Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jivo View Post
    I honsetly cannot believe they are doing nothing whatsoever about Enhancement. This isn't fair.
    and nothing to elemental either, except the LB glyph... a bit confusing since they have been waffling over basically all other DPS who are already performing better, and they're tweaking their numbers up and down... but have left enhance and elemental [almost] untouched... yeah I don't know either

Don't forget they changed how our godawful convoluted AoE works by messing with the whole flame shock thing... doesn't make much sense. They went from one odd design to another. Other classes have 1-2 things they can do for AoE, ours is magma, chain lightning, flame shock, then fire nova (and sometimes putting up flame shock on multiple targets)... which is like, how many GCD's? and if you're lucky with all that, you might get close to someone else in terms of damage

/endrant
    Last edited by tusker; 2011-06-09 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    sigh so engineers get nothing gg blizz
    nope they get a gun and somthing else they just changed mat costs ect on the bs/lw craftables

i dont see where it sais "living ember will be burtacable from valor points"
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2011-06-09 at 09:57 PM.

NO no Balloon pet we want a Balloon MOUNT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    And 2H-Frost takes another slap to the face
    Don't you dare complain about DKs. DKs do a butt-tonne of damage already and can outmatch almost any class in terms of dps AND tanking. So quit your qq'ing or qq about a class that really DOESN'T need nerfs.

No heirloom transfer? Ok. Guess i won't be coming back to WoW after all.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cross realm raids? NOTY

random dungeon is bad enuff, think if raids would be like battlegrounds lol! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Balloon pets? Did I miss something? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Captnpicard View Post
    Don't you dare complain about DKs. DKs do a butt-tonne of damage already and can outmatch almost any class in terms of dps AND tanking. So quit your qq'ing or qq about a class that really DOESN'T need nerfs.
    are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    nope they get a gun and somthing else they just changed mat costs ect on the bs/lw craftables

i dont see where it sais "living ember will be burtacable from valor points"
    we get get a gun, for hunters, and a scope that ONLY hunters and get if i remember reading the patch gg blizz guess ill need to drop eng again here soon.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Regents for new receptes are pretty cheap somehow to me. Truegold price will skyrocket again.

Deleted
    ROFL AT BALLOONS! is this a joke?!

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    i assume you mean ol' raggy's hammer if so then its called sulfuras, if you are refering to whether thats a new model for the 1handed or not then i'd say it is.
    no i mean sulfuron (the model is also called so) and back in vanilla it was the epic version of sulfuras (or the crafted mace you need to complete sulfuras)
    check here http://www.wowwiki.com/Sulfuron_Hammer
    its now a onehanded weapon (model atleast) but not in the game as item

10+ Year Old Account
    Must re-resist- BALLOONS!! FOR THE HORDE!!

Awwww balloons! I wonder what those are from/for? Who doesn't love a balloon?!

99 horde balloons...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    sigh so engineers get nothing gg blizz

Holy conclusions Batman!
    These are MMO's notes (observe the green text rather than blue) and the patch is still a few weeks away. I've got hope, don't you go losing yours yet. =)
    Be reasonable. You might be right, you could be wrong, but either way most people won't change their minds if you keep shouting at them.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."

wheres the crafted stuff for jewelcrafters and alchemists

Deleted
    Any idea what the crafted 2hand weap looks like?

Ally balloon looks kind of dumb. I guess the lion has only a nose now.