Question Need some input on Feral Tank setup

I would like some input from fellow feral tanks. I have been a tank since the beginning of Wotlk. I know the days of pure stamina gemming are gone, obviously except for heroic raiding. However, I would like to know if it is optimal to use shifting demonseye gems in most of my gear instead of going for pure avoidance/mitigation gem such as the delicate inferno ruby (40 agi). I mostly run heroics and 10 man raids over the weekends. My setup seems fine in terms of threat and survival, but I was wondering if it can be improved by the change I mentioned. I would also like your input in regards to my enchants. Most of them are accurate except maybe for my chest enchant (+75 stam). Would it be wise to switch to +20 stats? And what do you think of switching my helm and shoulder to dps inscriptions for more agility? rather than stamina and avoidance? One last question, I currently raid with Tia's Grace and lifebound alchemist stone over Leaden Despair for increased mastery. Should I use Leaden Despair over the alchemist stone for the bonus armor proc? I would also appreciate any other suggestions in regards to anything else you have noticed about my druid.

Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lleon/advanced

Thanks in advance!

I Personally run with the Stam / dodge Head and shoulder enchant, and with the same Meta as yours.
    topping that i run with Heroic magmaw Stam trinket and Alchemy atm (in lack of better)
    i wouldent run with a agi trinket as a second, seeing stamina still is a quite usefull stat as we only got our dodge, and Mastery rating as avoidence / Mitrigrations. thats not even including Magic damage. besides our talent from Resto.

Summing it up, Run with 2x stam trinkets + Enchants and Meta.
    i would personally change ur agi dodge to stam mastery aswell but thats just my personal preferrence.
    atm im sitting at 187k HP buffed, 37% crit and 14% mastery.

Edit- Im a tard, dident see the part of "5man and 10 man raiding"

taking that into the calculation its more a fact of how the healers are doing at keeping you alive?
    TPS for ur dps? i still see it as the TANKS job to be able to just max the TSP so ur dps dont get aggro. when you reach that point.
    go for surv. Stam Mastery as prio, Agi will come with gear.
    Last edited by Unproven; 2011-06-09 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shifting demon is my primary hybrid gem along with 2 mastery/stams for the meta. if your pugging on the weekends you may want to pack a little extra health on unless you know the healers. I normally sit around 177K with +40% dodge raid buffed before procs and our healers dont have a problem keeping me up on any of the fights.
    Victoria Aut Mors

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick with the tanking helm enchant because the dps one gives haste which is useless. You could go for agi on your shoulders. Gemming for pure agi in red slots would help. Some people are still going to tell you to stack stam, but its very unnecessary. Tia's grace is a GREAT trinket, don't trade it out. Trade out the alchemist stone for Vial of Stolen Memories when you can.
    Also, reforge the exp on your boots and Alchemist stone to dodge.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Eh, if all you're going to be doing is 10m normal modes and 5mans, straight Agility is better.