Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Guess the big bad of 4.3?

4.0-4.1: Nefarion
    4.2: Ragnaros
    4.3: ?

I think it's too soon for Deathwing so I'd guess C'thun since they seem to want to reuse Vanilla villains, and they just reused Kel'Thuzad last expansion, and General Drakkisath doesn't seem fit for the job.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nefarian was not the big bad - try Sinestra, his mommy.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

4.1 Sinestra
    4.2 Ragnaros
    4.3 Hoggar

I mean.... they do keep reusing shit after all.

I like your picture OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    4.0-4.1: Nefarion
    4.2: Ragnaros

I think it's too soon for Deathwing so I'd guess C'thun since they seem to want to reuse Vanilla villains, and they just reused Kel'Thuzad last expansion, and General Drakkisath doesn't seem fit for the job.
    Doubt it'd be C'thun considering the lore behind him is already based heavily around a second appearance. They wouldn't push it in to a third one. Also same as above, Nefarian is not the "big bad" Sinestra was. Although I personally feel Cho'gall was made out to be less than he should've been. The lore backs him as more than the fight we have with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evil Naga General/Old God Lieutenant in the Abyssal Maw!
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    4.0-4.1: Nefarion4.2: Ragnaros

I'd think Cho'gall would qualify more than Nef as a big baddy for this patch =/

4.3? I'm thinking aquatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm just a BWD fan.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    4.3? I'm thinking aquatic.
    Inb4 Lurker/L.Vashj.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-06-10 at 03:45 AM.

Nozdormu - Wildcard (probably won't happen)
    Something Naga - or Neptulon
    Sylvanas - just kidding
    Opulence. I has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aquatic hmm, maybe they skip ahead to Burning Crusade and do Lord Vashj.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Vashj? I'm sorry what lore are you talking about?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Getting sick of these "reused" and "recycled" complaints. Are you really upset that we get to fight Ragnaros again? In his house? Come on, you know that's awesome.
    Opulence. I has it.

Cho'gall was a dick, not a big bad. There's a reason Sinestra spends so much time calling him useless.

4.3 gives me a few ideas: Whoever brought Nef back to life. Naga lieutenant and/or servant of the Old God in the Abyssal Maw is another favorite. We could do a whole Koltira stages a coup and everyone kills Sylvanas storyline (or vice versa) but how about this:

Zul.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

At the rate that they're creating content these days, I'm guessing 4.3 is Deathwing and they will make a half-tier filler content patch 4.3.5 to tide people over until the next xpac. Unless they dramatically speed up content creation, a full fourth raiding tier would push the 4th xpac into first quarter 2013, which seems a bit excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Nefarian was not the big bad - try Sinestra, his mommy.
    actually it was cho'gall, he got the most airtime in quests.
    at first he was the big bad, but then he just turned out to be the dragon to the real big bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llcjay1 View Post
    Getting sick of these "reused" and "recycled" complaints. Are you really upset that we get to fight Ragnaros again? In his house? Come on, you know that's awesome.
    To some degree but I am still wanting a raid instance with a new feel to it a new design. I like BWD but I definitely see BWL in it, and that may be why I like it. And I probably will see MC in Firelands, and may like it because of that but I still want to see a really epic new raid with a different style to it, like Ulduar. When I first went into Ulduar it felt new, something vastly different then anything that had come before and very grand. I just want that again.

4.3 : Deathwing

Seems kinda obvious to me. It's seems too soon for others but Arthas was out with 3.3 aswell.

The filler raid until the next expansion will come after that I suppose.

trial of the abyss crusader, where we fight nagas in an underwater coliseum

10+ Year Old Account
    4.2 is out in 2 weeks, so say that lasts 6 months, then 4.3 comes out. Thats only Dec/Jan, and the next expansion would probably launch Holiday 2012, are they going to really go almost a whole year with no new raid. That would seem suicidal with SWTOR and other MMOs coming out.

Anyway thats why I think its too soon for Deathwing in 4.3.

Oh and Lord Vashj, as in Lady Vashj, get it. Wasn't being that serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Twy View Post
    4.3 : Deathwing

Seems kinda obvious to me. It's seems too soon for others but Arthas was out with 3.3 aswell.

The filler raid until the next expansion will come after that I suppose.
    you are forgetting that wotlk didn't have a .1 patch that was 5 man dungeon, it had 3 major content patches, as we have gotten 1 now... so 4.4 should be the earliest we will see deathwing