10+ Year Old Account

Resto drood advise plz

Heres my link just wondering if anyone could have a look and tell me if im ready for hard modes yets or just let me know if anything is wrong gear wise

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tatroll/simple

thnx for your comments

10+ Year Old Account
    You're at haste cap. Some of your gemming is wrong but not a huge deal. Some of your enchants are wrong. Like, you want stats on chest, int on bracers, int on OH, a pants thread. You want to be fully enchanted for HMs.

Your spec is fine. You need to get the WG glyph and the rebirth glyph for your majors. Besides that, everything looks set for HMs.

1. You probably changed some gear after myrrar look at your armory. I see your haste at 1939, need to get it up to 2005. Reset the reforge on your gloves. Reforging haste to crit is useless for resto. Beyond 2005, reforge for mastery. You really need to take a good look at what you are reforging. A lot of it is cancelling each other. Use http://www.reforgemaster.com/ for help with reforging, not Mr Robot.
    2. Get the correct enchants. See the resto druid guide sticky.
    3. Any reason you decided to buy the Balance legs( I see you off spec is feral). Even if you dont have the resto legs, get the spellthread, the stats on those legs are better than most 346 blues for resto.
    4. Unless you are trying to meet metagem requirements or really good socket bonus, replace all int/spirit gems with pure Int.
    5. You will be replacing a lot of your gear very shortly when the new patch hits. Just follow the resto guide while making upgrades.
    Good luck and enjoy!

Off-Topic: Please refrain form using the word "drood" in thread headers. This is a druid subforum, just "Resto Advice" will do fine for people unable to spell "druid".
    Last edited by talkaboom; 2011-06-10 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by talkaboom View Post
    4. Unless you are trying to meet metagem requirements or really good socket bonus, replace all int/spirit gems with pure spirit.
    No, please don't do this, tho I assume there might be a typo, and pure spirit was supposed to be pure Int?

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude View Post
    No, please don't do this, tho I assume there might be a typo, and pure spirit was supposed to be pure Int?
    Not really.
    The major part of a druid's regen actually comes form replenishment. That does not require spirit, but a higher mana pool. Moreover pure INT is a boost to SP among others. In other words, INT>SPI any day.
    Would like to clarify another thing. "+10 stats" socket bonus is mostly a waste. +10 INT may make you think twice, look at what you gain v/s lose if you don't go for the set bonus in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by talkaboom View Post
    Not really.
    The major part of a druid's regen actually comes form replenishment. That does not require spirit, but a higher mana pool. Moreover pure INT is a boost to SP among others. In other words, INT>SPI any day.
    Would like to clarify another thing. "+10 stats" socket bonus is mostly a waste. +10 INT may make you think twice, look at what you gain v/s lose if you don't go for the set bonus in that case.
    You're contradicting yourself quite a lot. In your first post you told him to go with pure spirit, in the last with pure int.
    Pure int is the way to go.

As to OP, you're logged out in feral gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Remindme View Post
    You're contradicting yourself quite a lot. In your first post you told him to go with pure spirit, in the last with pure int.
    Pure int is the way to go.
    Totally my bad. I was supposed to type in pure INT. Corrected.