Bartender 4 - help

I've recently started leveling a priest. While doing that I've been messing around with my UI as I go, to better suit my play. My healing bars/setup is fine, but when I switch to Shadow, and go into Shadowform, it seems that I don't get a 'dedicated' shadow 'stance' bar.

I was thinking that it probably doesn't work as a stance, or stealth bar. If that's the case then there's nothing more I can do, but what I'm already doing. By just setting it up as just a shadow setup and putting heals(if needed to pop out and heal) on extra bars.(Yes, I keybind, if that matters.)

Any help would be appreciated.

tl:dr Trying to figure out how to get a shadowform 'bar switch" as if you would with stances, with bartender

You can setup bar paging to swap bars when you go in and out of shadow form. It isn't really a stance, so there's nothing automatically set up for it. I just play with a separate bar there for my healing spells at all times.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It _IS_ a stance, just one that BT4 doesn't have pre-set paging for (the default UI and Dominos both do, however). Why do I say it's a stance? Unlike DK auras, but like Stealth, Warrior Stances, and Druid Forms, it can be checked for in macros via the [stance:] and [form:] conditionals.