Poll: What race of the paladin class do you play

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Female Dwarf paladin, Dwarf being the best ally race for pve (except worgen) there's not much of a choice since i min/max about everything.

Human ofc, i don't play horde so i didn't make him a blood elf, don't like paladin Taurens it just looks unoriginal, Dwarves are short and fat nuff said, and Draenei are ugly and have odd animations...

My main is a Tauren Holy/Prot/Ret =) It feels like vanilla playing my mage respecing twice a day to raid then pvp

I could never bring myself to play a human of any class... just too boring, i see humans all day everyday in real life
    Last edited by zro1021; 2011-06-10 at 01:06 AM.
    Get down, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Seal of the Martyr View Post
    Human.
    who else looks badass in t2 as much as human?)
    Dwarf does :<

Female Draenei.

That waggle.
    Thanks to Zil for the awesome sig!

dreanei alt, i wish it was human though, at least its a girl lol

Female dwarf<3 (seriously, love her)

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be a Female Dwarf but changed to Female Blood Elf after me and all my friends went Horde on all our characters (Before the decision we PvPed as Horde and raided as Alliance but now it's only Horde). I used to be a Dwarf because it was so rare and I had a couple of Draenei already and despise Humans. To me there was no choice between Tauren and Blood Elf since I play almost exclusively Holy and I like being a qt belf <3
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

Whatttt only 8 spacecows? wtf i feel so alone.

Deleted
    I have a Blood Elf Paladin because I like a 1h sword and shield combo and I created him on BC release because I didn't have a Paladin and wanted to play a Blood Elf for a bit :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Main is a female belf holy paladin, have 2 spacegoat alts, one male one female, and a male belf ret twink. 4 pallies out of 10 toons..have to say pally is favourite class for me.

I have a human paladin as an alter, i was a big fan of Uther and human paladins look awesome ^^
    Vae Victis... woe to the conquered!

Tauren female!! And I have a fem belf too, who used to be a draenei, but may soon be a dwarf...hm. Maybe I should just roll a new one :P

Depends on how gear looks. in full heroic t11 belf looks best imo. Will probably go tauren when firelands comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human for the racial, rep gains (although trivial) and expertise bonus. I also see them as the "true" Paladins in account of the lore I read.

Blood Elf. Because raid utility, performance, and racials are more important than looks. Even though Tauren have always looked stupid.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like any of the races for Paladins, but my alt is a Tauren.

The best class.. Draenei

Would race change in a heart beat if I could be a gnome how ever...
    Last edited by Chanserv; 2011-06-10 at 04:27 AM.

i roll a tauren male, was a belf female (no not belf male cause they're too camp, srsly the only reason belfs survive must be through turkey basters) i'd kill to be another hored race though goblin/troll

Deleted
    I've a blood elf female paladin, best race!