no, those 10 people can't kill him again at all this week.

If no one is saved anyone can join whatever lockout they choose to.

Deleted
    If reset has occurred, then anyone can join any ID, just have one person who has got nef alive still to extend their raid, and make sure they start the group and enter the instance first.

No.

You cannot switch to 25man heroic after you have killed something in 10man heroic.

As others have said, if the people who killed nef did so this week, they cannot join you in the 25-man run. If the 10-man kill occurred before the reset, they should be able to join the 25-man run without a problem.